[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to be a Chad 101
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 85
Thread images: 12
File: Nash-Grier-shirtless-body.jpg (27 KB, 500x700) Image search: [Google]
Nash-Grier-shirtless-body.jpg
27 KB, 500x700
Many people on this board will see themselves as robots. I was a robot once upon a time and now I get pussy 4-5 times a week. It's not as hard as you think.

Here's how to be a chad.

1. GET RID OF FACIAL HAIR... This shit looks disgusting and unless you can grow a really manly beard women won't want it.

2. 'Lift, bro' this is optional, it will increase the number of women you have sex with a week but you don't need it.

3. Ask women questions, and when asked about your personal interests, don't say 'uhh anime, computer gamesss' because that turns women off. 'I'm pretty into cars and films, have you seen (insert normie film here)?'

4. Swallow the red pill. Women like chivalry, and expect you to approach them as well as you doing all the legwork in terms of paying for everything and initiating conversation. If you find this difficult, get yourself some benzos or cocaine, it works a treat for socializing.

5. Just ACT like a Chad. Act like you get pussy all the time, and you will. Women want studs, not lonely virgins, it's how nature intended! You do a good job of parodying it, so why not BE it?

Enjoy Chaddom!
>>
GTFO my board normie

Most of us are iredeemable
>>
>>29985262
But.... I thought it was just my shitty social skills..
>>
As a femanon, I totally agree with the facial hair thing. Fucking gross if its nasty and thin like 99% of robots grow it.
>>
>>29985227
>that pic
lol beta as fuck
>1. GET RID OF FACIAL HAIR... This shit looks disgusting and unless you can grow a really manly beard women won't want it.
Depends, if you can grow a full beard keep it , if not shave it
>2. 'Lift, bro' this is optional, it will increase the number of women you have sex with a week but you don't need it.
Nope, excercises are a fucking MUST
>3. Ask women questions, and when asked about your personal interests, don't say 'uhh anime, computer gamesss' because that turns women off. 'I'm pretty into cars and films, have you seen (insert normie film here)?'
Yup, anime is for betas and vidya is for manchild
>4. Swallow the red pill. Women like chivalry, and expect you to approach them as well as you doing all the legwork in terms of paying for everything and initiating conversation. If you find this difficult, get yourself some benzos or cocaine, it works a treat for socializing.
Women like the dominating alpha male
>5. Just ACT like a Chad. Act like you get pussy all the time, and you will. Women want studs, not lonely virgins, it's how nature intended! You do a good job of parodying it, so why not BE it?
This, act confident and be sure of yourself
>>
File: 1466538676250.jpg (86 KB, 518x621) Image search: [Google]
1466538676250.jpg
86 KB, 518x621
>>29985227
>Am l doing it right?
>>
File: 1466562767995.jpg (198 KB, 483x503) Image search: [Google]
1466562767995.jpg
198 KB, 483x503
>>29985227
l want to pound this guys ass in your pic.
>>
File: 43hgd.png (144 KB, 183x333) Image search: [Google]
43hgd.png
144 KB, 183x333
>>29985227
>doing anything for women
This is where you fail
>>
>>29985227
That way I'll only get normie pussy and not love or cuddles. Why do I even need this?
>>
>>29985475
that is one creepy wojak holy shit
>>
Lmao you think the dude in the OP is a Chad? He has the body of a 14 year old bro. Chicks won't dig that, and men won't respect it.
>>
>>29985227
>ET RID OF FACIAL HAIR... This shit looks disgusting and unless you can grow a really manly beard women won't want it.

Sure thing bro, 90% of the boys my age I seee around have them.

>Ask women questions, and when asked about your personal interests, don't say 'uhh anime, computer gamesss' because that turns women off. 'I'm pretty into cars and films, have you seen (insert normie film here)?'

Terrible advice, for robots it's basically impossible to pretrend to be full blown normies, I'd tell them to stick with alternative/geeky girls like I did, going for full blown Staceys is retarded.

>Just ACT like a Chad. Act like you get pussy all the time, and you will. Women want studs, not lonely virgins, it's how nature intended! You do a good job of parodying it, so why not BE it?

Never gonna work with modern Social Networks, especially now that nearly everyone under 40 has normiebook, all the Chads on FB I know have hundreds, if not thousands of photos with their friends at parties, or with their ex gfs, it's impossible to make that up, wake up, it's not the 90s or early 2000s anymore, you jsut can't do that.
>>
>>29985453
if this was the OP the thread would be 200% better
>>
>>29985227
Nigga who cares about women I have bigger problems
>>
>>29985681
This guy gets it.

