[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is your reaction to terror attacks such as the the Nice
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 12
File: GettyImages-547391738-1024x683.jpg (81 KB, 1024x683) Image search: [Google]
GettyImages-547391738-1024x683.jpg
81 KB, 1024x683
What is your reaction to terror attacks such as the the Nice truck driver attack? Areyou happy that 'normies' are getting mowed down and the misery you feel inside is happening to others?
>>
religion of peace everyone!

Fucking dirty muslims
>>
>>29987224
I pay no attention to the world at large. It took until late this evening before I knew about this truck..thing, the details are still vague to me. I don't keep ANY track of the news

as a result my reaction to all of this is singular indiffrence. The rain fucking with my internet speed is more important to me then some "people" half the world away
>>
Not trying to sound edgy, but every terrorist attack, be it bombing or shooting, so far has left me uninterested, I wasn't happy or sad or anything, just indifferent. But this one caught me feeling scared and fascinated (in a bad way), just the idea or some guy in a huge truck mowing down people in a crowd is so crazy. Now that's fucking terror.
>>
>>29987259
The attacker drank heavily, was promiscuous and are pork.
>>
>>29987270
This. but my parents are the opposite. they are dumb faggots with some brainwashing probably. i dont really care a lot
>>
>>29987274

yeah and christians never get divorced, cheat, have sex before marriage, or eat shrimp.
>>
>>29987224
i didn't mean for it to get this way but i am pretty gleeful any time something like this happens now. i was laughing out loud with the dallas shootings. i'm just not the same person i used to be. it has nothing to do with normie or not.
>>
>>29987274
so what? Apparently even non-practicing Muslims are an extreme danger to Europe

stop all Middle Eastern and North African immigration into Europe. Do it today
>>
>>29987274
>The attacker drank heavily, was promiscuous and are pork.
so like all practicing muslims except he was exposed cause he also murdered 50 people?
>>
>>29987284
Settle down, they can do as they will. Until you're being asked to feel something for others or personally suffer as a proxy result of these events your parents can do as they like. As normies will

Best bet is to just shrug, try and avoid being bated into any conversation should it come up
>>
>>29987324
>o
Youre quite intelligent my friend. I live with my poopooparents until i can get a job and save for a house
inb4 normad
>>
>>29987345
Cool. So many robots spend so much time nurturing their victemhood that they forget how easy it is to sink just below the surface and let the bulk of life's happenings and concerns pass overhead. Find a robot-tier job, get your own place and just ignore everything outside your little bubble.

I haven't spoken to my parents in months, don't know if my father is alive or dead and couldn't tell you the name of the street above or below mine, my whole world is the four walls of my room, my bookmarks and the larger house. that's all I really want
>>
File: autism.jpg (221 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
autism.jpg
221 KB, 1000x1000
My life is so fucking boring that my only feelings of pleasure come from the excitement of happenings. Last night's coup was the most excited I've been this year.
>>
>>29987434
Take your pleasure where you can. I'm almost 30 and still erp. I typefuck in wow and eventually plan on buying a whore so i can experience eating ass
>>
>>29987274
all is forgiven to those who die in jihad brother :^)
>>
>>29987434
what happened with that? I went to bed around the time a bunch of pro Erdogan civilians were shot dead
>>29987474
Nice to see there are still some real robots on here, eat all the ass you can brother
>>
File: cc1.gif (962 KB, 320x260) Image search: [Google]
cc1.gif
962 KB, 320x260
>>29987224
I've never heard of Nice before the attack.
>>
>>29987532
I don't even contribute to that many threads anymore. My beef these days is the constant "I lost the celestial heads/tails so I can never be happy" threads, where robots cry at having to work harder then chad. That and this obsession with being "redpilled" on every little thing
>>
i really don't even care anymore, i'll forget it happened in a few days because something else bad will happen
>>
I'm the first person in my entire family to be born in Europe instead of America, and even though I'm in Commiefornia nothing makes me happier than seeing ethnomasochists in Western Europe get btfo and then trip over themselves to be PC.

