[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is there no black femininity subreddit? Black women are equally
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: 1468205959707.jpg (70 KB, 500x400) Image search: [Google]
1468205959707.jpg
70 KB, 500x400
Why is there no black femininity subreddit? Black women are equally as bootyblasted when it comes to dating and there own men refuse to date them. They're basically in the same position as asian dudes when it comes to dating.
>>
an entire island dedicated to black women copulating with asian men
>>
>>29988549
>They're basically in the same position as asian dudes when it comes to dating.

There's a lot of hot black women, mate. despite what /pol/ or /r9k/ will tell you, lots of black women can get attractive black guys to average looking white guys
>>
>>29988577
Asian men face the predicament that they don't want to bang ugly women. Sorry, bebe.
>>
I'm not very attractive but I still get hit on from time to time. If I walk down alone around nyc, creepy men are screaming "hey chocolate" at me...If I got desperate enough I could get a break but I'd prefer if I could get higher grade men, men who are attractive and smart.
>>
>>29988667
Get told I'm attractive and smart, my line probably isn't going to be any different.
>>
File: image.jpg (51 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51 KB, 1280x720
>>29988734
I'd accept a man who is a dead beat if he's hot and I'd accept an ugly man if he has some goals in life. Can't be a failure on both ends. If my only options are buttom of the barrel trash then I will gladly stay single and never complain.
>>
>>29988805
>goals

Is making enough money to live comfortably an acceptable goal?
>>
>>29989876
>see: deadbeat
>>
>>29988577
I would gladly volunteer my asian penis for the black vaginas. I've got the stamina, women!
>>
>>29988667
>tfw unattractive and get a comment from a total stranger maybe once or twice a year
>tfw the stranger is usually homeless/grey-haired/etc
>>
>>29988549
Well actually Asians are in a much better position for a number of reasons.

1. Male is the dominant gender
2. Asians have economic (most earning power per capita in USA) and cultural power
3. Asians are colonizing Africa
4. The only place Asians have low status is the Anglosphere. Other Euros are neutral, Eastern Euros are receptive (hence so many Russian women marry Chinese men), Latins see Asians as similar status or higher status (Japanese man was PM in some South American government), and SE Asia, S, Africa are below NE Asians.
5. Asian civilization has the brightest future

Since over 40% of American born Asians can marry white girls, and America is the worst of the Anglosphere for Asians, that means the only requirement for Asians to get their pink puss is 1. Speak English 2. Not be in the bottom 50% of Asian men (under 5'7'', under 110 IQ, under 60k earning). That also means that more than 40-50% of American born Asians have slept with non Asian women.

Basically whites wants to besmirch the Asian reputation as much as possible because we are their number 1 competitor in this game of Civilization. Without the Long Duk Dong slander campaigns, I bet 60-80% of American born Asians would have white biddies.
>>
>>29988549
because the niggas that do fuck black bitches have like 3 or 4 side bitches
>>
I don't understand blacks. End segregation, but the need a special black version of every club. Fuk off.
>>
>>29990615
>niggas
>side bitches
My white poster senses are tingling.
>>
>>29989876
Yes it is. As long as you have dreams and are trying your best.
>>
>>29990543
>Asian civilization has the brightest future
I'm not sure why you would say that the Japanese birthrate is so low that they are going extinct just like the Koreans and the chinese a reproducing so fast they won't be able to feed them not to mention how much environmental damage they have done to where they live. It doesn't seem very bright to me
>>
File: 1468618391382.jpg (86 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1468618391382.jpg
86 KB, 640x360
I really really really like memes. Like I fucking love them.
>>
>>29988549
is this a joke? asian men do fine with asian women
>>
>>29988805
How about average looks + six figure salary
>>
>>29990543
Thinking all 40% of those asian men are marrying white girls
Wew lad
>>
Black femininity is nonexistent.

The "qt" black girls you keep spamming are one in a million.
>>
>>29988650
I wouldn't fuck bebe even if she was hot and white, she creeps me out, like talking with a serial killer
>>
>>29988549
because no woman is "lonely". They have men will fuck them just none that will marry. This is not surprising given that polygyny is the norm among most African tribes
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.