Oregano senpai
>>
>>29985453
>that pic
>beta as fuck
thats nash grier who has a fanbase of 5million teen girls.
>>
honestly i'm starting to think adhd is cause of khv in males
>>
>>29985808
So? He still looks beta as fuck, looks like the kind of fuckboy that brags about shit yet when you talk to him he doesn't looks you in the eyes.
>>
>>29985808
ding ding ding ding

we have a winner

and he's not even that ripped.
>>
>>29985907
Autism? mean
>>
>>29985605
and 90% of boys your age are not getting mad pussy.

as I said bro, benzos and coke, it's not that difficult to get hold of *cough* DARKNET *cough*

If you walk into a club, women are not going to go 'hold on a sec before I fuck you, just gotta make sure you are a normie by checking your facebook'

Just will never happen. Or just say you don't have Facebook cause some ex was pestering you on it or something chaddy like that.
>>
>>29985562
This

Fuckoff normie op
>>
>>29985562
' I WISH I WAS CHAD ' BOOHOO

Once you start this lifestyle, you will love it.
>>
>>29985227
4/10

Got some autists to bite but talk about picking at the low hanging fruit.
>>
File: just b urself.png (1 MB, 1386x616) Image search: [Google]
just b urself.png
1 MB, 1386x616
>>29985605
>Never gonna work with modern Social Networks
this

- If you don't have facebook, insta, or snapchat as a sub7 you are being perceived as a school shooter.
- Every city girl has fucked Chads off tinder, they no longer do anything for her so she swipes left without caring unless a guy who mogs your local Chads shows up.
- Every time a normie goes out or on an adventure he must update his Snapchat story as social proof he lives a normal lifestyle.
- Snapchat filters are a second coating for makeup and every girl uses them to further fake her beauty and has hundreds of incels commenting on her snap stories.
- The average/ugly girl has the chance to follow the HIGHLIGHTS of a top tier LMS male's lifestyle through Snapchat and the time she spends with her friends, betas pale in comparison to the lifestyle of GODS.
- Every girl is on instagram.
- They see what type of girls Chads want: Top tier insta sloots. So they go ahead and follow their slut mentality, slut fashion sense, slut makeup.
- They also follow the best looking men alive by the MILLIONS. They touch themselves to O'Hurn, Barett, Bateman before they sleep, therefore becoming Alpha widowed by the MILLIONS. The local Chad doesn't even come close to these guys, forget about incels LMAO.

>GIRLS NOW FUCK GUYS BY LIKING THEIR PICS ON INSTA AND THE GUY PMs THEM BACK

Pic related becomes your competition.

I'm sorry if you're not a Chad. Just end it boyo. Its OVER FOR U.
>>
>>29986385
>this is what autists actually believe
WAKE ME UP
>>
>>29986385
>Got some autists to bite but talk about picking at the low hanging fruit.
>>29986385
Live the chad lifestyle - get snapchat, get instagram, and regularly post your normie lifestyle. It's not that fucking hard to go outside.
>>
>>29986385
>i cant get laid because of the social networks
I have a fb and never post anything , i literally have 0 posts on my timeline and i just look things on meme groups with people from other countries.
I got laid twice this week , im going to the club today and tomorrow i will go out with a girl i met Wednesday.
I literally only have facebook and whatsapp.
Im 5'11 , 6/10 and not ripped at all (yet)
What's your excuse
>>
>>29986449
post face anon to prove it isn't that hard

show these autists how to be a chad
>>
>>29986449
You probably live in some Arab shithole
>>
>>29985562
This, I'm a virgin but I don't even really want sex, just a kind girl to cuddle with and love.

am I beta or what heh
>>
>>29986491
BETA DETECTED

*activate chad powers*

7 INCH COCKS UNITE
>>
>>29986512
>tfw I actually have a 7 inch cock that will never be used

Honestly it's an inconvenience, I'd rather have a 3 incher just because it would be less annoying.
>>
>>29986550
lol well I'm OP and I have a 7 incher, I hit like 1/10 girls cervixs so it's not all that great but yeah finding underpants/condoms that fit snugly is a pain in the ass
>>
>>29986479
>my face on r9k
lol nope
>>29986485
Europe, what's your excuse faggot
>>
>>29986605
UK?

