[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Haircut thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
Any other robots had a haircut recently?
How did it go?

>Went to get my haircut this morning
>Barber is a very talkative man
>Makes me very nervous
>Starts asking me about my day etc
>He asks me why I look so tired
>Decide if I don't respond in a long way he will never leave me alone
>Tell him I stayed up watching news reports about the Turkish Military Coup
>He says something about 'ooooh I saw that, I hope they succeed, I heard that Erdogan is a bad man!'
>I go on a long winded rant
>tell him I dislike Erdogan but Saddam, Gaddafi and Assad have all proven that Islamic regions require strong leadership
>tell him that if Erdogan is overthrown gays will end up being thrown from rooftops like in Syria
>quickly realise that the guy cutting my hair is gay, remember he mentioned his boyfriend earlier in the haircut
>realise I might have offended him
>try to think of a joke to avoid it
>'b-b-but of course, if gays get thrown from rooftops the wind messes up their hair and they come here for your help haha'
>he doesn't laugh
>he stops talking
>cuts my hair badly on purpose
>tfw my hair is shit now but at least I can avoid it for another few months

I hate this normie shit, I just wanted shorter hair.
>>
Going for a haircut tomorrow, gonna get short back and sides, what haircut do you guys normaly get?
>>
>getting a haircut
not in 2 years. I literally have the worst hair you'll ever see. I've fucked it up so much that I can't bare actually going to get it cut anymore.
>>
Just had one today. I read a book I brought in for about 15 minutes while I waited, and the haircut itself was uneventful. The girl asked me how I was and if I had any plans this weekend, I gave the standard "good, how are you?" and "nope" in response. There was then about 5 minutes of silence between her finishing the cut and me thanking her and leaving.

While I did not contribute in any way to the positive vibes about the salon, I think I at least did not detract from them with awkwardness. I aim for neutral because it's a realistic goal.
>>
im 20 but im still going with my dad whenever we need to get a haircut. Usually the barbers starts asking me how uni is going, i reply with a "fine" and then he turns to my dad and speaks with him till we leave. I cant imagine myself having a 20 min conversation with the barber.
>>
I haven't cut mine in 3 years.

I'm not even sure what haircut I want, my mom won't shut the fuck up about it. My old barber was a really cool Arab dude but I'm too embarrassed to go back.
>>
I use some clippers that my parents have had for a while now. I just cut 3/4 inch all around and it is easy to maintain/avoid showering for a while. Saves money and embarrassment.
>>
>>29987217
that only works if you have a straight hairline, isn't thinning, and you have a face to go with it.
>>
I go to my parents' friend. He knows that I am autistic and so he doesn't bother with small talk.
He is not very good, but I never had a good haircut anyway. Even going to professional studio, they do something that looks okay, but then I go home, wash my hair and it looks terrible again.
>>
File: erthj,..jpg (48 KB, 322x279) Image search: [Google]
erthj,..jpg
48 KB, 322x279
>Went to get a haircut 3 months ago
>It is a fancy salon
>I just want my hair trimmed because it is long
>I sit down
>Lady puts the thing over my neck to prevent hair from falling on it
>Haircut is OK
>doesn't go as badly as I expected
>the lady speaks to me a couple of times but I manage to make a polite answer without any trouble
>at the end of the haircut she smiles
>'don't you just feel much less heavy?'
>for some reason I pick this moment to 'show off my sense of humor'
>'n-nno the hair weight has been replaced by the weight of the erection from your breasts rubbing my bare neck'
>she stops
>stands still for a few seconds
>tells me the price
>I pay and leave, very uncomfortable for me

honestly the worst day of my year.
>>
>tfw so ugly that haircutters don't even try to make conversation
Being ugly has its perks
>>
I'm so scared to go and bring a picture of what I want to look like because I feel like I'm going to get laughed at because i'm ugly and don't look like the model in the picture. IDK what to do.

Also how much are you suppose to tip haircutter?
>>
I get what I call the "Shithead." It's a no 2 all over.
>>
File: image.jpg (66 KB, 646x635) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66 KB, 646x635
>tfw do my own haircuts
>tfw it's a perfect bowlcut every time
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.