[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>that post drunk clarity >that sense of oneness with the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: The_Haruk.gif (1 MB, 270x480) Image search: [Google]
The_Haruk.gif
1 MB, 270x480
>that post drunk clarity
>that sense of oneness with the world
>that sense of peace
>that sense of euphoria

>Anxiety gone
>Anger gone
>Sadness gone

Do you know what I mean? Shame I'm going to be asleep in about 20 mins so when I wake up I'll be back to "normal." I would do great things if I could feel like this all the time.
>>
File: King drinking.jpg (59 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
King drinking.jpg
59 KB, 1280x720
IKTF senpai. I usually feel better 'hungover' than when I'm actively durnk desu.
>>
>>29985290
And it's all fake
>>
>drink from 1:30 pm to 2 am last night
get up at 8:00 am
>not actively hungover but feeling it
>gonna do the same thing today
it is what it is
>>
>>29985290
Yeah, I'm so happy when I've had just the right amount of alcohol (about 2 glasses of wine on an empty stomach). I love myself, I love the world, I even become good at socializing. I wish I could feel like that all the time but I get hangovers so fucking bad.
>>
>>29986483
You dense fuck.
Your state of mind is your state of mind. There is nothing "fake" about it.
>>
>>29986747
Artificial states of mind are still fake

You're a druggy denying the horror of a sober sane life

Can't handle the world ? Learn to handle urself better rather than destroying yourself and being a piece of crap

Life is pain. The only way to make it less painfull is to suffer the pain of trying to overcome life's pain. Only then you may discover it aint that painfull, or that pain is great.

But for real better yourself till you're happy. It's entirely possible no matter what people tell you. So are you gonna go for the easy solution that satisfies on the short run or the other one but painfull that satisfies on the long run ?
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.