[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
THERE IS NO EXCUSE FOR YOU NOT HAVE A GF
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 247
Thread images: 27
File: #women.jpg (46 KB, 487x473) Image search: [Google]
#women.jpg
46 KB, 487x473
All of you "robots" are just low life losers who make excuses about your sorry lives because you are too lazy to do anything about it.

>You blame Chad
>You blame Stacy
>You blame society
>You blame black people
>You blame mexicans
>You blame muslims
>You blame liberals

You all blame everyone but yourselves. I work in the restaurant business so everyday I see thousands of people and I see all types of men with girlfriends. Good looking men, fat men, ugly men, tall men, and short men, all with girlfriends. Stop blaming other people for your problems and just admit that it is YOU that is the problem.
>>
>>29988213
I know it's my fault I don't have a gf. So fuck off already and get your own grandkids.
>>
Ok.... i gave up a long time ago
>>
>>29988213
He probably has lots of money.
>>
>>29988248
I have lots of money and nogf ever
>>
what if all the girls you meet *are* shallow and they themselves have nothing to offer except their bodies?
>>
>>29988213

She's just using him for money.

Alpha fux, beta bux, that's all there is to women.
>>
>>29988213
The power of having a healthy brain. Wish I had one.
>>
FUCK U OP U PIECE OF SHIT

IM TALL
IM VERY GOOD LOOKING
AND I HAVE A GREAT JOB

BUT I STILL CANT FIND A HF BECAUSE THEY ARE ALL DIRTY WHORES SO SUCK MY ASSHOLE U PIECE OF MONKEY SHIT
>>
File: 1465849455500.png (191 KB, 431x441) Image search: [Google]
1465849455500.png
191 KB, 431x441
>>29988213
>woman having a fat ugly BF is so rare that it has to make it to the news

Do you have a single ounce of self awareness?
>>
>>29988315
its not rare shithead i see it everyday
>>
>>29988213
I don't blame anyone and admit that I'm too much of a bitter boring faggot to have a gf.
>>
How much do you wanna bet that said girl has done her wildest things before him?

I'm not even ugly and fat. I'm just too nice so I've been told. Don't even look like a beta type of person.
>>
He looks like a fat Nick Rochefort
>>
>>29988213
You're a normfag invading the only place I used to
have to go vent my frustrations and share my
feelings with people with common problems and
attitudes. You're not wanted here.

I would go someplace else with all the
normfags flooding this place, but there is nowhere
else to go. Fuck off OP
>>
>>29988213

Okay I'm blaming myself. Now what? When do I get my gf?
>>
>>29988586
You get your GF when you actually try to get a GF instead of sitting around waiting for one to magically appear.
>>
>>29988619

But how do I do that when I'm repulsive, mentally and physically?

I'm blaming myself like what OP said. Apparently this is supposed to help.
>>
>>29988213
>born with a shitty personality
>inevitably have problems

>"I have seen fat and ugly people do well in life, bro. I think you are the problem"
>>
>>29988619
He can't blame himself for being short, depressed, and not attractive, m8y
>>
a gf would probably make my life harder, seeing as I over analyse every thing that I say.
the stress and embarrassment of this would probably make me kill my self.

what say you? o wise and learned OP?
>>
>>29988663
Make yourself not repulsive.

>>29988682
Depression can be treated. Short guys get GFs all the time. Unattractive guys can make themselves more attractive.
>>
>>29988713
>Make yourself not repulsive.

How?
>>
>>29988674
>born with a shitty personality
fucking LOL

>>29988695
If you interacted with people more then you'd get better at it and stop freaking out about everything you say.
>>
>>29988717
Learn what aspects of your personality are repulsive and correct them. Become fit, take care of your hygiene and hair, dress well.
>>
People who want girlfriends are not robots, they're normies/failed normies.
>>
>>29988741

>Learn what aspects of your personality are repulsive and correct them

How?

>>29988741
>Become fit, take care of your hygiene and hair, dress well.
I can do this, but how do I change my face bones?
>>
File: only-chance.jpg (2 MB, 4598x1769) Image search: [Google]
only-chance.jpg
2 MB, 4598x1769
there are no laws there is only chance

you could have had it all if the dice roll had been different
>>
wtf is going on why do u say this opie why please tell me u really think i can get a gf r u serious i have never even kissed a girl please tell this is real please i love the blacks i love the jews i love the mexicans so please can i have a gf please
>>
>>29988750
>How?
Pay attention to how you interact with people and how they react. Ask your friends for advice. Get friends if you don't have any.

>how do I change my face bones?
You don't, retard. Your 'face bones' aren't everything.
>>
>>29988741
>Learn what aspects of your personality are repulsive
Be less vague
>>
>>29988803
>Pay attention to how you interact with people and how they react. Ask your friends for advice. Get friends if you don't have any.

How? Do I just talk to random people on the street? How do I make friends?

Why are you being so fucking vague about everything?

>>29988803
>Your 'face bones' aren't everything.
Yes they are.
>>
>>29988213
> "I want someone who is sweet, funny and my best friend"
> best friend
"""""""boyfriend"""""""
>>
>>29988278
Tfw just got released from psych ward, haha me too anon, me too no stabbo
>>
>>29988803
>interact with people, ask your friends
Where the fuck do you think you are?
>>
>>29988248
I have money.