Yurop should have been put out of its misery long ago.
>>
>>29987570
Idiot.

Origimaro Commentsuku
>>
>>29987224
>What is your reaction to terror attacks such as the the Nice truck driver attack?
It wasn't very nice of him at all.
>>
>>29987570
How do you think "Nice" is pronounced?
>>
>>29987274
So you're saying he was a fairly moderate muslim?
>>
This is my reaction.
>>
>>29987415
>Find a robot-tier job
Pretty sure they don't exist anymore.
Every job these days seems to demand some sort of social interaction and even if there is very little involved in the actual job, the workers won't leave you the fuck alone and if you don't allow them to drag you into their retarded social bullshit, it will often lead to you losing your job or getting less shifts simply due to people not liking you and management caring more about workplace politics than actual work efficiency.

Fuck people.
>>
Muslim this, muslim that, stop it guys, i don't have any plan to kill anyone, i don't want to. There are evil verses in all religions, stop blaming the religion, you're all so young
>>
>>29987685
I'm moderate too, do you think i'm dangerous ?
>>
>>29987703
Or they don't show up because the robots who have them are perfectly willing to sink 10-40 years into them- and name three jobs where refusing to be a part of inter-workplace drama is a determent, Where showing up, doing your job and leaving makes you "not a team player"
>>
>>29987726
>stop blaming the religion
But most of the terrorist attacks are done by Muslims.
>>
what can you do?
the only thing i can think of is go back to the Wild West/Feudal days where you just carried a gun and sword on you any time you went outside.

might as well just have full open carry at this point. let the morons shoot each other to death, then the police can shoot up the rest of the morons, then citizens can shoot the left overs, eventually you just have civilized people left.
yes, there will be some innocent casualties along the way, but i'd rather have small tragedies that end quickly, rather than these mass, near genocide sprees that require military this and that.
>>
>>29987259
And he still felt Muslim enough to kill about a hundred non believers. Fuck off man

The fact is, for such a large percentage of terrorists to be muslim, upwards of 90%, there must be something inherently wrong with the teachings.
>>
File: 1434439440164.jpg (31 KB, 615x456) Image search: [Google]
1434439440164.jpg
31 KB, 615x456
>>29987739
Yes. All "moderate" means is that you are not currently ready to explode for a pigfucking pedo. All it takes is a little bit of anger and you'll be strapping homemade bombs on
>>
File: affleck_3062606b.jpg (33 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
affleck_3062606b.jpg
33 KB, 620x387
stop generalizing 1 billion people you fucking white christian shitlords
>>
>>29987768
>and name three jobs where refusing to be a part of inter-workplace drama is a determent, Where showing up, doing your job and leaving makes you "not a team player"
Every single fucking job out there.
You clearly haven't held a job in your fucking life.
>>
>>29987474
You don't eat a whore's ass you retard.
>>
>>29987867
>menial kfc grunt
My job was whatever the food prep/social scum woulden't do. I cleaned, I maintained freezer stock and made the potato and gravy. Mannagement never gave a fuck

>museum cleaner
Dusting/cleaning during off hours, other staff where equially withdrawn

>hospitable canteen
Martha and Ester where even less interested in clicks then me

Admit it, there are robot friendly jobs out there. But you'd rather pretend every job is a combination of high school and a woman-dominated watercooler enviroment
>>
>>29987726
Find me a verse where Jesus tells you to kill people then. All Muslims are inherently dangerous since the stuff they base their teachings on is based on evil.
>>
>>29987786
Oh kid, you're so young. I mean, so ? Because most of us are poorly educated and that makes us easily triggered. The terrorists attack because they're influenced by the propos that said the western goverment is arranging some type of genicide against islam
>>
>>29987844
No. I'll never do it. Wtf man please change how you think please, i hate feeling like this, i'm too beta. I'm even too scared to punch someone. Please don't do this, i hate seeing white people hating me. The religion itself is as violent as other religions, maybe our people are more violent but that's because we always believe the west wants to bury our religion. I don't know where thistheory rooted either but that's what they always believe.
>>
>>29987960
There's no teaching about killing other people without reason in islam. God, you're so blind. I understand though, you're scared. Me too though. I'm with you. Please i like western culture, i want to move. I hate my country i hate my culture i don't feel cool when rocking it, i'm tired of feeling inferior
>>
>>29988191
so denounce what is at this point more of a cult for terrorists then any kind of religion. Islam has more in common with Scientology or those ultra old-testament groups you see in shitty slasher flicks then it does with the other major world belief systems.

