[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>you will never be American please god let me be reborn in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5
File: 1449310994686.jpg (41 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1449310994686.jpg
41 KB, 600x600
>you will never be American

please god let me be reborn in America, the greatest country on this planet
>>
>>29985803
>TFW you were born in a communist shithole
>TFW you will never taste the Freedom
>>
I'm an immigrant in the US, AMA
>>
Being an American child in the nineties was fucking incredible, not gonna lie. I imagine it's the same bullshit slog once you're an adult though except here you can own a gun.
>>
degenerates and egotists

also selfishly sociopathic and shallow normies. you hivemind anons won't fit in at all.
>>
>>29985858
u from China?
>>
>>29985858
I want to fuck Asian pussy so bad can I switch with you??
>>
>>29985923
No, Vietnam. Total shithole with retarded brainwashed people everywhere.
>>29985931
Sure! I will do everything to get the fuck out of this country
>>
>>29985975
Do you resent hippies for fucking up the American war effort in your country and condemning it to communism?
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
Lol at your lives
>>
>>29986066
>Do you resent hippies for fucking up the American war effort in your country and condemning it to communism?
Oh yeah, absolutely! I'd rather be a part of USA than being a mindless slave for my stupid leader.
>>
>>29986073
>that fancy-ass buger
Who are you trying to impress, faggot? What, are you too patrician for normal french fries? Fuck off. Yes I'm fucking mad, dickless fucking foodies screwing with an American staple, nigger FUCK you.
>>
>>29986150
It's a shame Vietnam couldn't at least be separated into a country for brave young capitalists and one for commie scumbags but I suspect after the international crypto-marxists in charge of the media realized how horrible East Germany made them look they knew the Vietnamese could not be allowed a choice or it'd just be that all over again.
>>
>>29985873
>nineties
i hear the 80s were better, but do spill
>>
7>>29986185
I don't even know where to begin, and I'm not sure you could even understand it if I explained it if you weren't a part of it. But man, Nickelodeon Studios, The Adventures of Pete and Pete, arcades, Discovery Zone, lunchables, poptarts, 90s R&B playing every summer, girls in leggings, Pokemon wire trades at school, lighting off fireworks, WCW vs WWF, playing wrestling in the front yard, Mighty Morphin fucking Power Rangers. Goddamn. What a time to be alive. Wish I could live in that perfect moment in time forever.
>>
>>29986252
Oh yeah and I'm just gonna say it: fuck the internet. It's made the world a thousand times worse, I don't care what anybody says.
>>
>>29986252
sounds like you miss your childhood anon. i lived thru that shit and thought the various cultural offerings fucking sucked, still do in hindsight. the pokemon tv series was p good but what a scam tbqh. the south park parody was spot-on.

i think it must have been nice to be a young adult during the 90s, live out that "slacker" movie. the 2010s are an effing nightmare.
>>
>>29986158
>he's never had umami burger

>>29986252
truly the last batch of actual childhoods happened in there. kids just rot now, i feel so bad for them. they never had a chance.
>>
>>29986326
If I had to pick one piece of media to sum up what was so sublime about the nineties, it'd be The Adventures of Pete and Pete. Even just hearing the theme song gives me an emotional whiplash so bad it makes me want to fucking die. Real.
>>
Only an American would say that.
>>
File: caxc.jpg (132 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
caxc.jpg
132 KB, 1920x1080
>>29986184
Yeah, sometime I think "Why didn't we just lose the fucking war?"

Also, pic relate:
This is what happens when you sceam "Fuck communism!" in public, the police wouldn't mind catching you, but the citizens would. As I say, we're a bunch of brainwashed retards, only very few people are smart enough to know the truth, sad time we're living in...
>>
>>29985803
It depends where you're at in America. Try living in a nigger infested one and you'll be going back home within a year.
>>
>>29986494
>Yeah, sometime I think "Why didn't we just lose the fucking war?"
Well technically you did assuming you're from south Vietnam.
>>
>>29986614
No, i'm from the north.
>>
hehe up until I was 7 I thought Europe was actually America so I can confirm that growing up in the US is very comfy
>>
>>29986716
Ayyyyyyyy how does it feel to know it was probably your own grandparents that got you into this mess
>>
File: watchmen104.jpg (150 KB, 1920x796) Image search: [Google]
watchmen104.jpg
150 KB, 1920x796
America is good if you don't mind occasionally having to deal with hostile, belligerent, retarded niggers who try to intimidate you for every little thing and demand respect even though they are pieces of lazy, dumb shit.
It's also good if you don't mind being surrounded by fat fuck slobs who do nothing but inhale high fructose corn syrup all fucking day, day after day.

I have no idea how anything gets done in this country. Everyone is piggy-backing on smart, fit people who are physically fit enough and mentally capable enough to do demanding jobs (one of those jobs is serving these ravenous hogs their daily slop).
Americans would go clinically insane without a fast food at every corner. they love condemning everything, acting all high and mighty, then they turn around, walk into their house, poison themselves until they pass out, gorge themselves until they pass out or beat their spouses/children until they pass out.
>>
>>29986859
>'poisoning' themselves until they pass out
Thanks for reminding me I'd been meaning to pour myself a glass of scotch, straightedgefag.
>>
>>29986859
Taking away fast food & starbucks is like taking away food stamps & welfare, the entire country would riot and burn to the ground.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.