[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why don't you take cold showers?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
>using hot water
>>
>ultra low res pic, confirming only a coocoo Chinamen would do some dumb shit like that
>>
I have my showers so hot I can barely stand it
I'll keep steaming for like 3 minutes once I get out
>>
>>29987972
I have a warm shower and at the ends I turn it from hot to freezing cold, its a good idea to have good showers I just just can't bear using cold water for too long
>>
>>29987972
Depends upon what mood I'm in. Warm is for okay to happy mood. Cold showers are for being sad and feeling alive.
>>
Everyone should do it senpai.
My heater broke so i had to wake up everyday and take cold showers, you get used to it and it feels way better than a hot shower
>>
>>29988017
Enjoy your dried out skin
>>
The feel of taking an ice cold shower after a long run or bike ride. Das it mane
>>
I feel like shit after a hot shower. Cold showers are the way to go
>>
because getting into a cold shower is an unpleasant experience, in a life already saturated with unpleasant experiences. Why would I do that? Why don't you punch yourself in the dick every morning?
>>
>>29988552
This exactly.

Why would I want to take a cold shower if I'm not a masochist or a cum-guzzling retard?
>>
>>29988552
20 jumping jacks
2*20 pushups
cold shower
>>
>>29988404
Dried skin>being a faggot
>>
>>29988552
>>29988605
Short sighted hedonism brought you here. Maybe some discipline would do you good.
>>
>>29987972

Warm water opens the pores and dissolves grease and fats, thus it cleanses you better.
>>
>>29989669
Cold water closes your pores afterwards, excites your nervous and cardiovascular systems, and a few other things.

Obviously the correct proceedure is to start hot, shave, wash and scrub your body, and then slowly work your way down to cold in a gradient throughout your shower as you wash your hair.
>>
>>29987972
O hot water in the bathroom for a year, I hate it. I wake up and spend half an hour in the bathroom working up the courage to get in. I sometimes go up to 3 days with no showering and i try to clean myself as fast as possible
>>
>>29989702

In many houses that comes naturally when you eventually run out of hot water
>>
cold showers are certainly the bee's knees

hot showers just feel disgusting now. like its fine when you're 5 years old and really dont know better, but sooner or later you should really grow up.
>>
>>29987972
I do... you lil pussy
>>
>>29987972

my boiler is fucked so it changes at random
>>
>>29988298
Same here. Water heater shit the bed 2 years ago in the house I live in and my house. I've got a new unit I just can't get myself to do it
>>
>>29987972
I have cold showers currently. They're so cold, I get this sudden rush of adrenaline or whatever the fuck hormone and I start tripping in the tub. My breathing goes all fucked up too when you step in. Deep inhalations and massive breaths. Feels goodd
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.