[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Recorded my brother fucking his wife for money
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
First off, I decided to just off myself after agreeing to do that.

My brother paid me 300 bucks if I filmed him and his wife having sex. He wanted it more "professional" and since they were having sex with then intention of procreation. They wanted to always have a copy of that moment.

All it costed was my self-pride. What fucking woman agrees to another dude watching her get fucked?

Im a 21 year old virgin, my cock was harder than a motherfucker and it made me feel like the ultimate cuck even though im being paid to endure this. Her screams, his moans. I couldnt, I just couldnt.

For 2 hours I endured that shit, moving around the room recording them from every angle. Hearing his sassy comments like "whats wrong, cant take this dick?".

I feel as if I just insulted my fucking self. This 300 wasnt worth the disrespect.
>>
> He wanted it more "professional" and since they were having sex with then intention of procreation. They wanted to always have a copy of that moment.

lol
>>
>>29987198
bumping because this is depressing as fuck
>>
>tell them you want to professionally edit it.
>post on internet.
>>
Post the fucking video here, I shouldn't be telling you this.
>>
I'd fap a couple of times for sure. Wouldnt feel depressed or cucked. Would feel the way i always feel after fapping. Would smoke a joint and carry on with upgrading my PC with that money or buy drugs.
>>
File: be8.png (178 KB, 330x319) Image search: [Google]
be8.png
178 KB, 330x319
fucking hell what is wrong with you. why agree to do this?
>>
File: Sugu.jpg (93 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Sugu.jpg
93 KB, 1280x720
>You'll never record a robot fucking an anime girl
>>
File: Spanish laughing guy.jpg (22 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
Spanish laughing guy.jpg
22 KB, 480x360
>>29987198
> "whats wrong, cant take this dick?".
>>
>>29987198
>What fucking dude agrees to film his brother having sex?
FTFY, cuck
>>
>>29987198
>it's a "OP invents wild story for (you)s" episode
Give me all the (you)s so that OP doesn't get any.
I want to (you)cuck him.
>>
>>29989119
here's one senpai. the little cuck is probably waiting until it reaches 200 replies before he posts it on r/4chan.
>>
>>29989119
Honestly, he's not getting (You)'s. He's seeing a bunch if (OP), which is far less satisfying than seeing (You), so I doubt he's doing it for that.
>>
Hey man, tell your brother that for 300 big ones I'll film him and his wife any time he wants.
>>
You got cash to film your brother and his wife. Why would you feel "cucked" by this? He's literally your blood and is getting ahead and succeeding in the world. This is weird and all, but this is the opposite of being cucked.
>>
File: 1467611086984.png (53 KB, 1089x788) Image search: [Google]
1467611086984.png
53 KB, 1089x788
>>29987198
Wwww-wweeww Ladddd
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.