[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
And then the whole bus clapped
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1
File: clap.png (223 KB, 514x1038) Image search: [Google]
clap.png
223 KB, 514x1038
Do normies actually believe this shit? Are they that brain dead?
>>
>>29987363
i'd like life-saving treatment from her if you know what i mean
>>
>not using her mental deficiencies to trick her into sex
>>
>cheerful disposition, servant's heart and smiling face

this should be the definition of normie
>>
who honestIy cares?
>>
>>29987363
>normies
>braindead

nothing to see here, world seems to be in standard condition
>>
this is cool and dandy but I've seen a lot of cuntish nurses
>>
>A normie gets jealous of another normie who has a better job.

Wow, great thread OP. I really learned a lot from this story.
>>
>>29987363
tumblr likes to believe this shit. Not even nomies are so dense
>>
>>29987363
Could you be more narcissistic?

The worst part is she doesn't even seem to realize it herself.
>>
OP here, just thought I'd add, the Stacy that shared this is an absolute fucking idiot, there's no way she'd ever manage to become a nurse, she's gonna work at McDonalds for sure, it's hilarious seeing her think she can be more than Chad's fuckdoll
>>
being a nurse is the go to escape route for women that fucked up their lives by doing nothing in life, so they do the nursing school thing and there they are. it's always scummy women or cunts doing them so I'm not surprised this piece of shit is one of them.
AND she had to get validation of fucking facebook, really?
>>
>>29987363
It's true, though. You bitching about warning coloration, daddy issues and sluts doesn't make anyone incapable of doing their job.
>>
>making a big fucking scene over someone's hair color
i just want to instantly TKO these people, grandma too.
>>
>>29987363
What kind of shit hospital is this? I would never trust a nurse that looked like her and would never go to a hospital that allowed people like her to work there. Disgusting.
>>
>>29987363
>>29987462
Being a nurse is a horrible job, and people should be happy there are nurses.

If she works in the ER; she'll have a super stressful life, and nobody should be complaining about what she looks like, since she's saving lives and sacrifices her own mental well being as well as a large part of her life.
>>
>>29988000
Trips confirms the degenerate progression of humanity
>>
>>29988024
>saving lives
Hahahaha nah that's what the doctors are there for. Nurses have literally the easiest job in the entire hospital. They're basically designated shot givers. Physician assistants basically do all the dirty work and get paid way less.
>>
>My tattoos have never kept them from holding my hand and as they lay frightened and crying because Alzheimer's has stolen their mind
>My multiple ear piercings have never interfered with me hearing them reminisce about their better days
The reason they're doing these two things in the first place is probably because it's some dumb degenerate bitch with tattoos, piercings and neon hair who's caring for them
>>
>>29988110
Nurses save lives, doctors aren't the ones that does the life saving, they are the ones usually making decisions and diagnoses (but sometimes they'll ask a nurse on what they should decide).
They'll be stopping bleed, CPR, intubation, etc.

Really depends on what they're working on.
Doctors really don't do much either, they just diagnose, that's pretty much all they do.
>>
>>29988024
OP again, I know what it's like for nurses, my dad was an RN. This isn't even about the hair colour thing, it's about the fact she's got everyone believing one of those bullshit "then everyone clapped" stories.
>>
>>29988216
She just posted a post where she told this deranged and spoiled bitch that she can look however she want without it preventing her from doing her job.
That old hag should be happy she's doing the job, I bet she's gotten a lot of help from nurses through her life.
>>
>>29988641
yes and she paid a lot of money for that help, the least they can fucking do is look professional
>>
>>29988199
>What is Surgery?

Nurse detected
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.