Where can I find a gf who looks like the girl in the picture?
>>
>>29988803
>Your 'face bones' aren't everything.
But people contantly look at the face
>>
>>29988837
If you think your fucking 'face bones' are the entire reason that you're a failure then you completely missed the point of the OP. You are not blaming yourself, you are blaming things outside of your control. Just like every other fucking retard on this board. Go fuck off.
>>
>>29988713
>Depression can be treated.
That could take months or even years. Anyways, girls don't want to date guys with issues

>Short guys get GFs all the time.
I don't want to find a gf harder than average people do and get one that will lower their standards for me

>Unattractive guys can make themselves more attractive.
You can't fix genes, m8
>>
>>29988877
How is my personality in my control? Is that really what you normies believe? And they call us delusional? What the fuck is wrong with this world?
>>
> genes genes genes genes genes genes genes genes genes genes genes genes genes genes
You are just like fat girls.
>>
>>29988213
>tfw tall and good looking
>tfw people somehow expect me to have grand ol social life
>tfw i am failed nerd in alpha body, too lazy and stupid to make something of myself and too much of a fuckup to be succesful in normal fields
>No confidence to fugg bitches even though they always come after me

This is true hell my friends, having them come to you yet being too much of weirdo to do anything about it
>>
>>29988837
>How do I make friends?
Talk to people at your job or school. Get a job or go to school if you are a NEET. Join hobby clubs in your area (book clubs, gaming clubs, anime clubs, whatever you are interested in).

>Why are you being so fucking vague about everything?
Why are you asking so many retarded questions?
>>
>>29988213
I am not the problem you idiot. I have no problem attracting girls the problem is the quality of women. I cant find a girl who didnt have a bad boy phase and who takes care of herself. I am not settling with a fat girl because I am in shape and eat healthy. Fat girls are insecure and they are afraid of abandonment so they will tell you to stop eating healthy and to stop going to the gym. Also if the girl is attractive she would not hesitate to jump on the cock carousel. You just cant win
>>
>>29988920
>Talk to people at your job or school
About what? STOP BEING SO FUCKING VAGUE YOU DUMB MOTHERFUCKER
>>
>>29988913
>People don't make perceptions about instantly based off your physical appearance.

It must be nice to be so naive.
>>
>>29988875
So what? Get over yourself for God's sake.
>>
>>29988938
fat women are just all around disgusting. they always need to shit, they don't eat fiber so they always liquid shit everywhere. they don't have self control, the shit they eat and the amount if it disgusts me.
they're repulsive, period, forget about them guilting you into eating donuts or whatever.
>>
>>29988977
How do I get over myself? How many more of these questions do I have to ask before you realise that our brains work differently?
>>
>>29988213
>I work in the restaurant business
>Restaurant business
>Implying your not a waiter
Just come out and say it wagecuck.
>>
>>29988213
>Body shame
Kek
I don't blame "Chad's" or any of those groups, its normies as a whole. The fact that they have no trouble talking and don't sperg out means that girls will always choose them over us.
>>
I don't even want a gf and I don't blame normalshits for my lack of one, I just fucking hate them. And I generally hate women as well.
>>
>>29988213
Bitch doesn't have a forehead, she's got like a fivehead. It makes sense she's grateful that fat square kept her from turning into a cat lady.
>>
File: fatfit.png (421 KB, 499x666) Image search: [Google]
fatfit.png
421 KB, 499x666
>>29988213
We'll see if 12 news reports when he gets cucked
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (120 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
120 KB, 1280x720
>>29988213

I found this out last night ;_;
>>
>>29988881
>That could take months or even years.
And would make you a happier, more fulfilled person.

>Anyways, girls don't want to date guys with issues
Girls date guys with issues all the time.

>I don't want to find a gf harder than average people do and get one that will lower their standards for me
Then why are you even arguing? It sounds like you don't want a GF. Fuck off of this thread.

>You can't fix genes, m8
There's more to attractiveness than genes, "m8".
>>
>>29988248

I knew a girl who was dating this fat rich guy. She would talk about his "muscles" all the time. I think grils literally perceive the world differently than we do.

>>29988869

College campuses? Book clubs? Dog parks? Coffee houses? You have to go where the girls are and take up hobbies that aren't sausagefests.
>>
>>29988918
This is exactly me. Back when I started losing fat I was hoping that it helps me get friends and gf but it helps fucking nothing actually
>>
>>29988896
People change their personalities all the time. It's called personal growth. I know this is a foreign concept to robots but it is in fact real.
>>
>>29988213
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3168372/We-praying-Mismatched-couple-selfie-targeted-online-bullies-labeled-boyfriend-fat-ugly-insist-forgive-cruel-critics.html

>21 years old
>Facebook post all about how through the glory of Christ, God gave her that guy etc.
>"Marriage will have to wait until after college"

