[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Accidental redpilled myself
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 144
Thread images: 33
File: tinywoodcabin600x397.jpg (85 KB, 600x397) Image search: [Google]
tinywoodcabin600x397.jpg
85 KB, 600x397
>Thought the Holocaust being a hoax was just a /pol/ meme
>Get bored and look into it
>Realize that there is mountains of evidence proving the Holocaust deniers right
>A lot of shit we learned in school doesn't make sense when analyzed by math and/or science

Has /r9k/ ever swallowed the redpill by accident?

How did you react?
>>
>>29989892
Redpill me on the Holocaust anon.
>>
I never really bought it. It just sounds like bullshit. I mean seriously, fucking lampshades and soap? 6 million killed per oven? They could at least try to be believable.
>>
>>29989892
Well go on, then, show me the proof
>>
>>29989892
there are much larger mountains of evidence supporting the holocaust was real anon
>>
You've been memed, OP.

https://www.theguardian.com/film/2015/apr/20/holocaust-film-restored-imperial-war-museum

And, yes. I accidentally discovered that 'robot' is just an euphemism for abnormie. Everyone who describes himself as a 'robot' is just a failed human being and nothing else. They gather in this echochamber to escape from reality and reinforce their wounded self-esteems, just like in neet threads.
>>
>>29990123
>This comment was removed by a moderator because it didn't abide by our community standards. Replies may also be deleted. For more detail see our FAQs.
next time, use a trustworthy source
>>
>>29989969

Mountains of imagination maybe. If such a huge scale attempt at genocide really occurred why is there no physical evidence?
>>
>>29990173
>the guardian
>THE Guardian
>not trustworthy

trips were made so comments from eunuchs like you could be filtered. Enjoy your stay in the Void.
>>
>>29990212
>trusts leftist propaganda
>calls anyone a eunuch
tip top kek. remember to keep your opinions to yourself, you want to abide by community standards don't you?
>>
>>29989906
>In 1919 the jews tried to claim there was a Holocaust in ww1 of 6 million jews but did not succeed (I'll post links to this)
>The claim that 1000s of people a day were gassed and then burned to ash in a furnace at 3-4 people a time is mathematically impossible given the circumstances and time slots
>The construction of the gas chambers are not suitable for that purpose (wooden door with a glass window), yet the people running the memorial claim it's in its original state
>No traces of Zyklon-b, the drug used to gas the jews, has ever been found in the gas chambers, yet traces of the same chemical have been found in the delousing chambers, so much so that the walls are stained blue
>During ww2 the secret German code used to relay messages back and forth was cracked, however, no plan to exterminate the jews was ever seen, only to deport them
>Not a single body has ever been recovered
>Pictures that aren't well circulated depict people in the concentration camps smiling, laughing, well nourished, and not under and distress at all
>Red cross was allowed monthly visits to the camps to ensure the prisoners were being treated well
>In red crosses official documents they report less than 300,000 people died in all of the camps
>There are documented marriages that took place in the camps
>The camp in auschwitz had a library, pool, inmate hospital (why would this be there if it was a death camp?), brothel, theater, soccer field, and other various resources and facilities for the inmates to use
>Pictures you see of starving jews was towards the end of the war when a typhus epidemic broke loose and the camps lost a lot of their resources due to bombings of the railroad
>To this day Israel receives billions of dollars a year from countries all over the world out of sympathy from the Holocaust

This is only what I've found in the past two days.
>>
>>29989969
There is no physical evidence or documentation (and the Germans documented literally everything during WW2), only eye witness testimonies.
>>
>>29990212

>THE guardian

That's like saying "THE Huffington Post".
>>
>>29990211
There is a whole museum of evidence for it.
>>
>>29990320

There's museums for Bigfoot and ayyliens too.
>>
>>29989892
I started lurking on /pol/ when I was like 15, it started off by turning me to a slightly left leaning kid to an alt right kid to a fascist.

All throughout school of learning about the holocaust and shit made me really depressed because I was pretty sure it was a hoax and everything the teacher said about Hitler was pretty off-base. Not to mention my teacher in 12th grade once said
>"Real Muslims don't kill people, Islam is a religion of peace."
It just felt like I was a major outsider and everything was hopeless because the second you voice any doubt about the holocaust you're immediately labeled something and no one listens, which is ironic considering everyone is aware of the old saying
>"In order to find out who rules over you, ask yourself who you are not allowed to criticize."
>>
>>29990211
That's a fucking woman!? That poor bastard.
>>
>>29990334
>implying bigfoot and ayyliens don't real

I bet you believe in moon landing too.
>>
>>29990265
I'm particularly interested in the second one
do you have a source for this anon?
>>
>>29990425
Search YouTube: The greatest lie ever told.

My phone is slow so I can't pinpoint the exact time for you, but most of the stuff in that video is just common sense.
>>
>>29990475
No, you don't reply to people who ask for sources because they're just shills who will derail your thread.
>>
File: seder-olam-holocaust-1919.jpg (149 KB, 709x573) Image search: [Google]
seder-olam-holocaust-1919.jpg
149 KB, 709x573
Look at this news article from 1919. The Jews tried to claim they were being killed off by 6 million during ww1 and it didn't work.

