[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why don't you lower your standards and date a single mother?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: single mom.jpg (128 KB, 630x840) Image search: [Google]
single mom.jpg
128 KB, 630x840
Why don't you lower your standards and date a single mother?

You obviously can't get the good women, so do the next best thing. It's better than dying alone.
>>
Everyone dies alone bud
>>
>>29989233
Women don't like losers at my level.
>>
>>29989261
If you marry a single mother, her child will be by your side when you die.

While you may not be his/her genetic father, he/she will remember who was there raising the family (you).
>>
>>29989233
Even the single moms find me repulsive.
>>
>>29989233
Why don't women lower their standards and date pasty, flabby, inexperienced men?

Same rung of the desirability ladder.

Nobody wants to go digging at the bottom of the barrel.
>>
>>29989655
Because women have higher sexual market values and thus don't have to lower their standards.

Loser basement-dwellers such as yourself don't have that luxury.
>>
File: 1467848157817.png (27 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1467848157817.png
27 KB, 300x300
>>29989233
>mother
>has children
no thanks i choose to hate smaller versions of chad or general small snottnosed demons
>>
>>29989233

Because even though the mother claims that her child is her fullest responsibility, you WILL take some of that responsibility when your relationship becomes serious.

What, you honestly think you can date a single parent and not expect to be involved in the child's life? Dating someone comes with their baggages and commitments. And honestly, I wouldn't trust any robots on here to care for a child when they can't even care for themselves.
>>
>>29989233
>its this post again

I don't want kids of my own, so I sure as hell don't want to raise another man's bastard.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.