It's only going to take one drunken, rebellious night with Thundercock to break this "match" up
>>
>>29988948
About your job or school. You know - the things you have in common?
>>
It's always money if not looks. I look 10x worse than that guy and dated this girl for 3 years, because I had money. I knew that was the only reason she was with me but I didn't care. As soon as I stopped funding her weekend shopping trips, she called me an ugly Boar and left. I still got to stick my chubby dick in her butthole though so not even mad.
>>
>>29989165
Ok i quit school at 15 and never had a job soooooo....good day we are having innit
>>
>>29989003
You don't have a magical failure-brain that is incapable of doing anything. You just choose not to improve yourself because you've decided that it's easier to be miserable.
>>
>>29988213
My excuse to not have a gf is that i dont need one or want one, so im not even going to try get one
>>
I'm mentally ill, can I blame it on that?
>>
>>29988992
>no self control
>disgusting
>repulsive
Sounds pretty much like your typical robot.
>>
>>29989120
There must be a place for people like us anon....some sort of community where they do very little work and then all go swim naked in local ponds or something and smoke weed and do shrooms and have fun
>>
>>29988213
I blame myself. I am ugly, short and boring, why would a some girl want me?
>>
File: 1467597107438.jpg (13 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1467597107438.jpg
13 KB, 250x250
>>29988213
but it is stacy+society's fault and your pic is proof

its suddenly newsworthy when a moderately attractive woman isn't a whore
>>
File: wall of keks.jpg (524 KB, 886x1002) Image search: [Google]
wall of keks.jpg
524 KB, 886x1002
>>29988248

knew this stacy in college she only went after chads and why not shes a stacy. then after college she starts dating this fat schlub, my other friend states the first thing she said about him is "he has a lot of money." They broke up some time later. Probably b/c he asked for a prenupt or find a younger thinner stacy
>>
>>29989165
I dont have anything in common with normies you retard and I sure as hell dont want to talk about school while being at school.
>>
>>29989181
You can still get an education or a job. But you have no real interest in improving your life.
>>
>>29989184
I never chose anything
>>
He's tall, well dressed, has facial hair, and has clear skin, of course he can get a gf. Try having a face covered in acne scars; you'll be so ugly that people won't even look at you.
>>
File: 1421802749354(2).jpg (114 KB, 797x710) Image search: [Google]
1421802749354(2).jpg
114 KB, 797x710
>>29989108
>Girls date guys with issues all the time.

Then how come normies keep telling me to be more confident and stop being insecure? I thought those were huge turn offs

>Then why are you even arguing? It sounds like you don't want a GF. Fuck off of this thread.
Why should I work 10x harder for a girl that will convince herself that Im a decent person despite my height?

>There's more to attractiveness than genes, "m8".
But looks are a important factor
>>
>>29988948
Your grandma is not going to take care of you forever. You see, people get where they are with effort and learning. No pain no gain. No one is born with the winner card - is up to you to unveil the mysteryes of the surroundings of the world. Improve yourself. You can get better. Get out of the cage.
>>
>>29989219
So you have no interest in interacting with other people. Why would you even want a GF? Just fuck off of this thread, it's not about you.
>>
>>29989232
I am too afraid of fucking something up at work so im actually scared to death of getting one

And i have too big of a gaps in education to get on that train. I made some money translating though, purely online so....yes i sat at my pc once and made some money doing it
>>
>>29989252
I never said I want a GF. I dont want to be alone.
>>
>>29988213
Ok, I'm a worthless piece of shit, I already knew that. What do you want me to do about it?
>>
>>29989236
>clear skin
It's always some fucking minor thing with you people. I have acne scars and I got a GF just fine. Fucking Charles Bukowski had the most pit-ridden face on the planet and he had sex and had relationships.
>>
ITT: KEKS

I HAVE HAD 3 GFS ITS NOT THAT HARD
>>
>>29989248
What for? This world sucks and theres no point in doing anything.
>>
>>29989246
I'm not telling you to do anything, anymore. You don't want a GF. So fuck off. Your opinions are irrelevant.
>>
>>29989284
Thats because you actually talk to women but you still havent given us advice on how to do that.
>>
>>29989270
It sure sounds like you want to be alone. You don't want a GF, you don't want to interact with other people because they're "normies" who don't share anything in common with you. Being alone is EXACTLY what you want.
>>
File: women are shallow.jpg (106 KB, 763x260) Image search: [Google]
women are shallow.jpg
106 KB, 763x260
>>29989246
Fuck I wasnt gonna reply to this thread but,

You just fucking KNOW these are the types of shitty cunts who think a compliment is "endearing" if it's from an attractive dude, but "creepy" if it's from an average\ugly dude.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
I am a misogynist and misandrist towards men who associate with women (Chads and betas).
>>
>hurrrr fat people can get gfs so robots are wrong about how shit society is

Please allocate you consciousness to a different board normie
>>
>>29989315
Being alone isnt what I want. Can you please swallow your pride and skip the ad hominem part of this discussion and give me some actual advice?
>>
>>29988774
NO RULLLLEES
NO EXCEPTIONS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GZl20-VWRYs
>>
>>29989045
holy shit. the only thing that comes to mind when I see this is the surface area she provides. Fuck me that's a lot of surface area.
>>
>>29988248
I guarantee that there are lonely engineers making six figure salaries browsing this board all the time.
>>
>>29989304
No one has been asking. All you people want to do is ask me retarded questions and then come back with "I DON'T WANT A GF OR FRIENDS ANYWAY".

