[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be me earlier today >on vacation and it's very hot
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: Untitled-2.png (20 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-2.png
20 KB, 500x500
>be me earlier today
>on vacation and it's very hot
>decide to go to the beach
>as i walk i see a woman with her 15 year old son
>thinks to myself that the kid actually got shit out of the womans vagina
>5 seconds after old woman who tried to small talk to me a day earlier walks past me and says hello
>SNAP OUT OF DAYDREAMING TRANCE AND SAY... "vagina"
>mfw
>>
don't talk to yourself or think to yourself

it's bad for your mental health
>>
>>29989856
I tell myself jokes and laugh audibly at them. How far gone am I?
>>
>>29989856
i talk to myself all the time
i don't have friends

Does that explain that one time i was home alone when i was 16 and killed a pet bunny because i was bored?
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.