[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hypothetical situation
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: hypothetical.jpg (59 KB, 640x376) Image search: [Google]
hypothetical.jpg
59 KB, 640x376
in this hypothetical situation, what would you do?

> you get a call from your doctor
> "you are going to die a relatively painless and sudden death 6 months from now"
> it's unavoidable

> you have money saved up
> enough to live a 6 month life of luxury and pleasure
> you can quit your job instantly

how would you spend your time and money?
how do you enjoy this sudden freedom?
>>
>>29987533
smoke crack
from a strippers butt crack
>>
use all my money and strength to find that qt finish boy who cosplayed Reimu and pay him to be my gf in his cosplay for the time I have remaining
>>
Assuming my physical body doesn't weaken I'd go see a couple girls I had crushes on and if they wouldn't fuck me, I'd rape them when I had 2-3 weeks left. I'd also fuck a little girl just to know how it feels.
>>
>>29987533
Well I was going to say I sell my apartment to the bank for quick case you but I guess im already rich
I just rent a room in a luxury hotel, maybe in Brazil and enjoy it until I die
>>
>>29987929
you're a brave man, anon.
i would most likely do the rape thing, but not the little girl thing.
>>
>>29987533
>Implying anyone on 4chin would do anything other than shitpost on 4chin all day
>>
>>29987533
Go and lose my virginity to some high class hooker.
>>
>>29987533
Donate most of the money to a better cause. Disappear as quietly as possible.
>>
>>29988584
what cause?
>>
>>29988584
>donate money
You do realize that only a small fraction actually goes toward the cause, right? the rest is used to line pockets of the rich.
>>
>>29988735
People should care more about the total amount that went to the cause and not the efficiency. If a charity can take a percentage of your money and use it for campaigns that raise even more money then that is a good thing.
>>
I would sit in a comfortable chair, smile and wait for the death to come.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.