It's not rocket science. Let's start by assuming you're a total failure (probably a safe assumption). You have to improve yourself in increments.
-Get fit and get out of NEETdom, either pursue an education or a job.
-Talk to people at your school or work, join some hobby clubs. Make some friends.
-Once you have friends and are not a total retard at interacting with people, getting a GF is not so far-flung. By this point you will have talked to women, not necessarily in a flirtatious way, and you will have some shit going for you in your life for a change. You can work on your appearance and your dress, you can ask your friends for advice, you can ask out women who you know through a friend.
>>
>>29989344
Being alone IS what you want. You have established that. You hate other people and you don't want to get a GF because you're not a 10/10 Chad. There is no advice for you. You want to be alone and you are alone. Mission accomplished.
>>
>>29989298
I do want one. But believing everyone is capable to get one is ridiculous
>>
>>29989396
You are a real asshole man you are just kicking me while I'm down. I'm depressed and forever alone and you are just making it worse. You know what fuck it I'm outta this place. This place has been invaded by normie scumbags it is not a safe place for us robots anymore.
>>
File: menmyfiance.jpg (51 KB, 605x606) Image search: [Google]
menmyfiance.jpg
51 KB, 605x606
I HAVE A GF HAHAHHA STAY MAD PERMA VIRGINS
>>
>>29989293
The world is a beautiful place. And if you want the world to stop sucking in your eyes you can make an effort to change it, you are not mentally disabled. Just be smart.
>>
>>29989374
This is all wrong, very lopsided, don't listen to this feminist cuck

I realized it after I did it myself, I lift 1/2/3/4, can actually wear decent clothes (getting fit was the key to this), working on my masters of elec. eng, decent job on the side, and as a side effect i got decent hobbies (1. since i have money and 2. since i don't have time to practice enough to actually be good at vidya so i don't even bother)

Anyways about my 2nd/3rd year in school, i was fit enough to wear a t-shirt and have arms/chest popping out, but no gut, and tha'ts literally all it took, suddenly girls are initiating conversations with me.

quickly realized something after actually holding conversations, flirting, going out on dates, the way I'd always dreamed of. It wasn't what I thought it would be. Most of them are very awkward, didn't really have much to say or said dumb things, talk about themselves way too much, didn't really have any achievements or skills, no interesting hobbies. Like the only reason most of them aren't KV is they are female and that's it

they don't work to improve themselves or become better people. they just get along while expect boys to work hard to become worthy of worshipping them. so entitled.
>>
Shes cheating on him with Chad
>>
>>29989716
No fucking shit, could've saved the roidbux and just bought a whore retard.
>>
>>29989716
lol thats how women are u retard. they are NOT supposed to be interesting or have a great personality you dumb feminist cuck all they need to be to you is hot.

dumb girls are so easy to game because they do all the work they only talk about themselves and when they are awkward you make fun of them for it. then bam you get laid

not hard u losers
>>
>>29989373
Reporting in. Mechanical engineer.
>>
>>29988213
>THERE IS NO EXCUSE FOR YOU NOT HAVE A GF
There's nobody who I want to date. Absolutely nobody. There are also many other reasons but that's already enough.
>>
>>29988581
lol normfag meaning guy who has kissed a girl
>>
>>29989582
You would be capable to get one if you actually wanted one. But you don't want one. You told me yourself about how you don't want a GF because you're not a 10/10 Chad so she'd obviously be lowering her standards. So stop lying.
>>
no shit sherlock, this whole board is just insecurity being projected anonymously
>>
>>29989598
Good. Don't come back. You're not welcome here.
>>
I have avoidant personality disorder, I'm literally unable to approach girls or initiate conversation with them
>>
>>29989173