I and many others hate you, because you enforce the radical majority through silence and inaction. You sit here and ask me not to hate you, because its easier, and less likely to get you killed then pushing for change from within.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-07-16-16-02-06.png (178 KB, 480x800) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-07-16-16-02-06.png
178 KB, 480x800
>>29988218
Literally a few seconds of googling
Fuck off stay out of my europe you savage
>>
>>29988330
Lol that's false translation. Good job, you do exactly what 'they' want you to do, puppet. And if you read the whole chapter that was about war that the prophet was inevitably involved. Yes, you kill those who are going to kill you, you're a man with soul.
>>
>>29987739
Yes. Because you have the potential to be radicalized at any moment
>>
File: 1467880044341.jpg (422 KB, 670x800) Image search: [Google]
1467880044341.jpg
422 KB, 670x800
I actually didn't think to look at it from that perspective at all. When I read about it on the news, I thought to myself "oh, those wacky ISIS guys are at it again", closed the page and went about my day. But now you give me a new perspective on the situation.

The victims of this attack were probably disgusting normalfags who had it coming.
>>
>>29988438
nooo i'm too western at heart and too educated to be led to the wrong stuffs.
>>
>>29988504
If you're western at heart That's probably worse. Culture in general is disgustingness and must be destroyed. You belong to both western culture and Muslim faith
>>
>>29988330

"Literally a few seconds of googling"

> Screencaps a random thread post of someone asking whether the translation is true.
> Doesn't show any responses

I'm not really for or against Islam, I just wanted to post so I could call you a retard.
>>
>>29987274
So what? The 9/11 hijackers went to strip clubs shortly before the attacks.
>>
>>29987224
I feel a bit bad then start having a laugh about it later.
>>
Felt disgusted by a the people virtue signaling "n-not all Muslims guys, ISIS doesn't represent Islam" etc etc forever like they do every time this happens. I felt disgusted that people cared more about stopping "Islamaphobia" in the backlash of the attack than mourning the victims.

Once again reading the news and reading what libtards and the media have to say about it all and feeling like the only sane person in the world.

Leftists absolutely disgust me and I felt bad for the innocent people that were slaughtered by these worthless Islamic savages.
>>
>>29988740
I agree. I'm absolutely furious with the left. The direct culpability they have in these attacks and the amount of blood on their hands is staggering.

Libs who are apoplectic about stuff like Brexit and the rise of Trump have only themselves to blame. They've stirred nationalistic sentiment that had been dormant in the West for a long time with their bullshit.
>>
>>29988740
well i'm a muslim. i can't even drive a truck, please accept me as your friend if i make it to your country
>>
My life is pretty boring so I love these happenings combined with /pol/

So yeah, they kinda make me happy
>>
>>29988191
>The religion itself is as violent as other religions

Endgame of the holy Quran: subjugate the infidels, enslave and kill anyone who refuses to convert.
Endgame of the New Testament: live in poverty, give your stuff away to the needy, love people even when they do bad shit to you.

