[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cyborg with only robot friends
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: Smile.jpg (68 KB, 898x692) Image search: [Google]
Smile.jpg
68 KB, 898x692
I'm not properly one of you -- I have a successful career and generally do well with girls, even though they leave eventually when they get tired of my lack of emotional availability (and my fashy politics). I have a large circle of friends both IRL and online, but there's a caveat:

None of my friends have other friends. All of them, with the exception of my roommate (my best friend who is a Chad, I'm not friends with his friends), have no other real friends but me. They've told me this.

Why does this happen? Why do only robots want to be my friend? I am an extrovert (ENTP) and I have zero extroverted friends.
>>
File: feels.jpg (158 KB, 886x999) Image search: [Google]
feels.jpg
158 KB, 886x999
>>29985247
I' am kind of the opposite of you
>ENTP
I don't really have robot friends besides this one guy who does sweet films. I get along with everybody but nobody can understand me which is probably why I act out.

Remember anon. Cyborgs don't have allies on either side.
>>
>>29985615
That's why I'm emotionally unavailable. It's an act. I once decided to answer the question "you look distracted, what are you thinking about?" with the honest "thinking about how things would be different if the Ottomans had been victorious at the battle of Lepanto" and the girl looked at me like I was from another planet. Now I just make up an answer.
>>
>>29985786
I know that very specific feel, anon
>>
File: 1466511383000.png (814 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
1466511383000.png
814 KB, 720x540
>>29985786
Try being an ENTP and Aquarius.
>>
>>29985851
>ENTP
>Scorpio
>>
>>29985851
>>29985871

>ENTP
>astrology

fucking posers
>>
>>29985851
>>29985871
>>29985884
Astrology is useful for making our horrible mundane world seem a little more magical than it really is. The only people who hate on astrology are pitiful joyless fuckers.
>>
>>29985851
More proof that this personality shit is glorified astrology special snowflake bullshit.
>>
>>29985918
Fuck no. Astrology is for middle aged women and retards. The day you're born on doesn't effect your personality. Stop being an idiot.

>>29985954
Personality models, while unscientific (due to lack of mechanism, etc), are useful for categorization and help people decide on careers all the time. As a modeling tool they have found success and have some level of repeatability, although some people (especially the mentally ill) get totally unreliable results. Personality archetypes may not be science, but they're on a totally different level from "the planets and stars and shit"
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.