what kind of eastern european is she?
>>
>>29989716
>they don't work to improve themselves or become better people
So like most of the population of this board?
>>
>>29988213
This video perfectly exemplifies this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sPbdCkAN1VA
YOU HAVE NO FUCKING EXCUSE. NO. EXCUSE.
>>
>there is no excuse
>it is you that is the problem
Then I'm the excuse. I don't even want a gf.
>>
>>29988213
If not wanting to work hard to compensate for things I couldn't change then yes, I am the "problem". I don't see how that's a problem though. It isn't fair.
>>
I am not the problem, I am a big part of it, yes
but other things must be taken into account
>>
File: 1468357853466.png (263 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
1468357853466.png
263 KB, 960x540
>>29988213
>You blame Chad
Actually, no I don't. I can't really blame him for doing what all men are instictly driven to do. If I were Chad I'd drill 10/10s all day too. Chad does what Chad does, at the end of the day it is the women who keep chasing him and never say no that are to blame.
>You blame Stacy
Yeah, they are the actual problem. They keep chasing the guy they know will never settle down with them and yet him settling down with them is all that will ever truly make them happy because they are so fucking shallow and basic.
>You blame society
Partly yes I do. Normies never call women out on their bullshit. One thing I actually respect about niggers is their culture identiifes them all as whores, the only problem is it offers no solutions.
>You blame black people
No, I don't. Their culture is part of the problem yeah, but women by nature behave the way they do and nigger culture just enables them and makes it the norm. If you're not referring to their culture and the meme that black guys get white women all the time then you're just retarded and have let the daily cuck shills here get to you. Niggers never get anything but the bottom of the barrel white women and that is when they manage to get one at all.
>You blame mexicans
No, I don't. I have nothing against Mexicans.
>You blame muslims
No, I don't. I think Islam's way of dealing with women is probably the only answer. I am no mudslime, and honestly I hate them. But they do keep their women under control, which is our main problem now.
>You blame liberals
Yeah, feminism and the Marxist degeneracy they have filled our airwaves with is a major problem. It is another tool that enables women and defends every nation destroying move they make.
>>
I blame myself you fucking shitlord. I blame myself because I cannot be in relationships. I cannot meet even every two weeks without anxiety going up the ass.
Also I want an asian gf and they are incredibly rare in my country.
Also that guy in the OP pic is getting cucked, 100% certain about that. He really is just a friend, a friend with benefits at best.
>>
>>29989284
Wow a famous guy got laid?! Surely it wasn't because of his high status and fame.
>>
Well now it's about body shaming. Another way for stacey to get attention she didn't get from her father.
>>
>>29990222
>Normies never call women out on their bullshit
Nice double trips.
>>
Actually I just blame op for being such a faggot.
>>
>>29989980
Personality disorders can be overcome with therapy and medication.
>>
>>29990507
I tried both without much results
>>
>>29988581
There's wizchan, you know
>>
Wait, is that article acknowleding that you can body shame men?
>>
There are more people on this board that blame theirselves than you think. I am one of them. I am severely emotionally damaged. Women tend to not want baggage.
>>
>>29990275
Bukowski got laid long before he was famous, retard.
>>
>>29990566
It's good that you tried, but trying is not enough. You have to keep at it. I'm guessing you're in your teens or early 20s like most people on your board, which means you can't have been getting professional help for your avoidant disorder for that long.
>>
>>29988213
He gets cucked on a daily basis.
>>
I wish I had a Korean girlfriend
>>
>>29988619
>its that "a normie tells you to bee yourself and do an extreme amount of work to get a gf, something he or other normies never had to do because they had the fortune of living a normal life with caring friends and family" episode again
>>
>>29988248
Small business owner here. I have money and still no gf...
>>
>>29990966
Nope, I actually worked hard to improve my life and change myself after having a shitty time in my childhood. Try again.
>>
>>29990222
This post is literally "watches millennial woes/black pigeon speaks once."
>>
>>29990870
I'm 24 and tried therapy for 2 years m8
>>
>>29988213
We all already do. Also
>work at a restaurant
You seem to be doing quite well at fucking up your own life.
>>
>>29991582
2 years is not bad but it's not that long either. Maybe try a different therapist if you feel like this one isn't working. Don't get complacent. You can get better but you need to keep working at it.
>>
>>29991542
MW is cute.
>>
File: 1468236078040.jpg (100 KB, 440x498) Image search: [Google]
1468236078040.jpg
100 KB, 440x498
>>29991293
If you fixed your life, it was never that shitty in the first place.
Fuck
Off
Normie
>just fix your ugly
>beeeeeeeeeeeee yourself
You cant fix an ugly face without surgery. Some people cant even change their fucking body fat percentage without surgery. Tell me how someone can "fix" a nose that is too big, or too thin. You cant.
If your "all you have to do is try"fantasy was real,this board wouldnt exist. This board is filled with people who usually have tried but realized that no matter how hard they try they cant fix it. A robot is meant to be a robot, when we yell at a stacy or chad, we're not blaming them for our problems, we're just reminding them that we hate them and their easy normie lives. Like yours. Your life was easy. People on here would kill to have it.
>>
>>29991746

It's called a rhinoplasty anon. There are solutions to your problems. You just refuse to use them.
>>
>>29991759
got any for horrible acne scars?
>>
Alright mr macho man, how do I pick up a chick that's already got a boyfriend.
>inb4 no/other fish in the sea
Fuck off, picked her.
>>
>>29989234

Inaction is still a choice
>>
File: a chair.jpg (21 KB, 375x500) Image search: [Google]
a chair.jpg
21 KB, 375x500
I'm not good looking, I'm not funny, I'm not social, I'm shitty friend. I have tried my whole life to get along with people, to understand them, to fit in. I know I'm the problem, and thats why it cant be fixed.
>>
>>29988213
IM AUTISTIC, REEEE. No girl would want me and all the autistic/retarded girls are able to date normies because their "cute and gullible ".
>>
>>29990182

Life isn't fair. Get over it.

Necessary text
>>
>>29991862

Girls with boyfriends are easier than single girls. They get bored being complacent and end up wanting something new.
>>
>>29991809
Lazer skin surgery. It's extremely expensive and not covered by insurance. My dermatologist quoted me at $1400 for my damage which is pretty severe to be honest. If you had mild/moderate acne the cost will be reduced by a few hundred bucks.
>>
>>29991999
Sure, but an actual example would be good no? Unlike the self loathing robots on here I actually try to improve myself, started lifting couple months ago, pretty /fit/ now, but I'm still a fucking autist.
>>
>>29992012
I had my face blasted with fraxel twice
didn't do shit
>>
>>29988213
>eewww get the fuck away from me you fatass. I already made the newspaper, I don't need you anymore.
>>
>>29992038

Just go do something fun. I fucked my friend who has a bf by teaching her how to ride a bike and playing Pokemon go
>>
>>29992195
>teaching her how to ride a bike
How old is she? 5? No wonder you got no trouble picking chicks up.
Seriously though, I'm 18, she's 15, and she's ~10km away. You think ice cream/going to the pool would suffice?
>>
>>29990222
blacks solution is to be confident and credible as a man and never say anything you can't back up, which is actually the same for nearly every culture across the world.
I can't answer people who honestly blame society for their woes when you get one to one with someone its all about how you make them feel.
Money helps because you can treat her to stuff, but it doesn't fix the credibility issue. If she can't trust you, then no amount of anything is going to fix that hole.
>>
>>29992256

21. Lots of people never learned how to ride a bike as kids, especially girls. Don't fuck a girl that underage. 15 isn't worth 20+
>>
>>29992291
Nah, it's all fine in my country.
>>
File: 1444277836131.jpg (119 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
1444277836131.jpg
119 KB, 960x720
>>29992195
Leave now. This instant.
>>
File: 1465005162223.jpg (100 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
1465005162223.jpg
100 KB, 960x960
All of you "humanoids" are just high life winners who make sense about your great lives because you are too strong to do anything about it.

