[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Robots, cyborgs and anons. Where might a man find community of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 1place.jpg (381 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
1place.jpg
381 KB, 1366x768
Robots, cyborgs and anons. Where might a man find community of people who
>live together or very near
>Grow their own drugs
>Make grand bonfires in the woods, get naked and consume mushrooms
>Grow their own food and have a cattle
And most importantly
>Would welcome major fuckups among their ranks

Where is that place in Europe and in the US anons, there must be some places like this dont tell me NOBODY lives like this anymore
>>
>>29989331
If only it was that simple my friend
>>
>>29989331
do you know you won't have your computer and internet with you in nature don't you?
>>
>>29989331
Why not just live like a degenerate in a city?

>any drug whenever you need
>work a shit job like waiting tables or something
>go to outdoor drug fueled underground music festivals
>cattle? just go to McDonald's
>live in a shitty apartment with a bunch of other degenerates

This way you can still have modern conveniences. I know a few people like this and I sometimes dream of having their life although I'm 100 times more successful than them.
>>
>>29989414
Anon there MUST be places like this hippies or neopagans or greenpeace guys whoever i will join you please help me lords
>>29989457
Fuck all that man seriously give me a place where i can be breathing fresh air, doing drugs and cohabiting with likeminded people (fuckups, anarchists or whatever) and i will forget electricity no problem

>>29989518
But where do i find other degenerates man, i might get disability bux really soon cause fucked up in the head social anxiety and toxic psychosis, i am desperately looking for a way out man i cant live like this
>>
>>29989543
If you can't work you won't be able to afford the drugs and partial rent to the other degenerates. Do you do drugs currently? You should know at least some degenerates in that case, just ask to hang out. If you don't do drugs already then you should give up on this.
>>
>>29989776
I have been doing drugs and ended up in the place where they send violent insane people....now as a result i might get some money from the government for mental illness but right now i dont have neither money nor contacts as i buried my phone deep in the woods when i was bit insane
>>
>>29989820
I don't know what to tell you man. Once you get out of there just reconnect with your old friends. Just be sure you're getting enough neetbux to afford your drugs or else you're gonna have problems.
>>
>>29989331
Alaska. America's last frontier.

Nothing in europoor land unless you want to live with the mongolians in asia. Or gypsies somewhere else.
>>
I would fucking love this although I'm afraid I would get raped or some shit
>>
>>29989858
I am on /r9k/ anon i never had those friends, it was always done thru my ex gf but i broke up with her when i was inside cause as i said i was bit "out there", too much actually. Now i know where i could possibly get them but i dont know when and idont have cash
>>
>>29989518
I don't care about living with degenerates, I care about living with niggers. Living in a shitty low-rent apartment in a big city and working odd jobs would be pretty comfy if only white people existed.
>>
>>29989902
Doesn't have to be a big city. Find a small city in the north that has a lot of drug use.
>>
You can do anything you want at most music festivals that aren't the super large shits blown out by Chads and Stacys. Drugs, sex, etc. etc. So far as your commune-like self-sufficiency type bag, good luck. Festies got the hedonism covered but speaking from experience hippies and anarchists (usually punks) love to party but are some of the least productive fuckers on the planet. They don't do well with practicalities. Most of the big gatherings are over the top fun as fuck but unsustainable in every imaginable way. I'm sure there may be some closed communities where they have their shit covered and can sustain, but it isn't going to be the never ending Saturnalia because it requires a lot of effort, and they're also likely to be exclusive as fuck (illicit nature of their activities, general snobbery) so you'd have trouble gaining access.

Not trying to pooh pooh the idea, best of luck man.
>>
>>29989950
How do I attend music festivals if I don't know anyone right now?
>>
>>29989543
Move to Eugene Oregon
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.