[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
you are now the minister of education, what would you change
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
you are now the minister of education, what would you change in the current education system?
>>
Systematic public spanking of highschool girls
>>
abolish homework
>>
>>29989370
convert schools into gay campgrounds
>>
>It took me 3 years after high school to figure out high school is a huge waste of time.

The American education system is shit.

11th and 12th grade shouldn't exist, just a waste of time.
>>
If a real teacher can't cover the class, instead of paying some sweaty Pakistani that can barely speak English to babysit, just supply the kids with guns and let them shoot each other. At least they'll learn something.
>>
>4 years of math
>4 years of science
>2 years of English (can be substituted for philosophy or debate)
>2 years of a specific sport
>2 years of computers
>1 year of world history
>1 year of us history
>1 year of government
>Semester of drivers ed
>Semester of health
>1 year of stuff you'll actually use in the real world
>In order to graduate, you must have either proof of a job or college acceptance
>>
>>29989418
This, just have the basic classes of grades 9 and 10 count as the first 2 years of college then send kids with good grades to university to work on their degrees. Another 2 years and bam, ready to enter the professional world
>>
>>29989370
Make kids have to socialize and work out. I just fixed school shootings and eliminted robots
>>
>>29989418
What better things could a 16 year old be doing?
>>
>>29989460
what about grammar and english
>>
>>29989504
Why didn't you learn that in middle/elementary school?
>>
>>29989370
Looool fucking gay ass fuck summer reading
>>
>>29989403
what about free candy?
>>
>>29989460
Also, give high schools trade programs. This way, when a student leaves high school, they can go straight to mechanic work, carpentry, plumbing, etc.
>>
Children can choose whether or not they want to go to school. School acts more like a library where kids can come in and out of at their leisure. These new schools will have all the equipment for children to learn art, chemistry, woodwork, etc.

Most of you will probably say that children won't go at all but I think that's bullshit. Children really enjoy doing practical things. If kids had the option of going to school they would eventually choose to because children in their natural state aspire to learn and do stuff. Fact is, modern schools have destroyed our natural curiosity and motivation by making school a chore.
>>
>>29989596
School is already optional. They won't go if they don't want to.
>>
>>29989596
i agree but at least make elementary school an obligation
>>
>>29989609
If children don't go to school their parents can be sued. I'm arguing that children can just do one single subject such as woodwork their entire school career, if that's what they want.
>>
Make highschool non mandatory. The people who don't want to be there only bring down those who do.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.