>You blame mommy
>You blame daddy
>You blame obama
>You blame white people
>You blame asians
>You blame nazis
>You blame anarchists

You all blame no one but anybody. I work in the fish business so everyday I see thousands of fish and I see all types of sharks with dolphins. Good looking men, fat penises, ugly vaginas, tall fish, and blue fish, all with men. Stop blaming other people for your problems and just admit that it is them that is the problem.
>>
>>29988213
>You all blame everyone but yourselves
Nice assumption there you pathetic baiting fucking cuck, kill yourself.
>>
File: 1468471643109 (1).jpg (28 KB, 600x549) Image search: [Google]
1468471643109 (1).jpg
28 KB, 600x549
I don't know about other people, but I don't really make excuses anymore.
I know that I don't have a girlfriend because I'm an asocial, worthless loser.

Thanks for the daily reminder OP
>>
>>29992077
Fuck, really? I guess time is the only thing that will help it heal

My dad always says to me: "you worry too much about your skin. No one ever cares that you have acne"
But I know he's full of shit because people won't even look at my face because my complexion is so poor.
>>
>>29989373
117k counting salary and the bonuses I remember.

Also a virgin.

Money doesn't matter if you never leave your apartment.
>>
>>29992386
no one cares
really no one cares but you
>>
>>29992386
>time
>heal scars
I have some real bad news for you

Also if you still have acne get on accutane ASAP, acne is fixable, scars aren't.
>>
>>29988213
O SHIT OP PUBLISHED
ONE
N
E

IMAGE OF THE EXCEPTION OF THE RULE
ROBOTS BTFO
O
B
O
T
S

B
T
F
O
>>
>>29990079
correct, just like the losers on this board, you and stacies like you are really fucking losers deep down. no personality no drive nothing. you just were lucky enough to be born with tits and a vagina.

>>29989731
>all they need to be to you is hot
back then, yeah. but now, i realized it's not enough.

>>29989731
>roidbux
1/2/3/4 ... roidbux?
you just confirmed you're not gonna make it.
>>
>>29989618
that nose of yours , are you a kike ?
>>
>all the women I meet are disgusting
next question
>>
>>29988213
When u don't have a normal childhood there is a lot of damage
>>
File: light-broken[1].jpg (48 KB, 508x760) Image search: [Google]
light-broken[1].jpg
48 KB, 508x760
>>29988213
I know I'm defective product
I don't blame women for choosing superior models
>>
>>29988213
>this kind of things happens so rarely that a news station covered it
>>
>>29988869
Expensive night clubs. Seriously.

They're full of hot sluts who are being let in for being hot sluts and are just looking for a rich fucker to mooch off.
>>
>>29988774
That pic... it gives me hope to one day maybe find true love ;-;
>>
>>29995160
that was my first thought. Normies thought their relationship was so shocking and unorthodox that it needed to be covered by the fucking news.
>>
File: rsbird.gif (1 MB, 450x328) Image search: [Google]
rsbird.gif
1 MB, 450x328
>>29988213
Yes, OP, it's totally my fault that I was born with:

>shit face
>shit height
>chronic health problems, therefore:
>no money
>spergy social retardedness

But yes, to satisfy your just-world-ness, it's tooootally my fault that I was born with literally no means to attract anyone and actually several means to repel everyone.

Or... you can just fuck off and troll another board instead.
>>
>>29988213
>an ugly guy having a girlfriend is so rare that it makes the news
YEA NO FUCK YOU
>>
>>29988213
I'm 24 with no degree and no job. I will never get a gf and it's too late to fix my life.
>>
I wish you could look me in the eyes and try to tell me she's not cucking him.
>>
File: 1400230883556.gif (925 KB, 212x176) Image search: [Google]
1400230883556.gif
925 KB, 212x176
>Some people consider that woman attractive

I get you, but step up those standards you beta cucks
>>
>>29996413
There are girls who would still date you. My sister's bf is that age and similarly has no job or degree. As long as you have passions and are fun to be around you can find someone.
>>
>"12 News"
> story is about a Reddit comment

Can anybody tell the difference between news and shitposting anymore?
>>
File: 13541254235.png (27 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
13541254235.png
27 KB, 400x400
>I see thousands of people and I see all types of men with girlfriends.
Evidence to prove point starts with "I see".

>It's not other people's fault that you're single, It's YOUR fault
It's your fault for being born ugly which resulted in you being ridiculed by your peers and having negative early experiences with girls which in turn never allowed you to develop proper social skills.
It's your fault for having [insert one of the many health or financial problems] that might turn one into a robot.

I know this is bait, but these type of cancerous flawed opinions are actually quite popular and that's really sad.
>>
>>29988877
>You are not blaming yourself, you are blaming things outside of you control.

Yeah, because those things ARE to blame.
>>
>>29988261
Hey anon-kun I'll be your qt3.14 gf
but you'll have to pay for the surgery
>>
I hate when people say shit like this.