Guess they tried again in WW2.
>>
>>29990265
Can you give reputable sources for all of this?
>>
Here's the thing about the red-pill anon; you begin to see how the "real" world works and then all of a sudden it breaks away and the truth is revealed. You can find whatever you want in anything if you look at it the right ways but that doesn't mean it's true. It can be convincing as all hell but it's probably just some half assed theory.
>>
>>29990657

Or maybe they lost 6 million twice, for a total of 12 million. I think that's more likely. I mean first of all why lie about something like that, second of all, how the hell do you convince the whole world by telling the same lie twice? Occams razor dude, it's not a hoax.
>>
>>29991062
>a guy is posting articles and links
>you're just telling me it's not possible, dude!

desu this is why blue pill is getting its ass fucked this decade.
>>
>>29990498
I'm really just curious, honest
because you can't just read about "mathematical impossibilities" without seeing the math
>>
>>29990265
>he fell for the /pol/ infographics
sorry to say, but you got meme'd my friend
>>
>>29989892
Fuck, you posted my dream dwelling. A cozy little shack in the forest, sitting by a river. Goddamn. I can feel it now. The brisk, clean air, filling my lungs. The rustling of woodland creatures upon fallen leaves in the distance. Above all else, the gentle babbling of the water. Goddamn, I say, goddamn.

Also, I'm absolutely open to correct and new information.
>>
the 6 million number is most likely bullshit. max of about 1 million. if that.

there's no possibly way to cremate as many bodies as they claim to in the amount of time they had.

they try to claim auschwitz had a crematoria and "outdoor incinerator pits" had a capacity of 20,000 bodies PER DAY

it's IMPOSSIBLE

do you have any idea how much ash that is even if it were true?
>>
>germans assembled the people who they most hated and blamed for all of germany's problems into ghettos during a war, where no one could stop them from killing them, but just left them alone because they were good boys and didn't do nothing wrong. all the photos of piles of corpses and historical accounts of death camps recognized by everybody is made up by the jews because they control the world. only a bunch of guys on an anime website known for being a home to losers and contrarians are able to see through these lies.
yeah you finally figured it out
>>
>>29991252
>bunch of guys on an anime website known for being a home to losers and contrarians are able to see through these lies
Top fucking lel.
>>
File: 1467598279696-3.jpg (211 KB, 1798x703) Image search: [Google]
1467598279696-3.jpg
211 KB, 1798x703
>>29991252
>historical accounts of death camps recognized by everybody

Have you ever actually looked into the historical accounts?

The Nuremburg trials established that 500,000 Jews were killed at Treblinka in giant steam chambers. Where are the steam chambers?
>>
File: ben_on_vacation.gif (2 MB, 492x300) Image search: [Google]
ben_on_vacation.gif
2 MB, 492x300
>>29991062

There weren't enough Jews in Europe to have two separate holocausts of 60 million of G-d's chosen
>>
I'm willing to accept the fact that the holocaust is overblown, and many of the figures have been exaggerated due to the effect of the winning side propagandizing against the enemy

Actually out right saying the holocaust didn't happen is pure horseshit though, and deserves ridicule

>"mountains of evidence"
You're living in the internet age, you can find mountains of evidence for literally anything. No matter how obscure, retarded, illogical, you can find articles, pictures of "scanned documents", radical blogs, and other bullshit "sources" for it. Feminists also have "mountains of evidence" about the pay gap, regardless of how many times you can "prove" it doesn't exist
>>
>>29991252
Actually, they were being held there in a forced work camp. The final solution wasn't to exterminate the Jews it was to deport them.

And many people throughout the decades have seen through the lies, however, in many countries it is illegal to question the Holocaust so they have either been put to death or thrown in prison.

Even in countries such as America where it IS legal to question the Holocaust, you will face severe social consequences, so those who know the truth remain silent.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (14 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
14 KB, 480x360
>>29990475
>common sense
You fucking fool, you're attempting to debunk one of the most widely accepted mass genocides of all time with greentext. We're not just going to trust you, you fucking faggot. provide sources or never forget the 6 trillion who died in the ha-shoah.
>>
im writing a thesis on this topic ..

https://cse.google.com/cse?cx=013772451144619689746:WMX1410528559&q=holocaust&oq=holocaust&gs_l=partner.12...0.0.1.2670.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0..0.0.gsnos%2Cn%3D13...0.87j7569j2..1ac..25.partner..0.0.0.#gsc.tab=0&gsc.q=holocaust&gsc.page=1

take their spin on things with a grain of salt and make sure to repute their claims for yourself
>>
>>29990840
Make an educated guess.
>>
File: pure coincidence.jpg (47 KB, 449x606) Image search: [Google]
pure coincidence.jpg
47 KB, 449x606
>>29991379
there were forced work camps. but there were also death camps. they did not hide the fact that they existed, even german civilians knew they existed and some that are still alive will tell you so. even if they didn't know after the war allied soldiers took entire villages of germans and made them look at the corpses and death camps.

