[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello follow Comfy Bot travelers :) I've decided to try
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3
File: comfylife.jpg (340 KB, 1479x838) Image search: [Google]
comfylife.jpg
340 KB, 1479x838
Hello follow Comfy Bot travelers :)

I've decided to try my luck with streaming video games since I need another thing to fail at. I know I'm not suppose to be here anymore since I no longer am a Bot however /r9k/ has always felt right for me.

In honor of /r9k/ I've made my channel dedicated to being Comfy :)

I'm here to ask if anyone streams or anything like this and if you have any pointers. I've finally finished my layout and configs and I believe I've got everything. I'm trying to give a new experience to this whole streaming thing.

If anyone has any good ideas for giveaways please let me know. I finally have money to do this now but its difficult when trying to give stuff away when playing mostly Overwatch. Used to play CSGO and skin giveaways were easy, but with Overwatch you can't really give anything away :\

I have a usp-s Kill Command for anyone who is willing to give a good idea for giveaways.

General game, stream, and advice thread.
>>
reported for being a normie shill
>>
File: 20160603_011516aaaaadadadad.jpg (497 KB, 2080x1170) Image search: [Google]
20160603_011516aaaaadadadad.jpg
497 KB, 2080x1170
>>29986265

I'm running a duel PC set up for this. I'm not gonna lie this took forever to put together with no knowledge of how anything works but finally everything has come together.

Just finished the final tweeks to everything and believe I should finally be done and ready to go full force.

I've testing games here and there with people and they say they love it. However some love and hate my voice :)

General battle station thread too!
>>
>>29986271

You totally can but I'm no normalfag, I've actually gone waaay beyond that. But do what you must my Comfy traveler :)
>>
File: 20160617_022331000.jpg (521 KB, 2080x1170) Image search: [Google]
20160617_022331000.jpg
521 KB, 2080x1170
Gotta bring the bed out for that super extra Comfy life when you wanna watch movies and stream :)

I've always wondered if any Bots stream. Feel it'd be pretty interesting to just watch you Bots in daily life.

It gets better.
>>
>>29986453
>fat girl
Normalfag leave
>>
Concerning giveaways, if you mainly play overwatch you could give away steam games which are not expensive (ex:CSGO), CS skins, or make a subscriber only event which lasts like 2 weeks and one of the subs would win an Overwatch key for example. Or you can give away g2a, steam or amazon gift cards aswell. Hope I helped, and I'd gladly take the USP. My user is /ivk95
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.