[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Have to look on the love of your life's fucking INSTAGRAM
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: 1457912322224.jpg (95 KB, 600x612) Image search: [Google]
1457912322224.jpg
95 KB, 600x612
>Have to look on the love of your life's fucking INSTAGRAM to see that they're done without even telling you, and put someone else in their bio with a disgusting fucking normie heart

To think I fucking believed the promises that I was the only one.. To think I actually trusted. I honestly am weak and pathetic, and I just want to kill myself at this moment.

IT'S FUCKING 6 AM, AND I SEE THIS FUCKING SHIT.. FUCKING 6 AM AND I CHECK THEIR FUCKING NORMIE SCUM INSTAGRAM TO SEE THIS.
>>
File: Nigga What.jpg (89 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Nigga What.jpg
89 KB, 1280x720
>>29985561
>has an Instagram
Red flag anon, but yeah maybe you should consider blocking her and moving on. Don't let a bitch run your life.
>>
>>29985625
I spent the last few days begging for forgiveness after i made a rather minor error, and we talk like we're at least friends, but no. fucking doesn't tell me anything, not a thing.

i'm in shock honestly.. just feels so horrible, after everything we went through. you're right but it's so hard.. this was all i had going on really.. and i actually felt love.
>>
File: Another Day.png (230 KB, 509x558) Image search: [Google]
Another Day.png
230 KB, 509x558
>>29985804
Well r9k welcomes people like you with open arms. Embrace the darkness and isolation anon. I've never dated a women so I can't say I know what you're going through. Wish you the best of luck and a peaceful death.
>>
>>29985804
>I spent the last few days begging for forgiveness
no anon. this was your error.
>>
Would you say it's better to have loved and lost? 26 year old virgin here, genuinely curious.
>>
>>29985561
I'm sorry everyone's a cunt, anon ._.
>>
>>29985859
I'm so glad you asked. In all seriousness, this pain is so fucking bad.. Like it's a numb kind of pain that feels like it's eating my flesh (don't even care if I sound stupid), so to answer you, it feels way better to just be alone your whole life.

I never had to deal with any of the bullshit in the last year before, and I never felt pain this great.
>>
>>29985830
>>29985877
>>29985841
Thank you, guys. And yeah.. I just couldn't help but keep explaining and asking and saying why I'm so messed up. I know I shouldn't have done any of that.
>>
>>29985917
she's intentionally fucking with you. it's done. the person you love is dead and gone.

The only way you can get your dignity back is completely ignore her from in on out. Not the beta "I hope she wises up and notices" ignoring the "she's dead to me" ignoring. Also get out and find a replacement girl ASAP or at least be visually socializing somewhere instead of posting here alone
>>
>>29985917
Hedgehod syndrome is real. You know how people dying of hypothermia stop feeling cold before they die? I'm honestly getting there emotionally. Not even lonely anymore. Or if I am it feels so distant and numb. I feel like if you stripped away my electronic distractions and forced me to be alone with myself I would immediately implode and die but as it stands I'm fine.

You put yourself out there anon and I really respect that. I bet it feels amazing to be loved when you really put yourself out there and allow yourself to be vulnerable but the pain must be horrible too.
>>
>>29985964
I didn't sleep all night, at all. and it's nearing 7 am.. i feel too sick and just shaken to sleep. So I'm just sitting here crying like a pathetic idiot and typing to the only people who will listen/help.

I already have someone else in mind, thankfully.. but god.. It won't feel the same ;-;
>>
>>29985966
It felt so good, I felt complete, and now? I feel stripped away and ruined. I should've never gotten into anything. Big mistake.
>>
>>29986015
Go ahead cry your eyes out, feel bad, puke if you have to. Let it all out of your system. But after today you go on like you never met her and she didn't ever exist. No room for that "she's hurt me forever" crap for you anon. You aren't obligated to her in any way anymore.
>>
>>29986015
>already has a rebound girl in mind
I take back everything nice I said norman, fuck you
>>
>>29986060
Just feels so empty.. now I have nobody's house to go over to to have fun and have a physical connection, all that..

And it's more like after everything they put me through, all the breakups, the past lies, everything I ignored to move forward, it just gets worse, and my trust is broken. over and over.

>>29986083
Never said they'd for sure want to be with me or fuck me. I just have one in mind. i have no clue if it could even be anything. But no matter what, it'll never be like it used to be.
>>
File: SNkqw.png (409 KB, 640x318) Image search: [Google]
SNkqw.png
409 KB, 640x318
>>29986015
REEEEEEEEEEE THIS MAN FUCK U NORMIE SCUM
>>
>>29986097
It takes some time to get over, but im sure you will manage. Sometimes it is just better to be alone.
>>
>>29986097
abandon thread

fucking normie hour
>>
At least you had the love of your life motherfucker, mine's a lesbian that I'll never be more than friends with.
>>
>>29986147
I only ever fucked/had/loved that one person nigga
I wish I could erase it all
>>
>>29986206
Trust me.. getting thrown away for other people multiple times before, lied to by the person who said they cared about you even in a deep friendship way is more painful.
You're lucky, unless you just wanted sex or a little taste.
>>
Anyone else notice how careful OP is being about gender? Either OP is gay or a woman.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.