[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Went to a party last night and saw two sluts fighting. How'd
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: image.png (1 MB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 750x1334
Went to a party last night and saw two sluts fighting. How'd you guys spend your Friday night?
>>
Hey nice. I spent my friday monitoring happening threads.
>>
Found out my gf had sex with the same man again for the 12th time. We're in a ldr. Kinda hurting senpai
>>
>>29988254
Never do LDRs senpai. They never work out. Just leave the hoe.
>>
File: refeel.jpg (40 KB, 469x632) Image search: [Google]
refeel.jpg
40 KB, 469x632
>>29988254
iktf somewhat.
It's better to end it.
>>
>>29988254
LDRs are just slow breakups. Rip the band-aid off now.
>>
>>29988237
man that's fucked up what were those girls fighting over, tyrone?
I woke up hung over on friday night and did physical training.
>>
>>29988422
Funny how you assume I'm black. I mean, I am. But it was a party full of Mexicans. I don't know what they were fighting over. Soon as I walked into the party, they started fighting.
>>
>>29988237
I went for a walk at about 2am because I couldn't sleep. Spent the whole time thinking about how to kill myself, or if I should just disappear or something. Pussied out as usual and got back home at about 6:30.

My feet hurt, and I still wasn't tired so I made brownies. They are cooling down right now.
>>
>>29988254
>>29988364
Long Derm Relationships?
Long Dick Relationships?
What do the acronyms stand for, you fuccs?
>>
>>29988516
Long distance relationships senpai
>>
>>29988473
I'm OP. I've had those thoughts before. Just thinking "what would happen if I went away forever".
>>
The usual, went and play pokemon go with my equally autistic friend. We walked around the harbor for a few hours then went home. Swear, one of these nights shits gonna go pretty gay between us playing this game.
>>
>>29988451
I didn't assume anything. Women fight over all kinds of shit, I usually only see it over a boy. I just through out a random name.
>>
>>29988237

Playing minercaft drunk as fuck with r9k
>>
I ate 4 burgers and then drank a steel reserve 40 and played videogames

Let's just say my stomach did not appreciate that this morning
>>
File: 1467668777504.png (834 KB, 811x490) Image search: [Google]
1467668777504.png
834 KB, 811x490
>>29988254
>12th time
give her a 13th chance dude. people can change.
>>
>>29988237
I took a klonipin and smoked weed, then had sex w gf. Then we went out and ate at an Italian restaurant. Then home to bed.
>>
>>29988254
it was only 9 times a few days ago.

i'd call you a cuck but you're not actually even in a relationship. you're friends with a girl who already has a boyfriend, and deluding yourself.
>>
>>29988516
LDR is shorhand for "someone on the internet who I've never met but I talk to occasionally, and who I've deluded myself into thinking I'm attached to in some meaningful way"
>>
File: image.jpg (42 KB, 567x414) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42 KB, 567x414
Cried
>>
>>29989773
I've been dating her 6 years senpai
>>
>>29990617
No. you should be referring to her as your ex, or that whore who cucked you
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.