I blame myself all the fucking time even for shit I'm not responsible. The problem is exactly the opposite.
>>
>>29988213
No I only blame myself, I am the kind of person who chokes up whenever he has to talk to a qt, even if it is just ordering food from her. I also am very clumsy and will usually spill or drop something or trip and fall. I never learned how to interact with people properly so I am doomed to >tfw no gf
>>
>>29991965
No, fuck "getting over it". It's bullshit, I'm not going to just sit there and take it.
>>
Robots, you don't care about having a gf. You're just projecting your emotional distress relating to your lack social acceptance (as well as the knock-on effects of that, like lacking direction in life as a result of not fitting into a community, depression/anxiety as a result of not having good outlets) on an arbitrary token result of social success. You're mistaking the result of your problems for the cause of your problems, and assuming that if you fix the result you'll fix the cause, but that isn't so (and if you doubt this, just try to start a relationship while you're still emotionally fucked up and see how catastrophic it'll be for everyone involved).
>>
>>29988713
>depression can be treated

Oh fuck off. Depression, when caused specifically by neurochemical imbalance, can be suppressed and replaced with super-fun side effects like paradoxical increased depression, suicidal ideation, emotional emptiness, erectile dysfunction and shitload more.

None of which will solve the core problem, which is that society and women deem us undesirable because we had the absolute gall to be born as a less-than-8.5.
>>
GUYS seriously, stop looking for girls that may want you just because of you money. Like, there are some bitches like that and I won't deny. But there are good girls too.
Some of you seem to be really nice people, and you don't deserve sluts. You deserve someone that may like you, not your fucking wallet!
>>
>>29989161

>with some even suggesting he may be "missing a chromosome"

Fucking top banter
>>
>>29998213
>>29998213
>and assuming that if you fix the result you'll fix the cause, but that isn't so
It literally is, when I had a gf, every single thing that you mentioned magically fixed itself. Lack social acceptance? A girl on your arm fixes that. Lacking direction in life? Someone to talk to about your plans and plan shit together fixes that. Not fitting into a community? See first point, halo effect from a girl fixes that no problem. Depression/anxiety? How can you be depressed when a qt sucks your cock while you're playing videogames and tells you she loves you?

So fuck you, you're a filthy liar.
>>
>>29998249
Come on, there are plenty of guys who get girls who look worse than an 8.5. And no, it's not because they "blame themselves", it's just because they actually try, and some girls happened to like them.
I think the main problem holding us back is actually depression. I agree though that the medical approach to managing depression is risky at best. Lately I've been trying to just let myself vent my sadness at certain times, and other times convince myself to give things a try. Staying in bed all day isn't going to do me any favors.
>>
>>29998355
Another thing I forgot to mention is "depressurizing" social situations. Like instead of letting my hair get really shaggy, I'll actually get a haircut now. And if there's a qt hairdresser, I'll no longer obsess over how to act around her, try to impress her and go full autismo ,and instead I'll just focus on getting my hair cut how I like it and making the necessary small talk. Basically, I accept that nothing good or bad can come from certain interactions and just go through with them. This has really helped me get through daily tasks when I'm not feeling well.
>>
If you have depression for a cause, meds actually help a lot. Also, you don't take them forever. Treatment lasts a year.
If you have dysthymia, meds don't help much but exercise plus eating healthy helps a lot. Sometimes evem more than meds.
Everybody needs to get it out of their chests, its ok but just whining won't make anything better...
>>
>>29998303
Okay, but you probably didn't really learn anything. You could have learned how to control your reactions to your external envirnment so that you could detach from your distress and appreciate life without having to get dragged down by circumstance, and you could have learned how to use hardship as a spur to accomplish things, build your social skills, and participate in a community (which would have likely resulted in a gf anyway). Instead you just got a better environment to react to, which might very well just be taken away from you given abother bad shake.
>>
>>29998553
>>Okay, but you probably didn't really learn anything.
Well, at least I learned more than you, retard. Why would I even respond to the rest when every single point in your previous post has been wrong?
>>
>>29998674
No, actually your address to that particular quote was a nonsequitor. The cause of your distress wasn't your environment; it was your reaction to your environment. Some people have no gfs and just figure it out, emotionally; robots whinge and self-lascerate because they don't know how to react to hardship maturely.
>>
>>29998807
>environment treats you completely differently when you have a gf
>IT'S NOT ENVIRONMENT IT'S YOU LELELELELE
Fuck off troll.
>>
File: 00000166.gif (33 KB, 650x500) Image search: [Google]
00000166.gif
33 KB, 650x500
>>29989865
That's right, faggot.
>>29990637
They all pretend being a loser is something to be proud of. At this stage in my life what I most hate are lies. I'm not looking for mass self-delusion, just a place to commiserate with people like me.
>>
>>29998970
Nigga I'm just telling you what every therapist exposed to cbt (which is all of the nonbullshit ones), every philosopher in the history of the civilization, and desu anyone old enough to have gotten knocked around enough by life that they learn to not let it get to them to much (i.e. emotionally mature people). It's pretty straight forward; you can't control most of your environment and making your internal state dependent excessively dependent on your environment is a recipe for distress, so you should learn to manage your reactions to it.
>>
>>29999265
>let's just go live in a cave and brainwash ourselves to think we're in a palace
*rolls eyes*
>>
>>29999369
>*asterisk actions*
Where'd you blow in here from, faggot?
>>
>>29999414
A palatial palace, that was my home.
>>
>>29988213
Except I don't really only blame others, it's more like half to half
I'm trash and I know it' part my own fault, but I don't care, it's too much work to go for such low probabilities of getting something
>>
ya, were fucking autistic you stupid cunt. fuck you
>>
>>29996413
You're a few years behind but there's no reason you can't get a job.
>>
File: Photo on 7-16-16 at 4.51 PM.jpg (127 KB, 1080x720) Image search: [Google]
Photo on 7-16-16 at 4.51 PM.jpg
127 KB, 1080x720
i'm objectively uglier than the guy in op
>>
>>29996449
Get back to your fetish websites and let people discuss the real world where cheating is not ubiquitous.
>>
>>29998056
I had a shitty social life in school and negative early experiences with girls. I decided to turn my life around instead of whining about it on 4chan. Now I have a GF.
>>
>>29998061
No, they're really not. He is to blame for not doing anything to improve himself. If he wanted a GF he could get one, but he'd rather sit around and feel inferior and make excuses.
>>
>>30002054
lol you take pictures of yourself crying how fucking pathetic are you
>>
>>29998128
You're not 'doomed' to anything. You didn't learn to interact with people properly but you are still capable of learning.
>>
>>29998249
Side effects are not ubiquitous and lots of men born less than 8.5 get GFs all the time. Fuck off.
>>
>>29999040
Maybe an open, anonymous board for general discussion about anything that has no requirements of its posters is not the place to get that.
>>
>>30002054
You're not ugly, you're just fat. Lose some weight.
>>
>>30002285
I'm not as fat as the guy in OP yet he has a gf

