[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fake it till you make it doesn't work We just don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: IMG_20160716_134238.jpg (30 KB, 338x339) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160716_134238.jpg
30 KB, 338x339
Fake it till you make it doesn't work

We just don't fit in the world

>be socially retarted outcast through middle school
>before high school, read about "faking it" and do it
>get normie group of friends, be best friends with a chad
>keep getting better at it and start hitting all the normie landmarks (7/10 gf, lose v, graduate)
>start med school

From the outside I look like a normie but I'm dead inside and I've only realized that now. I've betrayed my nature and tried to change myself but it's no use. I hate all of my "friends" who only like my normie disguise.

You don't really "make it" you just get better at it and I've wasted years of my life being something I'm not.

What the fuck should I do now
>>
most robots fall for this and end up burning out or having a mental breakdown

I'll tell you what your retarded parents who got child rearing from a book written by a controlling psycho didn't.

You should be yourself. Everything you do should be something you wanted. Never do anything because it might make someone happy or its best for everyone. Doing this alone isn't enough. You also have to surround yourself with people who like you without you playing pretend.
>>
>>29985982
>What the fuck should I do now
if things are that bad then i guess you just have to kill yourself
>>
domo arigato, dr.roboto
>>
>>29985982
>>29986019
i started doing this at the age of 6 and i burnt myself out completely by the age of 16. i've wallowed for the last decade now, and i want to fucking die.
>>
>>29986019
>surround yourself with people who like a robot
How?
>>
>>29986139
you have to be yourself/get a personality first. this neet life retreating to a shell was created as a response to rejection and what you feel people want you to end up as. you need to relearn to speak your mind, have legit wants and needs instead of being hollow then you'll have traction to fit in somewhere
>>
>>29986191
What about my "friends" right now? Should I just disappear from their lives?
>>
>>29986233
depends what you want anon
sometimes $$ = connections = having an active social life
either treat it like part of your job or stop doing things you hate
>>
What if everyone's just faking it.
>>
File: 1420505387414.png (855 KB, 1200x769) Image search: [Google]
1420505387414.png
855 KB, 1200x769
>>29985982
I believe that robots are actually the descendants of moralfags and genuine people. Society has become so shallow and fake that genuine people can't deal with it and become loners.
>>
>>29986346
So your saying normies dont have morals and arent genuine?
>>
>>29986408
Isnt that obvious?

Orginal blox
>>
>>29986408
Yes. And I don't care if you get offended. Maybe it'll make you reflect on your life.
>>
>>29985982
I've got a couple of questions for you OP senpai.

How many normies do you reckon are actually miserable and just putting on an act for the other normies? What if the majority are actually much like yourself?

As for dropping your disguise, I can pretty much tell you how my life has been, given that I'm not a normalfag and I've never put on a disguise.

I've had long periods in my life where I've been really lonely, but I've also met a few great people. I've pretty much always had at least one really close friend. I have however, shut out damn near all normalfags, which has several big drawbacks - lack of romantic opportunities and damaged self esteem primarily.
>>
>>29986529
I've met a robot who transitioned into an agressive normie but I think he was rotten inside even before that. If I met myself I don't think I'd be able to tell, though

The normie life is NOT worth it, I've never been in love just horny and I'm ready to burn my bridges and embrace who i am

I'd love to hear more outcast stories you might have too
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.