there were official orders to exterminate jews. even in the eastern front where there were not official orders to kill slavs 5 million were still killed. you think they just ignored these orders after 10 years of indoctrination telling them jews are devils and just took them to the camp swimming pool?
>>
>>29991364
The Holocaust:

>1933, a paper called Judea Declares War On Germany: Jews Of The World Unite is published in multiple newspapers
>basically zionists of the world, most notably bankers and investors, boycott Germany due to Hitler being vocal about his idea that jews lost Germany the First World War
>1939, World War 2 starts, and Germany, like all countries, moves civilians who are affiliated with the enemies to prison camps
>in the UK and France germans are moved and their business taken by the government, in the USA later all asians are, because they all look japanese
>this is to protect from potential partisans, and to protect the people from nationalists lashing out at them
>in Germany poles and jews are moved, since jews were officially at war with Germant
>later you had homosexuals, retards and cripples added, because they were considered bad human material by the war propaganda
>Germany is doing well in the war, so these camps are not too bad, they get regular meals, entertainment, all is well
>some time passes, the war goes to shit, Germany is suffering and needs resources
>the camps take a cut, no more money, now prisoners are forced to work (basically slave labor)
>the war gets even worse, now prisoners can't be fed, the conditions turn for the worse, people start dying of exhaustion, malnutrition, cold
>the war is clearly lost, and the russians are advancing from one side, the allies from the other
>Germany realizes it needs to make a good peace deal, and that if the allies find out about its forced slave labor on prisoners they would't get it
>in order to avoid looking like monsters, they declare that all prisoners must be killed to hide the evidence of forced slave labor
>the order is carried out in some places, but in others the guard either can't, or wont do it
>russians discover the camps and the people, and the story is revealed
>blown out of proportion, because war propaganda painting the germans like animals
cont
>>
>>29991564
>in order to avoid looking like monsters, they declare that all prisoners must be killed to hide the evidence of forced slave labor
lol did you even read the bullshit you wrote
>>
File: 1.png (1 MB, 1500x2407) Image search: [Google]
1.png
1 MB, 1500x2407
stormfront.org isn't a trustable source anon
>>
>>29991564
>blown out of proportion, because war propaganda painting the germans like animals
>we still cant talk about it, because jews (who had declared a war on germany as a community) hold much of the media and academia
>germany tries to avoid the diplomatic and cultural backlash by bending over backwards begging the world to forgive them

Basically the Holocaust was, in a few short points:
1. Prisoner of war camps, common.
2. Forced to slave labor because of bad economy during the second half of the war.
3. Prisoners dying due to worsening economy and the resulting terrible conditions.
4. Execution order to avoid evidence of forced slave labor.
5. War propaganda ruining it.

It began as normal wartime doctrine, moved through cold and calculated german pragmatism, and got into the realms of "evil" with the attempt to erase evidence by mass murder.
The numbers are inflated, but the mass murder order is real, and after all it doesn't matter if it was 6 million or 6 thousand, a government did order mass murder of humans - poles, jews, homosexuals and retards. Thats the Holocaust.
>>
File: 3.png (2 MB, 1500x2702) Image search: [Google]
3.png
2 MB, 1500x2702
originallo and all that shit together
>>
>>29991591
Yes, obviously. Next time you disagree with something, do point out exactly what you are disagreeing with, and why.
Trying to erase the evidence of a crime to cover it up is not a very novel concept, I think.

>we silence the witnesses
>we burn the bodies
>nobody will know!

Except not all officers did their job, because what was asked of them was disgusting and inhumane, or because they had already abandoned post to run from the Soviets.
>>
File: 4.png (2 MB, 1500x4091) Image search: [Google]
4.png
2 MB, 1500x4091
ajsdkasjdkasjdkajdkajdk
>>
>>29991539
"Death camps" are just the labor camps where the conditions were shit and the work was physically harder.
They were death camps not because people went there to be executed, rather because some workers there died during work.
>>
File: auschwitzkikes.jpg (41 KB, 383x275) Image search: [Google]
auschwitzkikes.jpg
41 KB, 383x275
The thing that really gets me is why would you give the people you despised and were going to mass exterminate a brothel, a swimming pool, currency to buy goods, a fucking post office, a theater, a church to practice their religious beliefs, a soccer field, etc?

Why would you allow red cross workers to check on the status and health of the inmates?

Why would you round them up and put them in a camp instead of just offing them on the spot?

Why would you allow them to get married--this is documented--inside your "death" camp?

