[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fast Food
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 10
File: 5851279-fastfood.jpg (426 KB, 2837x1892) Image search: [Google]
5851279-fastfood.jpg
426 KB, 2837x1892
fast food wagies report in

tell stories, what you hate most about your job, and whatever else

>have to listen to normie music all day
>i swear to god if i hear "HELLO FROM THE OTHER SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDE" one more fucking time i will burn my face off in the fryer
>>
File: swe mcd.jpg (1 MB, 2592x1936) Image search: [Google]
swe mcd.jpg
1 MB, 2592x1936
>work in kitchen
>take autistic pride in coordinating optimal order in which to do 12 tasks at once to get everyone their orders as quickly as possible
>>
>>29989918
so in other words
>be robot
>still be smarter than most of your crew
>>
File: 1466610161800.png (122 KB, 261x219) Image search: [Google]
1466610161800.png
122 KB, 261x219
>>29989860
>do the garbages
>wash the bathrooms
>make sandwiches
>pour coffee
>go take a shit

And yet I never wash my hands... I'm a girl btw
>>
>hispanic person orders
>pronounces biscuit as beese-kweet
>takes me a minute to figure out they're saying "biscuit"
>>
In all serious, what category does panera bread fall under? Can I find a soup, salad and sandwich cookbook somewhere?
>>
File: 1380664524710.png (273 KB, 600x583) Image search: [Google]
1380664524710.png
273 KB, 600x583
> get fast food
> end up eating 1160 calories in one sitting
JUST
>>
File: 1466935405834.jpg (67 KB, 960x736) Image search: [Google]
1466935405834.jpg
67 KB, 960x736
>it's a "co-worker is headbutted by a customer again over the no refills policy"
>>
File: rin1.gif (514 KB, 616x640) Image search: [Google]
rin1.gif
514 KB, 616x640
>>29990259
>then all your spicshit coworkers stare at you like you're a dumbass

IT'S NOT MY FAULT YOU CAN'T SPEAK PROPER ENGLISH REEEEEEEEE
>>
>>29990286
I used to work there. I can tell you how to make anything on the menu.
>>
>>29990319
Dude it's good value for money, you don't have to eat for the rest of the day if you do it right.
>>
>>29990349
Broccoli Cheddar Bread Bowl?
>>
>he didn't play his music in the back
it's like you're trying to have a hard time
>>
>>29990381
Eating 2000 calories of highly processed food at once doesn't magically sate your hunger all day.
>>
>work at KFC/Taco Bell combo
>it takes ages for people to get their food because the Taco Bell side can't make tacos in a timely manner

I'm serious, I've seen the time counters go over 10 fucking minutes.
>>
>>29990478
>drivethru
>makes us keep times under 25 sec
>if i'm working cash, im really fast
>still get yelled at if the food person takes more than a minute or the customer takers forever to find their money/doesn't leave

FAST FOOD HELL
>>
>>29990441
Anyone else work in a food environment and your boss will describe the person you're bringing food to instead of a table number or location?

Seriously, when you work in a garden center cafe and you have to "bring the tea to the old lady with grey hair" that's some fucking useless information right there.
>>
>customers seriously get mad that I refuse to remember their order
Why do they think I should get a shit about them on $8 an hour?
>white trash teen mom kiss asses who think they should have a raise or promotion because despite putting in just as much work as anybody else or even less that they deserve it because they bitch about it the most
>one good foreigner takes over and gets a million other foreigner fuck ups hired
>>
I once ate at a fast food restaurant.
>>
>>29990474
Works fine for me.

Maybe I'm just lucky.
>>
How do you even work there guys, I'm getting anxious even reading your stories. I once worked in clothing store, I lasted two weeks, fuck this shit
>>
>>29990496
I work with this one asshole who like to get really hostile (he makes the chicken)

>I'm cashier, not food packer
>Nobody is over at the pack line while I'm ringing up tendies
>go to see if we have any tendies, since nobody over there is keeping an eye on things
>we don't have any
>go back to chicken guy and just simply ask if he can drop some tenders
>"MY HANDS ARE FUCKING FULL HERE, WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME YOU NEEDED TENDERS"

