[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
In the hospital after being food poisoned. Only visitor is my crush
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4
File: 116856a.jpg (16 KB, 300x240) Image search: [Google]
116856a.jpg
16 KB, 300x240
Yesterday I had asian sushi and little did I know it was very ill prepared.

I caught the affects immediately and started to sweat and get very sickly till my boss let me go home early.

It got worse at home and I went to the hospital, threw up numerous times and caught a fever. I feel like an idiot for eating out and an even bigger idiot for thinking anyone would care.

My big brother has came to cheer me up, same with my mom and dad. But what did my heart was my crush came.

She said she was "extremely" worried about me and actually stayed a whole night at the hospital till this morning.

How am I suppose to feel about this? Does she really live me? Or is this the same old friendship concern bullshit.

She should have never fucking came.
>>
What kind of fucking beta is upset that his crush came and saw him in the hospital? Please tell me you aren't actually this hopeless.
>>
>>29986244
Shouldn't you be a bit more thankful? Ungrateful piece of shit
>>
>Only visitor is my crush
>My big brother has came to cheer me up, same with my mom and dad
You stupid bitch, you should be fucking grateful you have a crush that actually cares about you regardless of motive
>>
>>29986244
Does she have many friends? If no then you maybe her only friend.
>>
>his crush cares about him

fucking normie
>>
>>29986272
You are aware that her seeing me in the hospital. Literally sweating, pale and sickly ruins ANY chance I had (If I ever did have one) with being with her.

This is the ultimate "youre my friend" friendzone moment and its making me extremely angry just thinking about it.

My fucking brother told her, he should have kept his damn mouth shut.
>>
>>29986348
If your crush can't discount your appearance as being down to your illness, she's a fucking retard and probably isn't worth it

You're trawling for sympathy on fucking r9k man, jesus
>>
>>29986348
You're double retarded if you actually believe this shit. What kind of fucked up worldview causes this delusion?

When you get out, thank her for coming to see you, tell her it really brightened up a shitty time for you, and ask her if she wants to see a movie. Stop being a fag. This is easy stuff.
>>
>>29986348
>crush visits me in hospital
>she won't like me because I look sick

I don't even have a witty reply for this. That's some logic you've got there
>>
>>29986348
>Literally sweating, pale and sickly ruins ANY chance I had (If I ever did have one) with being with her.
lmao are you a female anime character?

OP is too young for this site
>>
>>29986360
Im sorry, it just kinda got to me you know. I was feeling even more useless than ever before by her being there. I am thankful she came but my mental started going off thinking of why she was there.

>>29986363
Im sorry anon. Ill follow your advice, something I just lose all focus on my mental state and how I see people and their motives and reasons.

I felt as if I truly hit rock bottom of friendzone with this situation but ill try to stay hopeful.
>>
>>29986244
Do you want a better story?
>had a surgery for my nose because i couldnt breath anymore
>literraly no one showed up for me
>tfw best friend didnt even come
>>
>his crush cares about him enough to see him in the hospital

Get a grip, anon. You're a normie, so act like one. Make your advances before it's too late and you regret doing nothing.
>>
>>29986428
Good. Just chill. What is your relationship like with this girl otherwise? Talk to me.

>>29986400
>>29986417
Lol we can fix him yet
>>
>>29986559
We're really close. We hang out sometimes and she works with me at my job. I try to keep her as happy as I can and we talk over the phone a lot. I just feel as if she knows we're great together but isnt taking that next step and idk how I go about doing that
>>
>>29986591
She's single, right? What do you know about her interests? Previous relationship experience? How old are both of you?
>>
File: HaroldShipman.jpg (674 KB, 2197x1463) Image search: [Google]
HaroldShipman.jpg
674 KB, 2197x1463
>>29986244

>Anon comes into the surgery
>Recently ate at a Sushi restaurant
>Since suffered from food poisoning
>Currently in Hospital, and has only been seen by his crush
>Wants me to give him a visit
>Give him a lethal dose of morphine instead
>>
>>29986600
Im 20 and shes 18. I know that shes single, and literally for the first 4 months of us knowing each other thought i was 18 as well.

She loves to play piano, go out and enjoy events in the city, her favorite food is pizza, she loves taylor swift, shes single as well but the bad parts are shes has 10 ex boyfriends and there was once a situation where she had sex at a party being drunk and stuff and regretted it the next day out of fear of beinf pregnant and I came to comfort her and take her to the clinic to be checked out.

When she was sick, I went around asking various random people to just say "Get well Erica" to make her feel better. I love her and she has feelings for me but I feel as a man im not doing enough to make it known. We talked about her future kids, their names, played games together etc.
>>
>>29986696
>for the first 4 months of us knowing each other I thought I was 18 as well

She's so hot you forgot how old you were? Damn bro.
>>
>>29986696
Alright, so first off, I'm disappointed in you for not asking her out earlier, but I understand your anxiety over it. Here's the simplest way to handle this:

"Hey, sorry you had to see me like that, but it really brightened up a shitty time for you to be there. Thanks a lot. It meant a lot to me. I'd like to take you out to a movie as thanks."

Substitute movie with something else if she doesn't like movies, or whatever, but try to make it something that costs money, and PAY FOR BOTH OF YOU. Insist on it.
>>
>>29986762
Lmfaoo yeah

>>29986772
Understood anon, taking her out is the best route and chance I got at this point. Ill do everything in my power to have her.
>>
File: 1466215225611-mu.gif (1 MB, 320x213) Image search: [Google]
1466215225611-mu.gif
1 MB, 320x213
>>29986772
>>29986813
>/r9k/ actually did something good today

what the fuck is this real
>>
>>29986849
I'm one of those normies/cyborgs who everyone yells REEEE at. We're here to help and you dumb faggots keep trying to make us leave when we're the only people on Earth who want to help you.

You're welcome.
>>
this is part of why I don't eat seafood. the only thing I have to worry about being poisoned from is undercooked chicken, and that is relatively easy to detect before consumption
>>
>>29986618
I will never get tired of Shipmanposting.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-06-27-21-22-59.png (785 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-06-27-21-22-59.png
785 KB, 720x1280
>>29986244
My gf said you are lovely.
Pls cheer up. I have also been foodpoisoned ,but dont hesitate and marry her.
>>
>>29986696
>drunk sex
>10 exs at 18
Don't be a cuck
>>
>>29986327
>his crush even recognizes him as a human being
>>
Fuck you OP go humble brag on reddit.
>>
>>29986244
>only visitor is qt girl
>>only visitor
>>>only
I got smashed by a car and the only person that came was my fucking landlord to collect rent.
Can never find him when I need something fixed, but he found me 2 states away just to take my money.

Fuck you, whiny faggot.
Now I'm 40k in debt.
But poor wittle anon got a tummy ache and a qt girl took time out of her day to visit you and even thinks of you.

Can you fuck off back to r3ddit or at least >>>/adv/
>>
>>29986348
are you still feverish anon
>>
>>29988743
Yeah but I should be let out sometime today.

>>29988367
Fuck you.
>>
As someone who has never had deep friendships with someone, why is it so bad that she is good enough friends with you to come see you when you're ill and look like shit and still not judge you? Are friendships like this so common that you can toss them aside for not getting pussy? What is actually so wrong with friendship that you need to discard if it isn't a relationship?
>>
>>29986303
This.
Just jump off the hospital building dude, if i was hospitalized and my crush came to visit I would literally cry
But this will never happen cuz the world hates me
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.