[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Weekly reminder that if you don't have an overbite you are
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5
Weekly reminder that if you don't have an overbite you are not a robot. You are a failed normie.
>>
File: mouthofsauron.jpg (883 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
mouthofsauron.jpg
883 KB, 1080x1920
Got that dont worry
>>
>never any normies in these threads telling people to just b themselves

gee I wonder why
>>
Doesn't every human being have a slight over bite though?
>>
>>29990279

What's wrong with having an overbite?
>>
>>29991092
In my experience as someone having an overbite there is nothing wrong with it as long as you are female. But if you are male then girls consider it to be a hugely undesirable feature and one of the worst things a man can have.
>>
>>29991142

Ok, but why is that so? Does it look that bad? There are several people I know that have an overbite (me included) and I think that they look ok. On the other hand, people who have an underbite look like apes to me.
>>
>>29991198
I don't know why but I've had several people in my life mock me for having it and I think it's the main reason I'm a kissless virgin at age 22. Something about having a weak jaw as a man just triggers people.
>>
I got an estimate from my desist for the cost of fixing mine. I'm going to have it for awhile I guess.
>>
>>29991223
I have a healthy bite and my chin is still weak as fuck
>>
>>29990279
I have an overbite from compulsively sucking my thumb

I'm 24 now and still suck it
>>
>>29991223

Does an overbite really mean that you have a weak jawline? I can't believe that this is true. By the way, looks matter a lot, but they don't mean everything. This sounds too much like an eggmanrant.
>>
>>29991283
>Does an overbite really mean that you have a weak jawline?
Wtf? Yes. If your jaw is recessed you have a weak jawline. Mine is and I never thought I had a strong jaw.
>>
>>29990279
>>29990923
Just get a job and save for dental work, you stupid niggers.
>>
I have a crossbite
>>
>>29991305
>"Without health insurance, according to CostHelper, orthognathic surgery cost in the United States can range from about $20,000 to well over $40,000. "

just save up 60k while being yourself bro :^)
>>
>>29991320
>Implying most overbites require orthognathic surgery.

Except in the most extreme cases, braces should be able to correct it. And that's about a $5k expense.

>>29991198
>Does it look that bad?
Just look at the two pictures in this thread. Yes, it does look bad. It's not good to sugarcoat shit.
>>
>>29991377
>Except in the most extreme cases, braces should be able to correct it. And that's about a $5k expense.
Completely wrong. After the age of 18 jaws stop moving in any significant manner. Only surgery + braces can fix misaligned jaws in an adult.
>>
>>29990279
holy shit do we all have one?
>>
Same here

I've a good jawline, but literally no chin (side profile)
>>
File: shark pepe.jpg (24 KB, 398x409) Image search: [Google]
shark pepe.jpg
24 KB, 398x409
>>29990279
is underbite cool, or must it be a small underbite?
mullato asking.
>>
File: teeth.jpg (23 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
teeth.jpg
23 KB, 640x480
Nobody ever commented on it besides my dentist. Shit is going to be expensive and I have other priorities.
>>
>>29991640
>mullato

you were destined to be a genetic failure no matter what

great job anon
>>
>>29992171
have this exact overbite but I don't really plan to fix it
>>
File: frog setteles.jpg (48 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
frog setteles.jpg
48 KB, 800x800
>>29992189
well i had it coming, i have more things to be woried about.
>>
>>29990279
I have that is there any way to fix it
>>
>>29990279
kekekekke why is that ??
i have it too , but why ..is that common with us ??
>>
>>29993408
ps.

i have my old braces somewere , been searching for it . will clean it and put it on .
will watch youtube or call some dentist and ask if i can pay some amount to tighten it ?
it he doesnt want to do it , then i will do it myself.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.