[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>alone for 21 years >get gf >been together for a month
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: tfw ear.png (19 KB, 644x718) Image search: [Google]
tfw ear.png
19 KB, 644x718
>alone for 21 years
>get gf
>been together for a month
>fuck like rabbits
>she loves me
>I like her too
>still want to be alone
why am I like this? I found the girl I always longed for and now I just want to be left alone again.
is there no cure for being an introverted, sad sack of shit?
>>
NORMIE OUT
GET THE FUCK OUT NOOOOOOOOOW
>>
>>29989526
stay with her but find some free time to satisfy your need to be alone
>>
>>29989526
Because you are fucked up
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>29989564
that's what I'm planning to do. told her too and she said she understands that completely. still feels weird. Having to care about somebody is strange for me.
>>
>>29989526
There is no cure. There are benefits to being alone that outweigh being able to cum in someone. Privacy, unfiltered thoughts and not being accountable for someone/your actions. Glad you're planning on breaking up with her, it's a path most robots don't choose because they like wasting everyone's time.
>>
>>29989707
idk what to do honestly
besides cumming in her without a condom (shit's so cash btw), I like doing stuff with her. she is kinda funny and does everything for me. Cooks for me, does the dishes, goes shopping for groceries, and wants to succ me 24/7.
She doesnt try to change me either. loves me for who I am. with the depression and drug abuse, everything.
I like her very much too, and dont want to hurt her. but I feel like I'm wasting her time and will fuck her over sooner or later. I'll never be a functional human being, fit for a relationship.
and I miss those weeks when I had total freedom and didnt have to interact with anybody. I cant really isolate myself from the outside world and go on week long benders anymore because she worries about me.
I feel like I'm going to regret my decision, whichever it will be.
>>
>>29989869
>A) I want to be alone and have no responsibility
>B) I want to be cared for and bear the responsibility

choose one, anon.

There is no compromise that gets you the sweet slothful middleground
>>
>>29989526
>>29989526
GIRLS ANON?

REEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>29989526
>been together for only a month
>"love"
normies using words without meaning them once again
>>
You just have to learn to Sen boundaries. When we moved in I made it clear that when I'm in my office she is not to bother me. It's pretty comfy, I have a desk, computer shit, and a small bed. I come out for sex and most nights we share a bed, but she understands I'm a moody broody emo bitch and I need time to sulk or play 2hus.

She's also a crazy ass preachers kid turned drug addict that got clean and only does stupid amounts of dxm now. And we have a loving domestic discipline type relationship. It might not work on all girls but it suits we nicely. I'm a narcissist so I need someone to worship me, but I lose interest quickly once someone actually acknowledges my superiority. I love my little pet, as much as I am capable of feeling love for something at least. I remember a line from star trek where data describes friends as a kind of fond familiarity. That's exactly what it's like. I don't like her so much as I would just miss her if she weren't around.
>>
File: Wojak.gif (13 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
Wojak.gif
13 KB, 633x758
What the fuck? All these years and I just realized that the original Wojak and many other variations of it lack ears.
I knew something was up with your pic. Interesting.
>>
>>29989526
>getting into a relationship
>still can't budget your alone time
>>
fuck off normie

>muh depression
>muh feels

you regularly to put your penis in the vagina of a girl who is attached to you and loves you, theres no feels and depression for you you fucking normie cunt

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>29990751
I feel the same way about her. I was crazy about her until she said she loves me and started doing everything to keep me around.
>>29991281
I thought so too, little Anon. But things changed a month ago. Getting a gf won't fix your problems. One day you'll realize that, too. You might find a gf one day and come to the same conclusion. I want you to remember my words if/when that happens.
>>
>>29991578
You might be psychopath, the crazy about her until you got her thing is a classic sign.
>>
>>29991639
How does that make someone a psychopath?
>>
What's her personality like anon? She getting a bet psycho clingy now? You afraid she might do something crazy if you brought up the idea of breaking it off? What kind of background does she have?
>>
Bumping for interest, I also feel the same way except I'm single. Any time I think about getting out there I get that little itch in the back of my mind, the slight ping of dread when you think that it will fulfill you but still you long for something else, destined to never truly be satisfied.
>>
>>29991639
Psychopaths know they're psychopaths, though. They cannot feel any emotions.
>>
>fuck like rabbits

its always virgins who say this phrase
>>
>>29992641
It's always virgins who say it's always virgins who say this phrase
>>
>>29989526
>why am I like this? I found the girl I always longed for and now I just want to be left alone again.
is there no cure for being an introverted, sad sack of shit?

You've given her the potential to hurt you, OP. You are now vulnerable in a way you haven't been and you want to go back to the way before.

The reason why I don't like to date is because I have no faith in them not breaking my heart. I hope it works out for you but if it doesn't take it as a learning experience and stick it in the memory bank.
>>
>>29989869

You say she doesn't want to change you, and that's all well and good, but she'll get bored eventually if you're the "depression" and "drug abuse" guy. Your decision won't matter either way if you haven't done anything in a few months to change, so just enjoy the cummies while they last and prepare for the worst.
>>
>>29991578
>Getting a gf won't fix your problems.
This. I've had someone interested in me before and I tried, God knows, I tried to reciprocate but by that time I'd become so jaded that all I felt was indifference. I didn't even take advantage of the situation, so I'm still a KV.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.