Your job is to play with chicken, if you don't want to do it get the fuck out of the kitchen ree
>>
File: 1422998154318.gif (625 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1422998154318.gif
625 KB, 500x500
>>29990347
I work at lil Caesars, same shit happens to me and all the niggers I ring up at the register. When ever someone says "AYYO MANE, GIMME A FA DOLLUH PEPPERONE WIT A SAD UH WANGS" it takes a moment to process his order. Meanwhile, I hear my nigger coworkers talking shit behind my back.
>>
>>29990496
>your job performance is dependent on customers not being dumbasses

oh man that's gotta suck
>>
File: download_20160715_174134.jpg (197 KB, 1837x1242) Image search: [Google]
download_20160715_174134.jpg
197 KB, 1837x1242
>>29990607
Mfw I started telling nighers that wings are going to be 30 minutes so they go "AW NAH I AINT WAITEN FO DAT" and leave. Oh yeah you can use the peperonis to draw shit on in boxes so much grease.
>>
>>29989860
>Woke up cold in chilly apartment
>Get a couple more blankets
>Think about cuddling my waifu for a while
>Post on my phone
>Get hungry since its time for lunch
>Order fried breaded stake sandwich with egg and cheese from this make your own sandwich chain
>Get phone call they don't have more pizza bread for my sandwich, tell them to change it
>Expect a shitty cold sandwich now
>Got one of the best sandwiches I have ever eaten instead
To the guy that tried to make up for no pizza bread instead of counting me as a loss thank you, I'm eating high
I'm a neet by the way, las week I got so sick that without take out I would have dehydrated and died
>>
File: 1436508394333.png (353 KB, 828x766) Image search: [Google]
1436508394333.png
353 KB, 828x766
>>29990607
>side of wangs
>>
>>29990496
>DT order taker
>Anon, just keep taking orders, get them right, fill drinks, keep the line moving
>How hard could it be?
>Line up drinks in order
>DT cashier takes them at random
>It's my fault when a customer complains
>Ring up a cook to order item
>Packer (stationed right next to the cook) doesn't call for it
>It's my fault that I didn't run to the other side of the store to do it myself
>There's a fuck up with an order
>Get yelled at for trying to fix it
>Get yelled at for not trying to fix it
>Two years at Popeyes
>Anon, you've been here long enough to be shift lead, you've got so much experience and you always know what to do
>Coworkers get mad when I try to tell them how to do things quick and easy
>But still come to me begging me to fix their fuck ups

Yeah I don't miss any of that
>>
>>29990401
To be honest, the soups are delivered to the store in frozen format. Hardly anything at Panera is made in store. That being said, the soup is piss easy to make yourself.
Throw a tblsp of butter on a skillet. Saute a chopped onion for 5-6 min. Get a saucepan and add 1 cup of flour and 2 tblsp of butter. Mix it well on low heat for ~5 mins. Add a small amount of milk, maybe a quarter of a cup. Add 2-4 cups of chicken stock depending on how soupy you want the texture to be. Combine both saucepans, add vegetables (carrots, broccoli, celery, sauteed onion) and cook for 30min to an hour.
Pretty simple, I'm making this recipe from memory.
>>
File: 049398403.jpg (7 KB, 250x242) Image search: [Google]
049398403.jpg
7 KB, 250x242
>Work in Burger King at a major international airport
>See people who are happy and living their lives everyday
>Meanwhile I am stuck wageslaving

this shit is the worse. Even worse is that customers from all nations seem very confused all the time and ask impossible shit

>Serving at 9am one morning
>Not especially busy
>Chinese businessman comes to the counter
>I ask him what he wants
>he looks at me
>'my flight meal bad'
>I ask him to repeat
>'my flight meal... bad.... I want refund please'
>ask him to repeat, he does
>start to realise he seems to think we can refund his in flight meal (which would have come free with his flight)
>try to explain we can't do that
>he points at the menu
>'YOU HAVE BURGER. I FLY, GET RICE. I WANT BURGER, NEXT FLIGHT, PLEASE, TELL MANAGER'
>I have to call my manager
>pretend to ask him to change the nice gentlements in flight meal
>he thanks me and leaves

fuck I hope he never comes back and remembers that I tricked him.
>>
I work at McDonald's. If you are fat I WILL shit in your food.
>>
>>29992060
i work at a gas station i cum in the gas
>>
>>29992170
cum-fueled cars is actually a good idea
>>
>>29992218
i work at a dealership i cum in the cars

it doesnt do anything i just like it
>>
I work at a frame shop and I cum in people's art frames.

Looking forward to seeing my work on antiques roadshow one day.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.