[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's an alpha female like?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
File: 1367959625026.jpg (168 KB, 1066x800) Image search: [Google]
1367959625026.jpg
168 KB, 1066x800
What's an alpha female like?
>>
watch one of butch hartman's shows
The most popular girl in the school is the alpha female
>>
>>29988905
Alpha female don't exist in real life, they will all bend to chad's dick even the most hardcore feminist can't resist.
>>
to raise power, a man will work hard until he reaches the summit
to raise power, a woman will have sex with influential people until she reaches the summit

a woman can't be alpha
>>
Once I was hanging out with a female alpha who said "shut up and fuck me fatass"
She was so blunt with me. She initially didn't care about my personality, she just wanted to use me for sex, which is weird because I was pretty ugly and overweight at the time. But I'm fairly sure she had a fetish for ugly guys, or maybe she recognized my potential.
>>
File: Pussy Destroyer.jpg (113 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Pussy Destroyer.jpg
113 KB, 1920x1080
>>29988905
Probably one of those tatted-up, mentally handicapped lesbians
>>
The alpha female is the mate of the alpha male.
>>
it's the ugly loudmouth girl everyone in the harpy group is on eggshells for because they shit on them socially
>>
File: 1462909269025.png (146 KB, 540x473) Image search: [Google]
1462909269025.png
146 KB, 540x473
Supremely confident with an all eyes on me kind of attitude. It suffices to say her milkshakes bring all the boys to the yard.
>>
>>29989486
This.
Also the alpha-beta system doesn't apply to humans.
>>
>>29988905

one who can wrestle you into submission
>>
>>29988905
dang i want her to crush me with those thighs
>>
>>29988905
She looks amazing. Look at that body and beautiful skin.
Shame most Asian girls are short and have have ugly bodies of little kids thus look pig disgusting, but damn. I think this is probably the prettiest Asian girl I've seen.
>>
A hot woman, with cold blood
Feels an almost sexual pleasure humiliating people
Has orbiters to spare
>>
File: image.jpg (316 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
316 KB, 1600x900
Who is the alpha?
>>
>>29990682
probably the cute blonde in the middle
in the end, whoever is the meanest
>>
>>29988905
Whatever is the modern equivalent to a warrior queen. An incredibly competent and kinda maternal leader, holding the respect of men, usually in a high-stress environment.
>>
>>29990939
At first glance you have it right when you barely know any of them.
>>
>>29988905
Impossible question

'Alpha' is a set of characteristics that is only desireable in a male; in this sense, Margaret Thatcher would be an example of a women who embodied these characteristics.

But the alternate and dual meaning of 'Alpha' is the implication that it's the 'peak' of the gender - and that peak would be defined by what most women look up to.

Since women don't know what they want, there is no example of a woman who is universally adored by other women - it's impossible to have a female alpha in the same way as a male one.
>>
>>29990939
Mean-ness is not necessarily a measure of alphaness. It depends where it comes from. It can be from insecurity or inferiority complex like in males.
>>
That picture of Shiho Yoshimura looks like a female version of this websites current owner...Hiroyuki Nishimura.
>>
>>29991165
however, when girls are above 9+/10 people will accept her mean-ness and look over it
alpha as fuck that she can get away with it
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.