[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Femanons. Do you think you'd be happier if your father
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: o-THEA-DRESS-570.jpg (87 KB, 570x855) Image search: [Google]
o-THEA-DRESS-570.jpg
87 KB, 570x855
Femanons.

Do you think you'd be happier if your father arranged a marriage for you when you were 16? Or as you are now with the freedom to select your own life partner?
>>
>>29985807
Bump

Yxrxjjtj
>>
>tfw someone else bumps your thread
Feels weird man...
>>
have a sage and have a nice day ;)
>>
>>29985807
yes. to be honest, 90% of people would do just fine with each other. and by just fine i mean "on par with the average relationship today". but it does get rid of the unnecessarily complicated dating-dance you have to waste time on. imagine if people focused on their careers instead of "finding the right one". i also think it would be beneficial in this [current year] where the dating scene has been so fucked by sjw narratives that men are afraid to make strong, deliberate advances and women are either those very sjw's or don't want to waste time with all the indecisive, weak men and just focus on their careers instead. arranged marriage would fix a lot of problems, but will also never ever happen. it's kind of like gladiatorial combat: it would actually be an excellent solution for prison overcrowding but will never happen again.
>>
No, sounds terrible. I want to be alone.
>>
>>29985807
That would have to be with a 16 year old boy, not a 30 year old man.
>>
>>29986386
>yes. to be honest, 90% of people would do just fine with each other
This is roundly refuted by the divorce statistics collected around the world.
>>
>>29986724

And yet somehow more people got married and more marriages lasted in the past. Society itself has slackened the idea of marriage from lifetime to until you don't like it.
>>
>>29985807
>Do you think you'd be happier if your father arranged a marriage for you when you were 16?
yes actually, i feel like i'd actually be happier that way
>>
>>29985807

I don't want any life partner

but my dad is cool and I imagine would get me a /fit/ scientist husband like him
>>
>>29986820

poverty and sickness were so common people didn't have much of a choice, if you got divorced you might literally die not having anyone to look after you
>>
Divorce rates were lower in the past because women couldn't work. They actually needed a man and his money since she had none. Her only options if she wanted a divorce was to be homeless or be taken in by family. Not to mention the governments and courts being in their favor. Get rid of that shit and the rate of female initiated divorces would fall.
>>
>>29987005
What if he's 5'10"? Could you even call him a man?
>>
I'm happy with my boyfriend and I like being able to own land, soooooo...
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.