[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Time to go to war, robots. How will you dodge the draft?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6
File: comfywartimepepe.jpg (365 KB, 750x725) Image search: [Google]
comfywartimepepe.jpg
365 KB, 750x725
Time to go to war, robots. How will you dodge the draft?
>>
I would go to jail if their was a draft.
>>
I already got kicked out of bootcamp for anxiety desu, and the separation code i got says i can never join again, I would literally be the Neet in that picture
>>
Hell, I'd get in line.

I don't have much ahead of me here.
>>
File: 1466408371257.jpg (84 KB, 750x709) Image search: [Google]
1466408371257.jpg
84 KB, 750x709
>>29988974
Either go to jail or come up with some bullshit about how I have a weak back, wounded knee and feet problems.

I'm not fighting for my shit country until they realize that letting in unruly niggers and terrorist mudslimes into my country won't benefit anyone or anything. I also want them to do a Brexit, fuck EU, nothing but cucks and islam lovers.
>>
>>29988974
I am crazy he, he, h-he...
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32 KB, 640x400
>>29988974
This is a situation where having a medical condition comes in handy.
>>
>>29988974
I would love to go to war. But I'm 37 blind in one eye, have nerve damage and dextroscoluosis .
>>
>>29988974
I graduated basic and ait for the reserves but when I got back home I had too much anxiety to go to drill. I drove to the base, parked and then tried to figure out how I was going to walk in and find where I had to go. Couldn't just drove home, I fucking hate being a sperg afraid of human interaction . That was 3 years ago, I got a min-wage job and and have been cruising ever since. No calls no warrant. Oh well
>>
>>29990304
Couldn't, and just drove home.*
>>
File: 1467912504654.jpg (61 KB, 1000x800) Image search: [Google]
1467912504654.jpg
61 KB, 1000x800
I already did. Military service is mandatory here for all men, but at the time of drafting yyeeaaaars ago I was suicidal and depressed as heck and got a release from the service.
>>
>>29988974
I have -7.5 on right eye and -6.75 on left eye
Without lens thicker than those mounted on Huble telescope I wont be able to hit the side of barn.
From the inside.
Any non combatant position I take. Pretty much used to people yell at me all the time so I guess it cant be that worser.
>>
im living abroad, what are they gonna do? fly over here and arrest me?
>>
>>29990304

Jeez anon, and just think. If you had walked for a mere 1 minute, your life would be drastically different. I like to think about things like this.
>>
>>29990380
I know I probably would have signed up for college and got even better social skills.
>>
I wouldn't.

You'd have to be a pussy ass bitch boi to want to dodge the draft.
>>
File: best i ever had.jpg (536 KB, 659x873) Image search: [Google]
best i ever had.jpg
536 KB, 659x873
>>29988974
If I was born 3 weeks earlier, I'd have to attend the mandatory draft in my shithole country. Luckily I dodged it, saving 2 years of my life, and missing out on being beaten and raped by chads, while being forced to sit out in the rain with an antiquated WWII rifle all night by grandpas.

I know one thing about war, and thats that I won't become a sign on a marble stone for some spook like government or state.
I don't give a fuck what color my area is painted on maps, as long as I am allowed my freedom to read books, watch movies, masturbate and play video games in peace.
>>
>>29990374
Bad eye sight won't save you.

They have laser surgery and also have these thick ass battle ready glasses that are fucking indestructible.
>>
Diabetes type 1.
>>
File: 1464212579544.jpg (262 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1464212579544.jpg
262 KB, 1280x720
By being over drafting age.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.