Face it I'm ugly
>>
>>29988213
I'm not blaming anyone. I don't want to participate in a society that pampers Stacies and promotes liberalism everywhere and that allows blacks to get away with anything they want because their ancestors were victims of slavery. Its all very unappealing to me and how my personality is.
>>
>>30002332
You are an idiot that has no conception of what it takes to get a GF. Looks are not everything. The guy in the OP (who is uglier than you) probably has a GF because he is sociable and interacts with women. You are a sad sack who sits around on 4chan making excuses.
>>
>>30002376
>blacks being murdered on the streets by cops
>getting away with anything they want
>>
>>30002376
>I don't want a GF because MUH LIBERAL SOCIETY
Typical /pol/tard, bringing your weird obsessions into everything.
>>
>>30002134
How can I do that? After a certain point it becomes impossible I think.
>>
>>29988315
lel
there's always a simple logical flaw with their "reasoning"
>>
>>29988213
Does she not realize that people who aren't shallow and do have visible abs exist? I'll never understand why people act like everything is binary, its this or that. There's plenty of fat pricks and pricks with abs, just as there are decent fat people and decent fit people.
>>
I live with my parents. I mean that's the biggest chance killer right there. I'm too mentally ill to hold down a job.
>>
>>30002134
OK, I'm 30 this year. I could fall for all the memes:

>lift
>edumucatshun
>build wealth (lolyarite thx economy)
>socialize (however the fuck I do that)

Maybe by the time I'm almost 40, I can have Chad's saggy, dried out leftovers leave me after 5 years and take half my shit.

Yeah no fuck all that shit.
>>
>>30003097
Yeah well you're supposed to start that shit at 20 or earlier.
>>
>>29988213
I had a gf. Thought I was going to marry her.

Then I got diagnosed with Hansen's disease, and she broke up with me. And my family took her side, shortly before asking me to never contact them in person again.

Since then, I've "dated" 8 women. Within 72 hours of finding out about my condition, every single one of them has broken up with me. One tried to press criminal charges, claiming that I knowingly tried to infect her.

Fuck you OP.
>>
>>30003123
Well, fuck me for being born with health problems, right?
>>
>>30003203
Yeah. In better times you'd just die and not be a burden to everyone, but sadly in modern times, people like you live but they're still barred from ever living a normal life, which is IMO much more cruel. Especially because everyone who followed a normal life trajectory will be convincing you that it's never too late etc.
>>
>>30003171
Damn, that's rough man. Fuck those shallow whores.
>>
This thread has to be b8 right? Please tell me this b8 anons

Regardless, 8/10, got mad about your ignorance and complete lack of knowledge about mental disorders and psychological issues.

I wont even bother with you, not because you are a only a total moron, also because this is probably just bait.

You should literally kys OP
>>
>>29988248
They're both really Christian, so she might be so sheltered that she's never had a chance to slut it up
>>
>>29988213
>You all blame everyone but yourselves
That's some damn fine projection you have there, my friend
>>
>>30003171
You can cure leprosy though dumbass. She broke up with you probably because you refused treatment meaning you really were trying to infect her.
>>
>>30003414
I AM cured, by WHO standards. Nobody gives a shot. You're just "that damn leper", and that never goes away, ever.
>>
>>30003449
Oh nevermind then, I spoke too soon. Well they are stupid then.
>>
File: AN00880078_001_l.jpg (103 KB, 750x497) Image search: [Google]
AN00880078_001_l.jpg
103 KB, 750x497
What sort of things can I do to make sure the convo doesn't seem stale on my end?
>>
>>30003363
thereitis.gif

origami Jeff Goldblum
>>
>>30003721
[/spoiler} bumperino
>>
>decent looking so girls try to talk to me at my shitty community college
>live at home with my parents
>no job and no car
>spend all of my free time watching anime and playing video games because i have no friends or money
but what the fuck would I even do with a girlfriend?
>>
>>30004080
>Explore life together?
>>
>>30004080
At least it's socially acceptable to live with your parents when you're in college.

When you're 30 and you have to live with them because you make shit for money, you're just fucked.
>>
>>29990222
>Niggers never get anything but the bottom of the barrel white women and that is when they manage to get one at all.

Get out of your parent's house more, faggot.
>>
>>29988213
He is fat though
Thread replies: 247
Thread images: 27

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.