[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's a good way to cover up/hide cuts on your arms? It
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: 1111.jpg (39 KB, 291x304) Image search: [Google]
1111.jpg
39 KB, 291x304
What's a good way to cover up/hide cuts on your arms?

It appears I've gotten back into that habit for the first time in ten years. And, judging by what's going on lately, this might finally be it.

But in all honesty, I don't want people questioning or barking at me over this. All while I'm getting my will and letters to loved ones in order.
>>
>arms not thighs

you knew what you were doing you attention whore
>>
cut your thighs. that's what I did. Nobody noticed.
>>
>>29985601
>thighs
Probably for the best. But I tend to wear nothing but boxers because A/C's been busted for seven years, and no one here can afford to fix it.
>>
Get yourself a cat or even a kitten and tell people you've been playing with it. Or get tattoos.
>>
wear long sleeves jesus christ it's not hard.
>>
>>29985631
>Or get tattoos.
Nah that doesn't work, they're still visible. Makes it worse since people want to look at them.
>>
>>29985631
I've two cats at the moment, and chickens who like to claw you. But animal scratches and knife cuts tend to look distinctly different.

I have been meaning to tattoos for a while now. Just could never choose.
>>
>>29985621
you do it on your pelvis/hips which are always covered by underwear whether you are male or female. unless you walk around naked no one will see this.
>>
>>29985656
>unless you walk around naked
Well I... I... I... *runs*
>>
File: chadaf.jpg (152 KB, 1800x1351) Image search: [Google]
chadaf.jpg
152 KB, 1800x1351
>>29985644
you are now doomed to wear these fake tatt sleeves
>>
>tattoos

don't be a fuckin degenerate m8. go to a dermatologist and see what they can do with your scar tissue first at least
>>
File: 20150923010116cc74.jpg (864 KB, 1500x1999) Image search: [Google]
20150923010116cc74.jpg
864 KB, 1500x1999
>>29985639
This. I've worn long sleeves outside and if mom is visiting for about 7 years now. You get used to it, but hot summer days can be a bit of a pain. I cant even remember what it feels like to wear a t-shirt outside.
Had I been smarter I would have never started on my arms, but its past the point of return now so might aswell keep it there and not ruin other body parts.
>>
>>29985696
>go to a dermatologist and see what they can do with your scar tissue first at least

Not him but keloid scars are notoriously difficult to remove and have varying affects. There's some decent treatments if you have the odd scar here or there, but many small ones is tedious and difficult to completely cover up.
>>
>>29985584
>But in all honesty, I don't want people questioning or barking at me over this. All while I'm getting my will and letters to loved ones in order.
sooooooo huhhhhh... everything alright anon?
>>
>>29985644
Really? even flat, white scars?

I feel like tattoos are my only option to hide mine, I don't even care if they're seen as degenerate.
>>
>not going full mummy mode
Get a shitload of bandages and turn urself into a cool mummy. Mummies are always cool.

Then get piss drunk and dance like a crazy to this
Now's your chance to be succesfull in life
https://youtu.be/Qoy25TBR1J0
>>
>>29985698
or you could just stop doing that bullshit
>>
For other reasons I've worn long sleeves every day for the past 15 years.
>>
would this actually work in getting rid of/lessening the appearance of scars?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gspwiUq1UuY
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.