[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Betas can now be arrested for talking to women in the UK
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5
File: 2850.jpg (38 KB, 620x372) Image search: [Google]
2850.jpg
38 KB, 620x372
https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2016/jul/13/nottinghamshire-police-count-wolf-whistling-hate-crime

>Uninvited sexual advances and unwanted verbal contact with a woman, including catcalling or wolf-whistling in the street, are to be recorded as a hate crimes in a new effort to tackle sexist abuse.

>Misogyny hate crime is classed under the new policy as "incidents against women that are motivated by an attitude of a man towards a woman, and includes behaviour targeted towards a woman by men simply because they are a woman".

>Nottinghamshire police has expanded its categories of hate crime to include misogynistic incidents, characterised as behaviour targeted towards a victim simply because they are a woman.

>Examples of such incidents may include unwanted or uninvited sexual advances, physical or verbal assault, unwanted or uninvited physical or verbal contact or engagement, and use of mobile phones to send unwanted or uninvited messages or take photographs without consent.

>unwanted verbal contact is now sexual harassment
>you can now be arrested for talking to a woman and not being chad enough
How does this make you feel /r9k/?
>>
>implying betas even talk to women

you have nothing to worry about, senpai.
>>
File: 1220754184306.png (89 KB, 254x273) Image search: [Google]
1220754184306.png
89 KB, 254x273
Breathtaking. I love the way the world is going, I want to be shoved into a ghetto with all the other robots so I can finally be with my own kind. Maybe they can toss us a transexual once a month, I don't even care.
>>
File: 1454624808933.jpg (128 KB, 740x722) Image search: [Google]
1454624808933.jpg
128 KB, 740x722
>>29987282
>They're saving betas in the UK the embarrassment of even attempting by making it illegal
>>
>>29987282

Will only enforced on whites though since prosecuting blacks and muslims for this would be racist
>>
To be honest, if you can't tell by their body language that they don't want to talk to you, you deserve to be arrested.
>>
good thing those cucks left the EU haha blame it on brussels now, cunts
>>
>>29987350
>if you're not a mind reader, you deserve to have your life ruined
>>
>>29987282
One day I'll be PM and I'll end this Authoritarian nonsense, right guys??? RIGHT????
>>
>>29987355
I didn't know europeans were this mad about Britain leaving their gay little NWO project. As an American I can't imagine being mad at a state that chooses to secede from the union, and we're WAY tighter than you guys.
>>
>>29987380
well this is what women think
>>
>>29987282
>pilot project
this is a meme thing
>>
>>29987399
I'm mad because they riled up the alt-right autists
>>
File: american civil war.png (239 KB, 281x819) Image search: [Google]
american civil war.png
239 KB, 281x819
>>29987399
>As an American I can't imagine being mad at a state that chooses to secede from the union, and we're WAY tighter than you guys.
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>29987282
this is not applicable to the immigrant population because culturally for them acceptable. The hope is by arresting white men for this, over time, the muslim men will notice and begin to alter their behavior in a generation
>>
>>29987447
>one hundred and fifty years ago
I'm not dying of typhoid either. Things change.

But you know what, you're right. If a state tried to secede today I bet there WOULD be a bunch of normie American morons as mad at them as you are at Great Britain, I just wouldn't be one of them. Point taken anon.
>>
>>29987476
>as mad at them as you are at Great Britain,
I'm not even a Euro or the guy you replied to lol
>>
>>29987282
>one police constabulary out of about 50
>THE WHOLE UK!!!

Nottinghamshire has a population of 700k, that's 1/10th of the population who will be affected by this.

Talk about blowing shit out of proportion.
>>
>>29987282
>talking is a crime
Glad I don't live in the UK.
>>
>>29987585

>Caesar's only rounding up and decimating 1/10th of the cohort, talk about blowing shit out proportion
>>
>>29987755
>compares the deaths of people
>to people potentially receiving a police caution for being rude to women

talk about blowing shit out of proportion
>>
File: 1466813955416.jpg (80 KB, 708x708) Image search: [Google]
1466813955416.jpg
80 KB, 708x708
>>29987327

> Maybe they can toss us a transexual
>>
>>29987585
>>29987755
>>29987777
>talking to someone is a crime

TALK ABOUT BLOWING SHIT OUT OF PROPORTION
>>
>>29987282
Glad I don't live in the UK.
I wouldn't want the small chance of a chad hitting on me become even more negligible, due to him being scared of landing 5 years in prison.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.