Why do the people in pic related look happy? If they were in a death camp where their friends and family were being killed by the 1000's every day, would you expect to see smiles on their faces?
>>
File: 5.jpg (955 KB, 880x1075) Image search: [Google]
5.jpg
955 KB, 880x1075
>i don't mind nazi germany declaring war on all of europe and killing millions of innocent europeans from all countries but the jews lied about the numbers
>>
>>29991681
I'm not going to bother arguing with you anymore because I doubt even a time machine could convince you. please take this shit to /pol/ where it belongs and keep it off of this already shit infested board.
>>
>>29990320
These people are so deluded that they do find evidence, they'll reject it and say, "well we can't know that it's REAL." They might as well become solipsistic and reject everything.
>>
>>29991709
But you haven't argued with me at all. This is the first time you respond to me, and your response is pretty pathetic.
>>
>>29991695
Original idea: we keep the dangerous elements in camps until the war is over, then let them go.
Reality that war is harsh kicks in: we force the dangerous elements to work in camps, so they contribute to the economy.
Reality that war is lost kicks in: we delete the dangerous elements, to avoid allies finding out that we used them as slaves.
>>
File: 6.jpg (2 MB, 1500x4010) Image search: [Google]
6.jpg
2 MB, 1500x4010
>>29991695
>Why do the people in pic related look happy? If they were in a death camp where their friends and family were being killed by the 1000's every day, would you expect to see smiles on their faces?

it was a picture from the liberation of the camp, fag
question, how did german officers in the camps didnt die of starvation when the allies bombed the supply lines?

>a church to practice their religious beliefs
>a church
>jews
>>
File: 7.jpg (188 KB, 947x261) Image search: [Google]
7.jpg
188 KB, 947x261
bgjawdjhdajanjcnajsdnjanc
>>
File: its_super_effective.jpg (28 KB, 480x537) Image search: [Google]
its_super_effective.jpg
28 KB, 480x537
>>29991768

Not just decades, anon. Jews have been up to their tricks for hundreds and hundreds of years.
>>
>>29991798
>>29991651
>ajsdkasjdkasjdkajdkajdk
>bgjawdjhdajanjcnajsdnjanc

Outsider, begone. You stick out like a sore thumb.
>>
I'm more frustrated by the fact that we spent SO MUCH TIME learning about the Holocaust in school, yet we NEVER actually learned what Hitler was blaming the Jews for. Instead, we were told repeatedly:

> 1. Jews were successful and Hitler knew he could use them as a scapegoat! Ugh, so terrible!
> 2. Hitler had a Jewish art teacher criticize his work! He hated Jews after that!
> 3. Hitler was secretly Jewish and had self-esteem issues! See what happens when you hold anger inside?

The curriculum could have been clear not to endorse his views: "Hitler was wrong, but here's what he said his motivations were." Nope. They kept it from us. I spent years learning about the Holocaust, and not once was I told what rhetoric Hitler and his minions used.

Well, eventually I finally read what Hitler said, it instantly hit me.

> Holy shit. Jews up are to their same tricks now, and they have been for decades. They don't want us to make the connection.

This was around the beginning of Black Lives Matter.

Pic related.
>>
File: 8.jpg (1 MB, 884x1840) Image search: [Google]
8.jpg
1 MB, 884x1840
>>29991814
not my fault i have to write something for it to be originallo
>>
>>29991768
I think this is a good point. why don't you stormfags support the holocaust anyway? you have clear evidence that jews did hate germany and tried to screw it over. why do you even bother denying the holocaust, it was what your fuhrer wanted after all.

the only thing that doesn't make sense is how they ignore the other millions of europeans germany killed. maybe if they were actual neo-nazis this would make sense but they always go on about white nationalism when what the nsdap did was pretty much the opposite of white nationalism.
>>
File: 1457244996434 (1).gif (2 MB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
1457244996434 (1).gif
2 MB, 400x300
>>29989892
Eh, there is plenty of evidence for the holocaust, but I may be inclined to agree that certain images are taken out of context or dramatized to further 'muh six-million' pity from Jews.

Nazis were effective killing machines. Be proud of it, brother, don't try to deny it. It's a disservice to the Nazis to try and minimize how brutal and effective they were.
>>
>>29991831
So write, instead of just posting your /pol/ infographics. The text field and the robot are there for a reason.
>>
File: 1467954567297.png (115 KB, 596x436) Image search: [Google]
1467954567297.png
115 KB, 596x436
>>29991810

Sorry, I deleted and re-wrote my most due to a sentence I left off.

Yes, you're right. In fact, at first, I didn't even realize it had been going on for decades. I simply knew that Jewish journalists and Jewish CEOs were undermining white people at every turn.

Once I started looking into it, I realized that the media has been a tool of Jewish activism for decades.

And then I wondered why Jews have been hated since antiquity, and... yeah.

I'm so sorry we won World War 2.
>>
>>29991695
Google "Potemkin village" you dumbass
>>
File: 1467984456019.jpg (238 KB, 1500x1024) Image search: [Google]
1467984456019.jpg
238 KB, 1500x1024
>>29991836

For anyone curious what the deleted post said, I re-posted it after adding some missing content:

>>29991826

Anyway...

