[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do youd eal with the fact that most women have send nudes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: tan.jpg (586 KB, 2446x1922) Image search: [Google]
tan.jpg
586 KB, 2446x1922
How do youd eal with the fact that most women have send nudes to other guys?
I mean think about it, an other guy has pics like this of your future gf.
>>
>>29988679
It's really a fucked up thing. I'm no christian or anything, but I say it is wrong.
>>
File: tfw wizard.jpg (79 KB, 441x403) Image search: [Google]
tfw wizard.jpg
79 KB, 441x403
>>29988679
>future gf
>implying
I don't care.
Sluts gonna slut?
>>
the idea of it is silly to me, it's all technologically contrived, none of it would be possible without technology meaning it isn't natural at all.

if a woman shows me her naked body i expect to have sex with her at that moment or at least touch her body.
>>
Cause I have pics of girls I'm no longer seeing like this and don't delude myself that this ones gonna last either. Enjoy things for what they are, don't get attached
>>
File: 1369934984202.jpg (44 KB, 436x436) Image search: [Google]
1369934984202.jpg
44 KB, 436x436
>>29988679
> of your future gf
Nice joke, OP. For a faggot.
>>
>>29988679
This legitimately makes me mad.
>>
>future gf

so, will i have one?
>>
>>29988679
I've had two girlfriends in my life(I'm about to turn 26) and I've never requested nude pics or phone sex. That stuff does nothing for me. Does that make me weird?
>>
>>29988986
Why do you care so much? He'll probably see whatever she sends him and more anyway
>>
Most guys have their dick out there too...

I'd say 75% of girls and 100% of guys.
>>
>>29989149
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txFmiICgQj4
>>
>>29989149
Because I am a feminist.
>>
It boggles my mind that some guys can just get nudes like nothing, but if I requested them, I'd be accused of rape/sexual harassment.
>>
File: Dec 30, 2015 3-44-13 AM.jpg (70 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
Dec 30, 2015 3-44-13 AM.jpg
70 KB, 600x600
it's an uncomforting thought, but it certainly isn't a huge thing. It's very hard though after breakup when you see your ex-gf talking to other guys it makes you think about how those nudes you called "an achievement" were this whole time, worthless.

before someone tells me ">future gf" or some bullshit like that here is a pic

call it fake cause no timestamp but it doesn't really matter to me which is another reason why im posting it - i dont care anymore.
>>
>>29989336
WHERE'S HER HEAD
>>
>>29989380

lol it was out of the frame see her neck???
>>
>>29989380
You can see her neck and chin.
>>
>bf has nudes of ex-gf still
Hmmmmmm
>>
>>29989336
>It's very hard though after breakup when you see your ex-gf talking to other guys it makes you think about how those nudes you called "an achievement" were this whole time, worthless.
so much this
>>
>>29989100
yes, it makes you weird. you sound like a low test beta. be careful not to date women on birth control, because they will cheat on you when they get off it.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.