[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
fuck this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: tumblr_o93cjrxlQI1v4ptm1o1_500.jpg (34 KB, 434x600) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o93cjrxlQI1v4ptm1o1_500.jpg
34 KB, 434x600
Is anybody in here also disgusted by this entire "New Masculinity" that our society is pushing, where appearence is now as important in men, as it used to be in women back in the days, while men still have to outperfrom women in the carrer and intellect fields to even be considered.
>>
its competition.
if a woman can always get well educated guy then why she won't want more than that?
>>
It's everywhere. Even the male commercial voice over artists have high voices now.
>>
>>29989794

and if she can get a well dressed, groomed, pedicured well performing and intelligent man just as easily?

What is next?
>>
>>29989805

This is so true.

Meanwhile i reddit ridicules men who work in construction for wearing cargo pants.
>>
>>29989812
wealthy, well dressed, well educated, good looking

but there is a problem. this kind of supply don't exist and will never exist because by nature the most successful men are a minority.

so guys came up with new ways to lure woman such as cars and and expensive clothing to give a false impression of wealth and education. but now woman can see through that too by checking the guys apartments and whatnot.

all in all. woman are like a trader that overtime lowers his bid more and more until someone is willing to pay the right price
>>
>>29989868
tl;dr
woman are fucking up the market by waiting too long for the right kind of guy. because a woman have exactly 10 years more or less to catch a guy and those years go by very fast
>>
>>29989868
>wealthy, well dressed, well educated, good looking

all of these are worthless if you lack social skills
>>
>>29989948
social skills is a meme made up by 20 year old woman that refuse to date guys that don't get along with their peergroup.

its literally just some bullshit, if you can talk to a person on a personal level then you don't need social skills
>>
>>29990006
>talk to a person on a personal level

THAT'S THE FUCKING DEFINITION OF SOCIAL SKILLS

ugh i promised my jimmies they wouldn't be rustled today... but here we are
>>
>>29990059
no.. social skills means is to be highly adaptable in various social situations

we are communicating right now, you don't need social skills to talk to me because its 1 on 1 conversation.
>>
This thread is retarded.

Anyone who tries to get /fit/ for any reason that isn't for the enjoyment of mastering your body is a true beta. Getting women from this should just be a side effect.

The truth is, it's easy to get a woman, you just have to have an interesting personality, and not look ike the hunch-back of Notre Dame. That is literally all.
>>
>>29990121
i disagree. woman are highly selective of who they choose to be with.

you need to fit in a certain "mold" that the woman have in her mind
>>
>>29990098
>because its 1 on 1 conversation

i fucking hate 1 on 1 conversation. I'm MUCH more comfortable giving a presentation or talking to a large (20+ person) group.

There is no need to pay attention to all the minor social cues when it's established that you are presenter and they are the audience.
>>
File: looks-v-personality.png (20 KB, 432x330) Image search: [Google]
looks-v-personality.png
20 KB, 432x330
>>29990121
>Just have an interesting personality
>>
>>29990143
then we are complete opposites
>>
>>29990139
I'm not saying women aren't highly selective, I'm saying that there are so many women such that there is at least one that would probably date you how you are right now.

Anyone who thinks that they have to fit all of these standards just to get a woman has probably not had a lot of experience.

>>29990188
>using a limited sample size on a site that dehumanizes people by virtue of its existence

Nice try, shekel-stein.

If you can't get a girlfriend, it's because you're irresolute.
>>
>>29990268
sure, but woman who are mildly attractive have a distorted vision of what they want in a partner

i think that "nice personality" and "helpful" don't really mean much to woman.
>>
>>29990188
I would expect a correlation between both. If you have the looks, you get more opportunity to socialize, which in turn will make you better at it. No personality is interesting by itself, it just becomes interesting if one manages to present it in an interesting way.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.