[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When will shit go down anons? I am desperately waiting for something
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: droga.jpg (49 KB, 978x691) Image search: [Google]
droga.jpg
49 KB, 978x691
When will shit go down anons? I am desperately waiting for something to happen over here in europe some sort of mass revolts or even a war. I am too bored with my life and want to experience hardships with diverse group of people that would get us all closer and create bonds for life.

When will something grand and evil happen, please tell me its soon, like anarchy and people squatting in abandoned buildings looking out for each other and shit
>>
There have been multiple happenings this week! How big does it have to be to please you anon?
>>
>>29989740
Its a good start i grant you but the effect it should have is formation of small independent communities both in cities and in countryside, basically people NEEDING to be together
>>
>>29989798

Sounds like EMP is what you're looking for.
>>
I genuinely believe we are on the biblical end times, two of the strongest pieces of evidence are the evacuation of Damascus and I believe the statue in Nebuchadnezzar's dream describes the current state of Europe as the feet are collapsing.
>INB4 Christfag
>>
>>29989827
What, where and when?
>>29989838
YOu know anon? I have always felt it very deeply that i will live through both great times and horrible, war torn times. I have had my fill of sex with my only ex, i had my fun with the weed and now i am at the bottom in my life, literal bottom. The world should and will reflect this state soon i hope
>>
>>29990080
Just read One Second After

You will find it to be a comfy book for your need of a happening
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.