> you have clear evidence that jews did hate germany and tried to screw it over. why do you even bother denying the holocaust, it was what your fuhrer wanted after all.

I don't believe it was a hoax, but tons of the individual stories are fake as fuck. There was a well-publicized reddit AMA recently, and the "survivor" claimed a railcar full of 200 people all survived 6 (lol) days without food or water.

I hate that the narrative can't be questioned.
>>
>>29991539
Yeah. I think the holocaust certainly did happen, although I do believe the death toll is possibly exaggerated. Also the methods used.
>>
>>29991950
That's a much more valid argument. I was addressing the retard that is OP.
>>
>>29991941
>claimed a railcar full of 200 people all survived 6 (lol) days without food or water.

it's hysterical how much the jews have brainwashed everyone to just accept this kind of nonsense.

if someone said they survived 6 days without food or water you'd just brush them off as exaggerating dipshits

but if that person then says "oh this happened during the holocaust," then everyone believes it. the holocaust is a magical fantasy dimension where anything can happen.
>>
>>29990425
Watch this, very informative, and no neo-nazi propaganda like most other similar documentaries about the subject.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tefYdZICYgc
>>
how about you examine the evidence first-hand instead of listening to someone with an obvious bias.
>>
File: image.jpg (249 KB, 2048x1238) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
249 KB, 2048x1238
>>29989892
The camps themselves obviously existed, which is where some people are getting a little confused, the supposed gas chambers are the issue.
However, while German guards weren't actively gassing Jews by the thousand, they were hardly the "summer camps" that some people make them out to be.

Anyway, y'all need Auschwitz: Why the Has Chambers Are a Myth:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ruD4I4f5LkQ

Jewtube blocked this first video on "copy right grounds" in my country, but it's better quality (from what I remember) so if it works then have fun:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=PE56dcgGVMs
>>
>>29992143
I've actually visited one of the camps in Poland, and an article I read about it said that what was obviously a soviet army obelisk, the kind of thing they left all over the place, was a chimney.
The polish guide said thats not true, it was a monument to people who died or something. Its bricks through and through, no empty tube inside, nor does it lead anywhere underground.

But it doesn't matter if there weren't gas chambers. People were executed by working them to death, by starving them, by forcing them to work without shoes and clothes in the snow, by shooting them in the head, and so on. Thats on the micro level, individuals dying, and over time the body count piling. The organized mass murder didn't happen in most camps, so most camps don't have chambers or chimneys.
>>
>>29991768
What did he blame the Jews for? What trickery were they up to?
>>
>>29992269
>it doesn't matter if there weren't gas chamber
Uh... The entire holocaust story revolves around the idea of "gas chambers". If they've managed to fabricate an entirely false event and call it fact, then what else were they lying about?
>>
>>29992328
Germany lost World War I, despite its army being relatively successful, so the soldiers and military types decided it must be because of the jewish banks not giving them loans (true), and the jewish communists starting a coup back home, demanding soldiers be sent back (also true).
In fact the army lost to a strong concentrated french offensive, and Germany was losing the war anyways, but the revolution caused it to peace out earlier, and it was indeed created by jewish bankers withholding money, and the hungry germans joining the jewish led communist revolution.

Hitler was particularly buttmad about it, and traditionalists already hated jews because they owned strip clubs and the adult theaters around the country, which conservatives considered immoral.
>>
>>29990346
>feel like major outsider
pretty much anytime you use logic and ask questions this happens. People in general get upset when you don't just buy their shit and want to have the conversation about the subject.
But I always remember that just because I know they are wrong, doesn't mean that I'm right.
The right people always ask questions, are well informed, can quote sources, and actually care about the subject.
>>
>>29989892
I heard a Jewish man describe a Jewish tradition that it is not important to be factually correct but to transmit a feeling. (there is a hebrew term for this that I don't recall) The example he gave was when he was young and lost 10 dollars he saw a business man and said "I lost a thousand dollars!" because to him it was like losing a thousand dollars. Point being I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of the stories about the holocaust were embellished.
>>
File: laff.png (117 KB, 238x351) Image search: [Google]
laff.png
117 KB, 238x351
>>29990346
>i am a fascist

