[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My mom says she'll kick me out of the house if I kick another
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 3
File: 1462852509368.jpg (16 KB, 680x583) Image search: [Google]
1462852509368.jpg
16 KB, 680x583
My mom says she'll kick me out of the house if I kick another hole in the wall. She says if I don't respect our property I don't deserve to live here. But what do I do if I get mad? Do I just sit there and be mad? That's stupid.
>>
Just open up some vidya and wreck some cunts. Take out your anger on them.

Works a charm for me.
>>
>>29988538

Doesn't work for me. For me to relieve stress I have to do something IRL and fighting enemies made of pixels doesn't help at all.

My mom wants me to just hit the floor or walls with a pillow but that's fucking useless if nothing actually breaks from it.
>>
Why don't you buy some drywall of your own and fuck that up?
>>
>>29988611

That's a good idea. I can just have a bunch of square drywalls stored and I can kick those when angry. I know nothing about how to make them though.
>>
>>29988649
You could probably go to your local building construction establishment and purchase a 4'x8' sheet. Maybe a jigsaw too if you don't have one.
>>
Not sure if this is bait. But, if you are such a man baby that you throw tantrums, you deserve to be kicked out. I would have called the cops already.
>>
>>29988927
Your normative bullying doesn't help anyone. There is a place for righteous violence in the world as a tool. You can fuck right off.
>>
File: 1468253948303.jpg (13 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1468253948303.jpg
13 KB, 200x200
you sound like a fucking retard lmao
i bet you screech when you get pissed
>>
>>29988471
>But what do I do if I get mad? Do I just sit there and be mad?
Yes you fucking mongoloid.
Jesus Christ you sound like a 5 year old.
>>
>>29988471
How old are you? 12?

Hopefully your mom kicks your autistic ass out the next time you destroy her house
>>
>>29988981
>just repress your feelings! and I'm also going to call you names
you must have some sort of mental illness
>>
>>29988957
You are a dumbass, WAHHHHHHHH *smash, boom, broken wall* for what? You fucking retarded manbaby. She should have had the mental ward come and take your ass to the funny farm.

You can kick all you want there but the rooms are padded.
>>
>>29988999
You remind me of my brother, so this hits a little too close to home for me.
I'm not saying repress your feelings just don;t start smashing shit, do literally anything but that. Is that really so unreasonable?
>you must have some sort of mental illness
You kick holes in the wall when you get mad. I'm sorry, who has the mental illness?
>>
>>29988957
Yeah, and that place is outside. If people feel like breaking shit, they should break their own shit. It's like people graffiting walls, sure it's expression, but do it on your own stuff.
>>
>>29989014
>>29989039
I'm not OP. I live on my own, and the anger that I do feel sometimes doesn't cause harm to anyone or anything.
I'm pretty sure OP went to Home Depot. Maybe he'll find a hobby there too.
I wish you would find a better hobby, too.
>>
>>29988957
>Righteous violence
>mom didn't make me my tendies

Man children are the funniest idiots.
>>
>>29988471
You are not strong enough to kick a hole in a wall. Stop lying. Are your walls made out of cardboard?
>>
Buy a punching bag you massive loser
>>
just buy one of these punching balls that you can beat down when frustrated. or get one of those soft balls that won't destroy anything when thrown

problem solved
>>
>>29989060
>says the underage b& with no STEM dgree
>>
>>29988471
Get a punching bag Op
ik that rage
>>
>>29989057
The actual fuck are you talking about?
>>
>>29988471
Wow that's like negative 500 gbp
>>
>>29989071
Drywall? Its happened to me before, punched a hole.
>>
>>29988957
Not him, but try to control yourself and in time you will not only get angry less often, but you'll also have more control over your anger when it does happen so that it will be less destructive and you can orientate it towards something productive such as doing push ups or crunches until it goes away. You'll probably fail from time to time and go "fuck this, I deserve to be angry", but think about it like this: when your anger takes over and it justifies your aggressive response you might ruin it for a calmer you that would then regret and/or attempt to rationalize what you did especially if it is destructive. I'm not trying to say that getting angry is wrong, just that it doesn't have to work against you. I've been there myself often and that's why I'm writing this. These days I often find myself surprized about how calmly I reacted to something that normally got me angry and aggressive. I even laugh about it after, when comparing the two reactions and it feels great to know that I truly made progress in something (it doesn't happen in many things sadly, I still have plenty of issues).
>>
>>29988999
Does it hurt your little feelings autismo? Deal with it, that's life. Don't expect anyone to give a shit about your feelings or health. You need to learn how not to get worked up over nothing. Getting that angry, that often isn't a good sign.
>>
>>29988471
I hope your mother puts as many bullets into your fucking skull as you did to her walls.

