[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Halp! >Old job, 9/10 cardiobunny receptionist, get a boner
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
Halp!

>Old job, 9/10 cardiobunny receptionist, get a boner when thinking about her even in a non sexual way
>She's is complete stacy but has a obviously had a slightly fucked up life
>She is also thick as two planks of wood but has a very kind heart
>Somehow over year long period strike up a great friendship which revolves around the fact that we want to fuck but lead completely different social lives (i.e. she has one)
>Have thought about asking her out a lot but always been put off because if I introduce her to my friends and family they will laugh cause she is so dumb.
>It's her birthday today
>She invites me to her party and even sends me train fare cause I said I was broke as fuck and couldn't afford to come
>Turns out train fare is basically half her money (she has job though so it's not like all her moeny in the world, just until next payday)
>So I'm going to her party tonight and I know it would be a great place to consummate our union
>I want to fuck her so bad, but don't want to be a jerk so would only do it if I then follow through with a relationship
>But she is dumb so I dont want relationship
>But she is 9/10 and very nice so maybe I am just letting my life be dictated by the assumed reaction of others
>She is dumb, she is hot, she is kind, we get on
>I'm still apprehensive, a lot of my jokes go over her head
>What do?
>>
Intelligent women are overrated, what you really want is a beautiful woman to keep your home and raise your children. Don't be a retard Anon. As long as she is virtuous and attractive, putting a ring on it should be the goal.
>>
>>29986684
You like her?
>>
>>29986702
We have fun but I'm not sure I would be intellectually fulfilled spending my life with her. Then again I can always read. I dunno, I'm torn about whether it'd work or not.
>>
>>29986715
But then again we do have a great laugh when together, does intellectual fulfilment even matter when compared to that?
>>
>>So I'm going to her party tonight and I know it would be a great place to consummate our union

Let me tell you what will happen. You talk to her for 30 seconds once you get to the place she goes of with other people and you spend the rest of the night awkwardly standing around not knowing anyone.
>>
Make an anon baby with her.
>>
>>29986715
>We have fun but I'm not sure I would be intellectually fulfilled spending my life with her.
You won't ever be 'intellectually fulfilled'. Mainly because you come off as a fedora tipping 'MUH INTELLECT DEBATE ME' autist but also because women are plain fucking dumb.
>>
>>29986771
Lol I'm not actually a fedora tipper in real life, it's not like I'd ever say "Do mind battle with me fare lady else I shall tip my hat t'other way!" But it's precisely because I would never say that is why I'm apprehensive... I have met grills before who I can chat with about all the things I like in life for hours but not laugh with. This one is the opposite.
>>
Who cares if shes dumb shes nice and hot thats pretty much all you need a smart woman is just gonna fuck you emotionally you need one that you can lead
>>
>>29986746
Maybe but I'm not you and actually possess some social skills... I'm just a bit of a misanthropist which is why I find myself on here
>>
>>29986829
fake robot get out
>>
>>29986846
What difference does it make? I don't like people, you can't get people to like you. The end result is the same and both most likely stem from some sort of emotional defect... two sides of the same coin and all that
>>
File: image.jpg (151 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
151 KB, 960x960
>>29986684
Date her, you shouldn't let your family's possible reaction dictate your actions

>pic related
>>
>>29986800
>Lol I'm not actually a fedora tipper in real life,
i find this incredibly hard to believe with your typing style.

either way, if she can cook, clean, and is hot then she's the perfect woman. You will never find a woman who's dedicated her life to her hobbies, at best they are all pure casuals in all forms of expression.
>>
Op has a valid issue here.

>Dad is an engineer, but loves classical Chinese literature and poetry, is very well spoken and erudite
>First wife (mom) is a M.S. in mathematics, blissful and happy marriage.
>Mom dies young
>Dad re-marries, new wife is dumb as bricks
>She makes life hell for him (and for herself), too dumb to understand her own fuckups
>I play peacekeeper fixing her dumb shit
>Dad admits worst decision of his life
>>
>>29986934
I'm sure you'd find it hard to believe this was my writing style if you saw me irl, I'm very live and let live but lucked out when it came to being able to write academically. Annoyingly I despise academia so will never be able to get paid for this ability, so I'll simply to write shitty comics and never show them to anyone. I dunno if she can cook but it's one of my favourite things to do so I don't really mind that. I think your view of the perfect woman though is a little warped although I prolly could've guessed that the views would be skewed given the board. But I'm definitely leaning towards being based as fuck and just going for it. I think I'd rather regret something I had done than something I hadn't.
>>
>>29986715
No woman will intellectually fulfill you due to the fact that women are huge airheads outside academic and professional life. She will fulfill your dick tho. Do it anon, do what every robot fantasizes about but will never be able to do
>>
>>29986996
that's an interesting story but I don't think a smart wife is necessarily a match and a dumb one is necessarily a mismatch. You can be dumb and kind, you can be smart and egoistical
>>
>>29987072
Lol this opinion of women is prolly why you don't have a gf rn anon.
////////////////
Also to all robots thanks for your help I am going to the party now and I'm gonna go for it, I'll report back later on (hopefully tomorrow morning) on how it went. And you can either point and laugh at my miserable misreading of the situation or tell me I'm now a normie and no longer welcome.
>>
>>29986800
>Do mind battle with me fare lady else I shall tip my hat t'other way!
I'm gonna try using that. It's so cheesy that it's kinda cute.
>>
>>29986684

>>consummate our union

Oh shit, she gonna get raped
>>
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.