Define fascist. Explain to us what fascism is, and why you are a fascist.
>>
>>29992401
the holocaus revolves around the state-sponsored genocide of jews, gays, roma, the mentally retarded and other undesireables.
american education is shit, so grab an actual history book, examine the sources and decide for yourself. and no, a few youtube videos from obvious neo-nazis and other far-right ideologues are not good sources.
>>
>>29992566
I think homosexuals should be explicitly mentioned, many of the portraits at Auschwitz are lesbians.
In fact lesbians and mentally retarded young men make up most people on the memorial wall there.
>>
File: image.jpg (400 KB, 1978x896) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
400 KB, 1978x896
>>29992328
>>29992416
It's not only Germany that hated Jews and Germany loosing WW1 wasn't the main issue. Jews back then were essentially like the Muslims in Europe today, except much smarter and business wise. They swarmed into areas, outsourced all local shops and businesses and set up their own, gradually expanding. With this wealth, they could bribe officials in the government and police, effectively taking total control over their host country.
Going full-on "gas all Jews" today is pretty over the top because the holocaust did a good job in cleaning up the problem, HOWEVER there are a massive number of Jews in governments and in high positions given their overall number in society. But they can just be thrown in with the other corrupted elites when the time comes.
Reading For My Legionaries have me a much better understanding of the problem all throughout Europe. It can be read here: http://www.resist.com/Onlinebooks/For-Legionaries.pdf
>>
>>29992528
still, if you bring this up in public I think most people would just call you a neonazi and shame you
and not even things like historical fact either, just the implication that maybe the holocaust wasn't exactly what the story was, thats enough to enrage people and give them a sign to dogpile you
They are trying to do that with 'climate deniers' but no one gives a shit about the environment except rich people and chinese because they killed their environment.
>>29992558
my understanding is that fascism is basically whatever they want whenever they want it. A country unified under whatever they think is cool and moral, and everyone else magically disappears. Which is why antifa is confusing as fuck to me
>>
>>29992625
Fascism has a meaning, its socialism with a guild system. Most self described fascists would hat actual fascism, if they knew what it is.
>>
>>29992625
>my understanding is that fascism is basically whatever they want whenever they want it. A country unified under whatever they think is cool and moral, and everyone else magically disappears.

Pol really does birth some very, very lost people.
>>
>>29991826
read mein kampf sometime, the way he explains how the jews and marxists operated at the time is the same as it is today and not even the jewiest shekleberg would deny it, it's simply the truth
>>
>>29992709
/pol/ should just be axed once and for all. containment doesn't work, as evident of this thread.
>>
File: image.jpg (226 KB, 2048x1304) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
226 KB, 2048x1304
>>29992566
>a few youtube videos from obvious neo-nazis and other far-right ideologues are not good sources

Using "neo-nazi" as a way to dismiss an idea or theory is quite silly. However, if you are going to refuse to watch a documentary based on your assumptions then here's a video debunking the holocaust by a Jewish guy:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=RHzWo79dCHs

Also, I'm not American and, if you'd be bothered to watch it, you'd see that the narrator frequently refers to historical documents and testimonies.
>>
>>29992620
>muh evil jews meme
I mean seriously?
if you look at all the top people in the world, the jews are usually the top in their field but they aren't old money. You usually see them as CEOs or scientists, not actually giant banking magnates
>>29992709
I didn't actually believe they believed in things like loving hitler until I listened The Daily Shoah. 'racial realist' my ass. Most of them are former libertarians too, imagine that.
>>29992743
the same could be said of r9k, which was revived at the same time for the same reason
>>
>>29990265
read some actual history books

i'm not even a jew-lover

it's just that all those facts are so fucking wrong
>>
>>29992767
/r9k/ doesn't brainwash vulnerable people into insane cultist like /pol/ does. /pol/ is a blight on 4chan and should leave.
>>
File: image.jpg (527 KB, 3216x2412) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
527 KB, 3216x2412
>>29992767
Someone apparently hasn't heard of George Soros.

Also, scientists are the ones coming up with new medicinal drugs so it would therefore be fair to say that Jews also control the pharmaceutical market, which most people know to be totally corrupt.
>>
>>29992800
/pol/ is 4chan

It's where the people of 4chan go to talk about politics
>>
My family is from Israel. The reason they are from Israel is because they had to move there to prevent everybody in Poland, Russia, Germany, and Hungary from killing them all. The German part of my family didn't want to move out and had to spend the family fortune to bribe their way out once they realized it was wrong. All family lore.

Also I saw a guy with a number tattoo in Israel with a Zionist tattoo right above it. He was old as fuck and had an oxygen tank.

tl;dr you're wrong go fuck yourself
>>
>>29992922
it also happens to be where extremist groups recruit people for their own causes. that shit has to go.
>>
>>29992922
>faggots actually believe this

4chan is a anime imageboard. Most of the boards now have existed well before /pol/ was even thought of. /pol/ only exists because a bunch of far-right faggots started a circle-jerk at /n/, so moot created a containment board to keep all the faggotry in. /pol/ is the equivalent of /mlp/. /pol/ isn't even that old, it's only been around since 2011. It's has the same age of a newfag. So /pol/ doesn't really doesn't deserve to exist, especially since it probably is the reason shills decided to constantly racebait on other boards.
>>
Those months, years even I wrestled with the Holocaust question was quite a ride. In retrospect I really wished I'd kept a diary.
>>
>>29992922
/pol/ users are outsiders on 4chan.
When they post on /v/ the rest of /v/ disagrees with them.
When they post on /tv/, the rest of /tv/ disagrees with them.
When they post on /his/, the rest of /his/ disagrees with them.
When they post on /lit/, the rest of /lit/ disagrees with them.
When they post on /r9k/, the rest of /r9k/ disagrees with them.
Its a separate group of people who share the website with its native base, in an ironic parallel with the foreigners invading European countries that all /pol/ posters so much hate.
>>
File: Antinazi-antifa-graffiti.jpg (533 KB, 1600x1000) Image search: [Google]
Antinazi-antifa-graffiti.jpg
533 KB, 1600x1000
>tfw /pol/fags' faggotry has convinced me to work at migrant shelters and fight against racism
>>
>>29992755
Not the guy who you're talking to but you missed his point entirely that the Holocaust doesn't involve only gas chambers. The Jews and other undesirables were killed in hundreds of different ways
>>
Damn after reading this thread im also starting to think it the holocaust was made up.
>>
>>29993563
http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Holocaust_denial