Alrighty then.
>>
makes me wonder when its going to reach a boiling point and we start seeing normal citizens lynching minorities.

the same way white people cant walk down certain streets in white majority countries because they're haram.

when will the muslims need to start hiding their religion in white majorities out of fear.

its an interesting dynamic.
>>
File: keep-calm-and-deus-vult.png (19 KB, 600x700) Image search: [Google]
keep-calm-and-deus-vult.png
19 KB, 600x700
>>29988850
would you deus vult if the vult deus?
>>
>>29988850
i hide my religion because i want to assimilate. i'm not scared, we're not scared, of anything
>>
>>29988894

right, what I said was more a reference to the fact in European white majority countries whites need to hide their cultural identity out of fear of being attacked because it defies muslim traditions.

my point is when will that be reversed.
>>
I get worried that nationalism is going to bubble to the surface and cause unpleasant change in our western countries.
It was terrible, but still all caused by one person
>>
>>29988850
>makes me wonder when its going to reach a boiling point and we start seeing normal citizens lynching minorities.
In about 5 years when whites become a firm minority.
>>
>>29987224
A little voice in my head screams FINALLY ITS COMING THE END OF MY BOREDOM WORLD WAR 3 IS COMING!!!! MASS RIOTS AND THIS WAR OF MINE IRL IS COMING EVERYBODY ENJOY YOUR JOBS AND MEANINGLESS LIFES FOR THE LAST FEW DAYS CAUSE WAR IS COMING
>>
>>29988952
I can't wait until Nationalism takes major hold in countries as it already has begun to. It's time for the West to reinvent itself again, as it has cyclically since the beginning.
>>
>>29989051
Except we do that with economic growth and technology now, you sound like a third worlder senpai
>>
>>29989056
Cyclical change in society has to do with social change, not economic or technological change. This society has become way too decrepit, comfortable and pussified for it's own good. It's not sustainable, and we're probably going to be feeling the brunt of that in the coming years.
>>
I feel for these people. I mean, it's pretty bad when you can't even leave your house without fearing for your life from some cunt. I'm starting to hate Islam.

My life is bad, people have treated me like shit before, but they don't deserve to die. You only get one chance at life.

I'll never understand why people just can't leave others alone. Robbing someone because you're hungry or some shit, maybe. But mowing people down? What is wrong with these fucking muslims?

I live in America, but a small town, I doubt any shooting would take place here. Still, if I went to a big city, I might be afraid that I'd get gunned down by a madman or some thug just for being in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Sometimes I think about what I'd do if I was dictator of the world.
>>
File: chink.png (49 KB, 240x232) Image search: [Google]
chink.png
49 KB, 240x232
>At University in the library
>It is night so virtually empty
>Overhear a bunch of normies talking about what happened in Nice
>I am a quiet robot guy, so they probably didn't notice me because I am ugly and anonymous
>Hear them talking about how scary it must have been
>One of them, a alpha chad makes some joke
>I think he said something about the University, I didn't get the joke
>anyway, his friends laugh
>one of the girls compliments his edgy attitude
>I decide to go and make a couple of jokes about it
>sit down for 10 minutes and think of as many jokes as I can
>eventually I settle on 2
>go and grab a couple of French language books and come back
>as I am walking past the normies, spill the books over the floor
>they look at me
>I make my gag
>'wow, all those french books split open, they must have been hit by a lorry-brarian'
>normies don't even react
>tfw I forgot my second joke
>ended up just getting up, taking the books and sitting in the corner pretending to read them for 2 hours instead of doing my actual study
>>
dead normies is a good thing
>>
File: normies dying.webm (2 MB, 888x500) Image search: [Google]
normies dying.webm
2 MB, 888x500
I get giddy and rush to learn as much I can about it and save as many pictures of it as possible, spree killings are so exciting, satisfying and amusing, I think I'm briefly living vicariously through the killers as it's unfolding
>>
File: 1461937700519.png (691 KB, 946x952) Image search: [Google]
1461937700519.png
691 KB, 946x952
>>29987224
Pretty much this >>29987434 >>29989017. It would be the greatest day in the world to finally see the mushroom clouds rise in the horizon.

However things like pic related still disgust me and I truly hate the subhuman vermin far more than I hate normies of my own race.
Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.