[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else feels like the Internet is nowadays firmly divided
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5
File: me looking.jpg (164 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
me looking.jpg
164 KB, 1280x720
Anyone else feels like the Internet is nowadays firmly divided in two camps? Every forum or online community you go is either SJW or anti-SJW.
It's almost like a cold war between the 4chan sphere of influence and the Tumblr-Reddit axis.
>>
I feel like a greater divide exists in free-spoken communities and sites that are plagued by cencorship, sponsorship and advertising. Reddit contends with 4chan in this regard. Youtube is dead.
>>
>>29988589
*exists between
>>
It's the fucking Jews, I tell ya
>>
Internet turf wars have to be one of the most autistic things I've ever witnessed. Not to mention stupidest.
>>
They're just two sides of the same coin. Both want to push for the censorship of opinions and ideals they disagree with. Neither group will allow you to be neutrally aligned; you're either for them or against them.

4chan is a bit of an exception though. Although the site is plagued by alt-right babbies, they don't have any direct influence over the site's moderation. Of course, moderation biases do happen, but from what I've seen, they come from both sides of the spectrum. It largely depends on which boards you're posting on. You'll probably get banned for spouting /pol/ memes on /co/, but you'll just as likely get banned for espousing any progressive views on /pol/. I've been banned from gaming boards multiple times for expressing sincere support for LGBT characters, so there definitely isn't an exclusive anti-right bias among the staff in general.
>>
File: mfw browsing a.gif (914 KB, 245x184) Image search: [Google]
mfw browsing a.gif
914 KB, 245x184
>>29988469
I wish people would just shut up about it and get along

To me the whole debate is just old. I hate both sides, they're whiny arrogant pricks

The hilarious part though, is they think they're fighting for some just cause, they think they will make a difference with their little political movements

They don't realize the futility of it all. Who cares if western civilization falls? Aside from the personal inconvenience and dangers that war and subjugation brings? We're all dying prematurely anyway, the planet is just about finished.

The look on the kebab's faces when they realize they have no future in the lands they've conquered will be delicious. Almost as delicious as the faces of the alt right cucks when they realize what their precious culture has wrought.

We're all going down lads, best get comfy
>>
People are fucking retarded.
>>
File: Guilt.jpg (79 KB, 350x363) Image search: [Google]
Guilt.jpg
79 KB, 350x363
>>29988831
Its funny how you think the world is dieing. And that the actions on either side have no noticeable affects. Perhaps there is no point to this ideological struggle, but it's painfully obvious which side is right. Not like it matters anyways~baka
>>
I hate how every board is /b/-lite.
>>
>>29988763
>MUH HORSE SHOE THEORY

Hello Sargon of Akkad.
>>
>>29989030

English, motherfucker. Learn it.
>>
>>29988831
>i am le defeatist why are you guys fighting for what you believe in in a tumultuous age such as this

This is why you have no sway in society and you're simply pushed aside by those who have greater will than you. We've been "comfy" for decades and even hundreds of years living off the fruits of the civilization our ancestors built; you have simply been born in the age where that's going to end.
>>
File: normies are shite.png (51 KB, 1471x485) Image search: [Google]
normies are shite.png
51 KB, 1471x485
>>29988469
people are retarded as hell man, but it does not end there. They dont admit to be stupid, im stupid and know more about things than others, yet they belive shit matters.
Just embrace the memes, like minded people will join together anyways somewhere.

apply pic related to the cyckle of empires and you got some sweet shit.

Ritsu <33333
>>
File: 4chan comment picture.png (21 KB, 79x96) Image search: [Google]
4chan comment picture.png
21 KB, 79x96
>>29989719
*their shit matter
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.