[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Enlighten me as to what it's like living a begrudging life
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (99 KB, 750x1000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
99 KB, 750x1000
Enlighten me as to what it's like living a begrudging life full of constant bitter-resentment towards "chads" and "staceys" that don't even remember you, anon?
>>
File: 1421540618053.jpg (68 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
1421540618053.jpg
68 KB, 700x700
F-fucking normie! Delete this!!!
>>
>>29986601
>what it's like living a begrudging life full of constant bitter-resentment towards "chads" and "staceys"

But I don't blame these people for anything in my life. I blame myself for being too much of a loser.
>>
I blame anime and the fucking japs after pearl harbor they're trying to destroy america with their k-ons and their narutos I've literally spent over $15000 on anime figurines last year alone just because those japs are selling them
>>
>>29986642
Then you're in the minority, bravo anon.

Failed-normies have wreaked more havoc in my life than most normalfags actually have.
>>
>>29986642
Ironically, you're one of those who can still make it. Most posters on /r9k/ blame everyone but themselves.
>>
>>29986667
You're joking if you aren't seriously this isn't an internet insult I would say this to your face with every ounce of seriousness. You should fucking kill yourself.
>>
>>29986683
I have wallowed in my self pity for over a year now. I start school in autumn and hopefully could make some friends over there. I don't have grudges against "normies" and I'd rather live a semi-normie life than be a cast-off. Though, I'm still very self conscious with other people and don't actually make the initiatives. Also never experienced intimacy in my life and am somewhat scared of it.
>>
>>29986824
There's no reason why you couldn't succeed. If you actually want it, then it's just a matter of persistence. You'll fail at things, especially when it comes to intimacy. But if you learn from your failures instead instead of whining about it, you're on the right path.
>>
>>29986889
I know I should do more things even if I fail but in many cases I just get too scared to act.
In a way i want nothing more than to succeed but at the same time I have already given up thinking who am I fooling.
My life seems to be just one big regret. I remember when I fell in love with a girl at first sight in grade? school and I think she noticed me too,
because she added me on FB. But i was too much of a pussy to do anything. A bit later she unfriended me. We saw each other in the same school for 6 years an were sometimes in the same occasions but I still didn't have the balls to talk to her. She just seemed like the perfect girl. And I was a goofy looking acne faced quiet loner. It was 8 years since I first saw her and still think about her almost daily. Fuck that made me depressed.
>>
>>29987183
It's kind of like a chicken/egg thing. To get over your fear, you need to try. But you're afraid to try. It may suck at first, but there really is only one way: to say fuck it, do whatever you want without thinking about it. Talk to girls. Ask them out. So what if you spill your spaghetti. Every time is a gain in experience.

Especially if you're in a situation where you're going to change places and the people you meet soon anyway.
>>
>>29987522
You're right. I hope I can finally get rid of my fears this year.
>>
>>29987674
Good luck anon! Or, hell, it's not even about luck. It's about you doing something. Doing something is better than doing nothing. Doing nothing is the surefire way to lose - doing something, you at least can gain something.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.