[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the point of even trying when there are men in the world
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 9
What is the point of even trying when there are men in the world who are better than me in every way?
>>
File: image.jpg (19 KB, 600x576) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19 KB, 600x576
The point is to live life not try and beat everybody at everything Jesus Christ how dumb are you motherfuckers?
>>
>>29988590
there isn't

it's called natural selection now fuck off
>>
You don't try to compete with them.
You find whatever you like doing and enjoy doing that.
>>
>>29988627
that's what evolution is about though
>>
File: REally.jpg (266 KB, 598x600) Image search: [Google]
REally.jpg
266 KB, 598x600
>>29988590
opportunity cost and the advantage of trade, he could be better overall, but if i narrow my intrests i could become more valueble than him, compare china and usa for example.
He will probably glide through life with no good skills outside of being above avarage in everything.
but really who am i to tell im fucking frogposting.
>>
>>29989936
He will pass on his genes and you won't.
>>
His shoulders are misaligned. gotta work on that Tbh
>>
>>29988590
If you don't want to try there is always the option to kill yourself and livestream it.
>>
File: i hate my mom.jpg (17 KB, 350x464) Image search: [Google]
i hate my mom.jpg
17 KB, 350x464
>>29989964
>spermbank
no just kidding, why the fuck does that matter for someone as stupid as i, i dont want to work at a anoying job to come home to a fucking woman and small shit children. His genes are better, and if not, they will pay the price of being supid while my potencial children will have the privelege of not being among those normie fucks.
>>
File: image.jpg (168 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
168 KB, 640x640
>>29988590
Women aren't like men.

Men see a girl like pic related and fall head over heels in love with her based on her physical appearance, fantasize a feature together, etc. They'd do anything to be with her and see her as the end goal JUST because she is physically attractive, they know nothing else about her - not her goals or dreams or personality. In point, they are shallow.

As a woman I look at the guy in OP and I feel nothing at all. In fact I didn't even enhance the thumbnail.
>>
>>29990086
>Men see a girl like pic related and fall head over heels in love
yes we do
holy fuck, what is her name btw?
>>
>>29990086
> I look at the guy in OP and I feel nothing at all
That's because there's no Lamborghini in the background.
>>
>>29988590

the funny thing is he's probably extreme insecure and wakes up every morning in a panic that he's put on weight or got a wrinkle and gets mean comments on instagram comment stuck in his head for years, probably also being taken for a ride in the bad way by women, family and his agent

t. someone whos worked with a lot of models
>>
>>29988590
Because there's always someone better. That model will have people much smarter, faster, better at art or music, people who're stronger than him, bigger than him, more dedicated than him, better looking than him, all sorts of shit.

It's dumb to go "Oh, I'll probably never be the best ever, so I won't try", because odds are no-one who tries will become the best ever, there can only be one, but if no-one tried, we'd never have anyone who was good at it. And it's flat out impossible to be the best at everything, because if you split up your time trying to do that, you'll be beaten in your respective fields by people that dedicate all their time to that.

But if you never try, you'll never be good at anything at all. Your idea that you protect your ego by not trying because you can't fail is stupid. You can't opt out of being a part of life short of dying (and even then, you still were alive at points), so by refusing to try, you're still failing. It's hard to create analogies, but ignoring that you're always a part of life, if I pick up a controller and start to play a game, just because I refuse to play the game and stop myself from losing doesn't mean I still didn't lose. If you go to a poker game and show off all your cards, you still lose despite you not taking it seriously.

Sage for shit thread.
>>
>>29990086
It's true. That's why I preach self help and upwards mobility. Very few robots are not good looking enough to get the girl of their dreams, just not confident and saive
>>
>>29988846
There are many parasitic and leeching animals.
>>
>>29990154
This too. My family worked in fashion most of my life, so I was around a lot of models, and they're really not great at doing much but looking pretty on average, their entire life is based around making sure they look as good as possible, and they end up insecure as fuck as a result of it.

They're certainly not some perfect human just because they look good, let alone them just being that way without trying.
>>
>>29990086
A female who understands the differences between boys and girls? on /r9k/? impossible!

I post here every single day and I've never seen this before.
>>
File: 1468686977168.jpg (40 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1468686977168.jpg
40 KB, 800x600
>>29990149
I don't disagree that something like that would sway a girl in real life maybe (not really me, but I know girls who would care) but not in images. And achieving financial stability is a lot more honest and indicative of someone's character than being born attractive. It's indicative of hard work, intelligence, perseverance, etc. I can understand why you would look for that in a partner (along with caregiving, etc.)

But lusting after someone just because they were born with the correct facial features like pic related? That's shallow. These girls (and the guy in OP) did nothing to earn their facial symmetry, it's just how they were born. In most cases women don't even need to hit the gym like the guy in OP did. So "falling in love" with such a woman is indicative of someone who has a really shallow, vapid, superficial definition of love.

You'd never see a guy "falling in love" with an ugly girl who had her shit together and was driving a nice care. Because men don't care about intelligence, discipline, patience, etc. in their partners. They just want a slutty 10/10 Stacey. A woman who has nothing going for her outside of her looks... hmmm.. wonder how that would work out?

That's why the "red pill" exists. Men chase after bimbos and then get cucked, and I'm supposed to feel sorry for them?
>>
>>29990149
Different girl here but lambo's aren't even good/that impressive. If I really wanted to be woo'd by some model's instagram photo, a LaFerrari would certainly do the job. Until then it may aswell be a renault clio.
>>
>>29990277
do you like beards?
>>
File: shark pepe.jpg (24 KB, 398x409) Image search: [Google]
shark pepe.jpg
24 KB, 398x409
>>29989936
>>29990047
I threaded seriusly.
give me an awnser OP.
>>
>>29990284
Depends on the kind of beard & if it actually suits the person. It either has to be a full, thick beard or stubble without patches. If your beard is thin/you have more on your neck than your face then shave it. If it doesn't suit your face, shave it.
>>
>Men see a girl like pic related and fall head over heels in love with her based on her physical appearance
Guess I'm not a man.
>as a woman
Oh it's bait. No (You)
>>
File: 1466275561892.jpg (206 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1466275561892.jpg
206 KB, 800x800
>>29990340
You still read my post, you ninny.
>>
The poiny is that there are also men that are worse then you in every way. Not one of you is the best or worst at anything. Judging your life bu comparing it to other peoplea from other situations is am automatic failure. Compete against yourself, be better then the person you were yesterday.
>>
>>29990270
no not enteirly, but they tend to settle down for a normie girl. Only richfucks can get (afford) those stacies.
>>
File: 1468688759641.jpg (38 KB, 412x405) Image search: [Google]
1468688759641.jpg
38 KB, 412x405
>>29988590
damn I think I could potentially look like this lad if I worked out and got myself a proper haircut
>>
>>29988590
If I knew I would tell you

Also I myself would be trying
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.