[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What would your ideal life look like? How shit is your current
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 8
File: gantz7.jpg (242 KB, 833x1200) Image search: [Google]
gantz7.jpg
242 KB, 833x1200
What would your ideal life look like?

How shit is your current life in comparison?
>>
No torpedo ship with black guy, deadly grill and american 90s hacker.

Not cruising asian sea and living in criminal city.

Mfw not working for sexy russian mafia lady.
>>
>>29989496
Black lagoon is //////comfy//////// to the max.
>>
little anime girl or dead
>>
Like pic related to be honest. I always dream of being in an group ,like in Black Lagoon or Baccano and having a partner that never leaves my side. Basically living life as a duo.
>>
File: 1468291734641.png (530 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
1468291734641.png
530 KB, 1280x960
I've always wanted to be in a medieval band of mercenaries like the band of the hawk. I'm sure quality of life would be fucking shit, but the thought of having a reason to live and survive sounds like it would be better than just sitting spending every day dull
>>
>>29991456
I feel you m8

I never even cared about going to uni or getting a job or whatever. I just always wanted to be part of a group or gang of people that I go on adventures with.

>Tfw you'll never be the dynamic duo of the group
>>
File: gantzz.jpg (193 KB, 800x1185) Image search: [Google]
gantzz.jpg
193 KB, 800x1185
>You will never know why there was vampires in Gantz
>>
>>29991911
>Ywn slice off an aliens limbs with your extending katana
>>
File: extra.jpg (131 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
extra.jpg
131 KB, 1024x768
>>29991911
What really bothered me about the vampires is that the one to the far left looks like Bob Kelso.
>>
>suddenly psychics and vampires
>then they're gone

I don't know if the mangaka was wanting to imply gantz was more of a supernatural thing and changed his mind or if he just felt like writing in some monster men
>>
ideal: married to my imouto

current: not married to her so absolute garbage
>>
File: jbcZI.jpg (353 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
jbcZI.jpg
353 KB, 1920x1080
Something like this. I want to be a NEET in space.
>>
File: 1464201232879.gif (148 KB, 600x594) Image search: [Google]
1464201232879.gif
148 KB, 600x594
>>29988934
I would love and give almost anything to be offered to go to some fantasy world with magic and shit like in some fucking anime or vidya to be honest,preferably with my sister as well. Im sure its better living in a fantasy world on a monster frontier killing & questing as opposed to staying here,waking up at 5 before going to work 2 jobs you dont even like with suicide always on your mind as the only way to escape.
My life would have purpose,I would enjoy every second of my life there because it would either be in danger or self improving my skills and to better myself,my sister or my town or kingdom and be hailed as a hero or legend which is very possible in that setting,you wouldnt have to worry about your women running off trying to fuck monsters because only loving humans is racist and other propaganda faggery.

I know every one of you at some point in your life wanted to be like the Knights or Kings in stories maybe even the villains,but in this place its impossible.
No one wants a Hero here,everyone wants to just drown in their degeneracy,nihilism and hedonism.
Today having a dream or a wish is considered childish and is to be laughed at by everyone else,especially if it is based on fairy tales and isnt #drunk #fuckedsomanygirls #DUDEWEED like every other normie scum.

But its the only thing that really gets me out of bed in the morning.
>>
>>29992984
sounds like joining the army anon
too bad there's no dragons to fight, just muslims
I think my ideal changes all the time. I usually come up with a new 'fantasy' every half year or so that is my be all end all, mostly involving being some sort of floating consciousness free of the pains of the mortal realm just fucking around because I'm an immortal spirit guy doing immortal spirit guy things.
>>
>>29992984
I wish the world was as innocent as it was when I was a naive child tbqh. When you grow up and find out that everything is about drugs and sex its quite depressing
>>
>>29988934
ideal: rich enough to pursue my own interests
current: working my way there and probably for several more years
>>
ideal: a pirate maybe like in one piece or even irl pirate would be awesome with meh own crew me baing captain
current:working part-time as a waiter got banned from Lol after spending aorund 4 years worth of time and around 200$ basicly life is numb to me now
>>
File: [twirling intensifies].jpg (151 KB, 850x808) Image search: [Google]
[twirling intensifies].jpg
151 KB, 850x808
Gantz with no fucking vampire arc.
>>
File: gantz-1554222.jpg (124 KB, 800x1152) Image search: [Google]
gantz-1554222.jpg
124 KB, 800x1152
>>29994391
This.
Shit got so weird with some aliens that there was no need for vampires.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.