Burn in hell you retarded manbaby.
>>
>>29989138
I'm a pretty calm person, and I work out daily.
Did you mean to reply to OP?
>>
>>29989074
Didn't you hear the retard? He won't be satisfied unless something breaks. Maybe he should jump of the roof and break his neck. Fucking mongoloids these days.
>>
>>29989167
I meant to reply to the person trying to defend the autist right to ruin the lives of everyone around him, just because he's too retarded to try and control themselves.
>>
>>29989039
Edwin? You don't belong here you fucking normie REEEEEEEEE!!!!
>>
>>29989285
>Edwin?
Nope.
>>
>>29989277
With the nonsequiturs, it sounds like you're backtracking.
/leans back smugly
>>
File: 1460027109267.jpg (7 KB, 250x241) Image search: [Google]
1460027109267.jpg
7 KB, 250x241
>All these retards responding to this bottom shelf bait.

Die. All of you.
>>
Take your anger out on normies! Show em!
>>
>>29989329
>having such a low self esteem that you passively aggressively try to shame others just so you can be a part of something.

It's okay anon, just try to enjoy these things.
>>
>>29988471
Goto some junkyard and buy shit like old computers and TVs that don't work
>>
>>29989441
I don't think he has enough GBP to do that. Mommy took them away because he did a no-no.
>>
>>29988471
autistic rage much ?
>>
>OP cannot control his emotions like a true man
>>
>>29989643
tell me more about 'true men'
do they wear silk undergarments, pink t-shirts, and have moustaches that make you wonder whether they're going to their local organic food co-op or tie a lady to the railroad tracks
>>
>>29988957
"righteous violence" isn't kicking a wall when... what even gets you angry? Do you do anything at all with your life, or are you like a real OG basement dweller? You live with your parents, probably don't have a job, and your use of words like "normative bullying" make me think you've diagnosed yourself with the 'tism. I'd bet $30 that >>29988964 is right. Respond however you like, I won't be here; I'm off to go play some Pokemon Go with my friends. Just don't go hitting walls now, can't get mummy mad at you again.
>>
>>29989704
>leaving 4chan
likely story you projectionist
>>
Why do white boys punch holes in walls? It's unusual and frightening, do you not love yourselves? Why can't you throw something like everyone else?
>>
>>29988927

The bitch is being unreasonable but I doubt the cops would do anything about her behavior.
>>
>>29989057
Yeah you do, you're literally kicking holes into walls lmao. You know your mom is going to have to fix that right? Man child needs to take 5 secs to think before talking
>>
>>29989071

Just how weak are you?

Walls ain't shit. I hope you live in a castle because otherwise you're a weak ass bitch. I was punching holes in wood paneling when I was a pissed off teenager. Op said he had drywall, that stuff breaks if you just look at it while in a bad mood.
>>
>>29988471
Get one of those old CRT monitors. When you get mad you just punch it as hard as you can and it makes a satisfying tonnnngggggg.
>>
>>29988957
You're acting like this place is a safe space for being triggered by normies. What the fuck happened? Why is this place tumblr?
>>
>>29990389

This is the last place I'd call a safe space. I get called a faggot at least a thousand times per day.
>>
>>29990001
>Wood panel
How about you try to punch a hole in the fucking concrete wall bitch
>>
>>29990001
In the first world walls are made from brick or concrete. I wanna see you punch a whole in that.
>>
>>29990448

You mean like prison? Why would I want to go there just to punch a wall?

>>29990454

I live in a first world country. The majority of walls are gypsum, older houses have paneling, and really old houses have plaster. Brick and stone are rarely used for interior walls.
>>
>>29988538
What if some fucking cunt killing you in an FPS is what makes you mad enough to destroy your room?
>>
>>29988571
Get a punching bag. That's how I relieve my stress and frustration.
Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.