read up, check sources, verify for yourself.
>>
>>29992814
based shkreli is our only hope
>>
File: vxzc.jpg (245 KB, 709x573) Image search: [Google]
vxzc.jpg
245 KB, 709x573
>>29990657
seems like a legit photocopy of a century year old newspaper clipping to me.
>>
>>29989923
6 mil is the total, not per oven. At least get your #'s right, anon.
>>
>>29989892
>Jews are all evil filth and the source of all wrongness in society
>Jews all belong in gas chambers, it's for the good of society
>The holocaust was a hoax, it's a ridiculous idea to assume that many jews are dead

the reality is it happened 80 years ago. you haven't found, "the truth," because it's old history by now. everyone involved is dead or dying. you aren't looking at the actual evidence, you are looking at articles and screen grabs on the internet, claims of evidence.

you're chasing after ghosts. you could be educating people, helping them resist social manipulation techniques that anyone can pick up, but then you couldn't use them on us.
>>
>>29993777
and that's just the jews. if you include all the other people killed, the number increases even more.

i can't believe the American education system has failed so badly that you yanks can't even accurately describe one of the most well-documented events in human history.
>>
Bump

Ghfhfy
>>
>math
>science
>redpill
All delusions
>>29989969
>evidence
Delusions
>>
File: 1461639057803.gif (91 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
1461639057803.gif
91 KB, 320x320
>>29992783

>zero first hand sources mentioning German's mass genocide of jews

If you're not brain dead this should be the first of many red flags
>>
>>29993326
I'd laugh if that were true. There is every reason to be racist.
>>
>>29990320

I've been to the museum of tolerance, all it had was pictures, one of which is now known as a photoshopped picture, nazi memorabilia and a very expensive gift shop. It's funny how so many people claim to believe in science and logic and all of that completely goes out the window when the Holocaust gets mentioned. Brainwashing children at a vulnerable age should be a capital offense.
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 1366x768
>>29992620
>>29992416

Unbelievable. Somehow, neither of y'all mentioned Nazi complaints about the Jewish-controlled press, nor did either of you mention Nazi complaints of Jews importing blacks and pushing multiculturalism.

You're going to keep creating neo-nazis by hiding uncomfortable facts.
>>
I view it the way I see most things in history. I'm not a historian and I haven't read much about it. Making the claim that it never happened is a pretty big deal, so a few doubts might not be enough to do that. But there are many people who believe the official story isn't true and even autists like David Irving exist, researching it for 30+ years and going to jail as a consequence.

Basically, i'm open to the idea of it being mostly bullshit but I don't know enough about it to say with certainty. At any rate, I don't see why it matters. It has no relevance to today and people just use it to demonise nationalism.
>>
>>29995112
bruh, there are records of hitler straight up saying it.
http://www.nizkor.org/hweb/people/h/hitler-adolf/hitler-1922.html
>>
>>29989969
I honestly think it was real, but I can't say I have a lot of empirical reason to believe, I just don't have to make any important decisions based on wheather or not it happened. If I did, I would definitely want more explanation and evidence with less emotional appeal.
>>
>>29990265
>Thinking two days of reading shit on the internet is enough to conclude the holocaust is bullshit
>>
>>29995431
if you want less emotional appeal, just read the article the anon posted earlier: http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Holocaust_denial

the people on RW are a bit snarky, but they do an excellent job of dissecting holocaust denial, common talking points and they provide decent sources, which is way better than any batshit insane ideologue on the internet can do for you.
>>
>>29989892
The holocaust happened but there are so many bullshit stories and propaganda out there. You can look in pretty much any high school history book and find doctored photos (mostly russian doctored) of WW2.

Most people didn't get gassed in the camps. They either starved, died of typhus or got shot.
>>
>>29990840
lol no, denialists and the like think all sources except their own biased fantasies are controlled by DUH (JEWS)))tm
>>
>>29990475
>youtube

get some reputable sources or no one is going to be convinced by your greentexting.
>>
File: 1431885883641.png (643 KB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
1431885883641.png
643 KB, 800x533
this thread is filled with some very very bad goyims
>>
>>29990265
The "inmate" hospital wasn't just for inmates they also served guards and thats where they did experiments on their jews
>>
The largest point against it is that it would be a retarded waste of effort and resources, especially during a war with almost the whole world. "They just really hated Jews" isn't a very good reason. I personally think it happened, but not in the completely retarded, unnuanced way where they killed more Jews than all other groups combined and that it was it was a perfectly coordinated effort with no one involved having any doubts or criticisms of the plan. Every time anything talks about the holocaust it's always chalked full emotional appeals and barely even tries to explain the thought process behind the people who did it. In a way I think this more harmful, it gives the impression that evil is obvious and easily avoidable, that there is never any reasoning behind it. Thus if anyone ever tries something like it again, all they need to do is dress it up as a reasonable action and everyone can tell themselves that they aren't the bad guy.
>>
>>29990840
Sure he can:

www.4chan.org/pol
www.stormfront.org
>>
>>29995357

>tfw Hitler was batshit and Strasser's NSDAP would probably still be around today
>>
>>29995644
i agree that the schools have failed to really give a completely clear picture of what happened, but considering the material is presented to students and pupils who are too young to understand the scope of the subject, there's not much we can do.
>>
File: Screenshot_20160716-172745~01.png (374 KB, 1191x959) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160716-172745~01.png
374 KB, 1191x959
>>29995510
Lol they could have just said "they're all fucking idiots"
>>
File: 1465571583835.png (314 KB, 946x929) Image search: [Google]
1465571583835.png
314 KB, 946x929
>tfw you see the original blueprints for the gas chamber
>freezer... I mean gas chamber has single door in and out
>supposedly 1000 would be gassed at a time
>sonderkommando would drag the jews out of the "gas chamber" 1 by 1 with canes onto a lift to take them to the oven floor
>15 archaic stone ovens which would allegedly burn 5 jews at a time in less than an hour
>expensive modern crematoria ovens take several hours for one body and then the bones are still intact
>excuse for not finding all the bodies is that they were cremated
>physically impossible for the holocaust to happen
>late into the war when jews were treated poorly coincides with the allies gaining control of german airspace and saturation bombing supply lines
>If they wanted to actually genocide the jews they could just stop feeding and watering them
>no tattoo has more than 6 digits
>>
>>29995790
i'm yet to see you prove them wrong.
>>
>>29993009
Maybe your like should have ended back then you fucking rat
>>
>>29995510
The three things it lists as "holocaust denial" seem more extreme than the kinds of critisism I feel is too often simply ignored. For example it says they believe the 6million Jews number is exaggerated, and also believe the Roma and gays were completely or largely left out, but I've seen people saying the Jewish deaths were exaggerated and that the Roma, gays, and other groups who were ultimately victims of the nazis/ axis made up a larger part of the victims also be called "holocaust deniers". So maybe I have more of a problem with people grouping anyone who suggests that the Jews weren't or were less of the primary victim of the holocaust in the same group as the people who flat out deny any of it happened.
>>
>>29995709
Well you definitely can't expect high school to bring a complete picture of the holocaust, considering some people are still doing researches over the subject

It would probably require the holocaust to be the only studied subject in history class, and even then, it might fail to depict the event decently.
>>
>>29996049
i don't see how that changes anything in regards to whether or not the holocaust happened.
the article cites plenty of evidence and runs down many of the common talking points of denialists.
>>
>>29990265
Non-ironic question for /pol/fags here, have you ever met a Jewish person in real life? Particularly, have you ever met an old Jewish person? People with large bulky black numbers on their arms? Do you think they all had them done because lol secret jew conspiracy?
>>
>>29996157
That wasn't the point I was making, I specifically said I think the holocaust happened, I was pointing out that they seem to be arguing against flat out denial, when other things are often grouped within holocaust denial that are far more rational.
>>
>>29996798
I do know for a fact they were rounded up and placed in camps which would explain the numbers, but I have serious doubts about the whole gassing thing.
>>
>>29990265
I can weigh in for the FOOTBALL (THAT'S WHAT IT'S CALLED REEEEEEEEEE field thing: my grandpa was a communist and was deported to some kind of work camp in poland, since he was italian the nazi were pretty cool with him and saved his life one time, but he was also the chosen referee for soccer games and the nazis punched the shit out of him a couple of times because he wasn't a good ref
>>
>>29997394
PS so far as I know football fields were exclusively for soldiers
>>
>>29997240
Yet when you talk to these people, all of them have stories of several people who died brutal deaths in the camp. Many of them recall being sent one way, to be put into physical labor, while their family members that didn't make the cut were sent to be gassed.
Do you think they're making it all up, anon?
>>
>>29993718
What did you do here

Oregon
>>
>>29997791
Explain why no traces of Zyklon-b, the chemical used to gas the jews, have been found in the gassing chambers.
>>
yeah idk about the conspiracy, but 6 million incinerated jews (not to mention the other 7 million gypsies and shit) is a bit crazy

not even the germans are that efficient

prolly like 1 mil died in the camps tops
>>
>>29996798
i went to the holocaust museum in D.C a few years ago

there are some survivors that work there. the old jewish woman behind the counter was a complete fucking cunt.
Thread replies: 144
Thread images: 33

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.