#CHAVLIFE
>>
File: wait_what.gif (973 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
wait_what.gif
973 KB, 500x500
>>29985227
>GET RID OF FACIAL HAIR
>>
>>29986636
I mean nasty, thin facial hair like 90% of you faggots grow
>>
File: 1467657565854.png (22 KB, 804x743) Image search: [Google]
1467657565854.png
22 KB, 804x743
>>29985227
>HOW TO BECOME CHAD
>shave beard
>take cocaine
>start converstions
>act like chad
>(pic related is a faggot)

Your intellect is disgusting, OP.
>>
>>29986627
>UK

He said Europe, not the Islamic Caliphate of England.
>>
>>29986449
FUCKING CHRIST NORMIES
GET
THE
FUCK
OOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUTTTTTTT
>>
>>29986605
>Europe

Europe WHERE?
>>
>Swallow the red pill
>>>/reddit/
>>
>>29986712
We are still part of Europe, retard, just not the European Union

Some fucking people
>>
>lying about your hobbies to impress women
can you be more beta?
>>
File: money and status gets you this.jpg (78 KB, 636x382) Image search: [Google]
money and status gets you this.jpg
78 KB, 636x382
>>29987285
Theredpill grasps women's true nature, but they think in a "alpha/beta" dichotomy, instead of "attractive/not attractive".

They falsely believe that "confidence" creates attraction, though it' not true, because women would prefer an insecure 7/10 male over a confident 5/10 male.

Your lack of success with girls has NOTHING to do with "confidence" or your "game", it's because of your LOOKS, your genetically determined HEIGHT, FACE and FRAME. That's what women want, THAT'S what they dream about..

If you don't believe me, JUST LOOK AT THIS WEBSITE FOR WOMEN'S FICTION. This is what they literally DREAM about:

https://www.wattpad.com/stories/teen-fiction

Notice that LITERALLY EVERY FRONT COVER has a TALL, FACIALLY ATTRACTIVE MAN, who isn't overly muscular but rather just has a good FRAME? THAT'S what they want.

The love interest varies from a badboy, to a nice guy, to players, to nerds, to shy guys...Why? Because women don't give a FUCK about personality or a guy's "attitude", THEY CARE ABOUT LOOKS AND NOTHING ELSE.

Theredpill is hilarious because they haven't realized that their philosophy turns them into the exact thing that they fear being the most, a good BETA PROVIDER. Their entire theory is based around "get money and get status". SEXUAL ATTRACTION is the only factor that divides the slayers from the incels. And Theredpill refuses to acknowledge the plain and simple fact that SEXUAL ATTRACTION is based entirely on genetically determined LOOKS.

Money and status doesn't mean SHIT in terms of SEXUAL attraction. They ONLY count for being a beta provider.

In terms of raw, sexual LUST? It's literally all looks. Money doesn't mean SHIT here. It makes them want to DATE AND TAKE ADVANTAGE OF YOU. You think girls touch themselves at night thinking of Bill Gates and George Soros?

The typical redpiller is the one who chases over-the-wall drunk women and then makes a "field report" on how he fucked 8/10 hot babe thanks to his tight game. Fucking LMAO.
>>
>>29988043
>lying about something to impress women

Every single guy does it. I've lied about my name, nationality, profession, relationship status, religion, hobbies, and a lot of other things just to get a girl into bed.
>>
>>29988061
tl;dr I'm a kissless virgin but know everything about what women want.
>>
How to be a Chad:
Rule 1: Be attractive.
Rule 2: Don't be unattractive.

Thread over, everyone go home.
>>
>>29985808

5 million 10 - 14 year old girls.
>>
>>29988061

I don't mean to be rude, but can you stop capitalising words
>>
File: 1463876669846.jpg (73 KB, 490x333) Image search: [Google]
1463876669846.jpg
73 KB, 490x333
>>29988081
redditpiller detected
>>
>>29988061
"The Badboy Wants Revenge"
Seriously, women?
>>
>>29988061

unless you're 10/10 apex male your personality/confidence does matter.

it shouldn't need to be explained.

looks are your GPA

some universities have GPA cut offs.

but unless you're 4.0 GPA with a top 1% admissions test + extracurriculars + glowing recommendations you'll still need to sit for interview.

the interview is the majority of the battle, the rest is just a hurdle.

granted, you don't get an invite to interview if you miss that hurdle.
>>
>>29985227
>1
My beard bumps me from 4/10 to a 6/10
>2
This is literally what 90% of this board should do optional my ass
>3
You can still play videogames and watch anime, but lying is dumb, you may as well get interesting hobbies so you don't have to lie
>4
This is true but please don't call it "the red pill" it's cringe
>5
Acting will only get you so far, women arent dumb
If you want only shit tier drunk party girls knock yourself out
>>
>>29988131
It's true and you know it. You have never even asked a girl out.
>>
>>29988065
Bluffing is a legitimate mating strategy and has been used since before written history

Even the worst among us can succeed with successful bluffs
>>
>>29988065
This.
It's like how we also pretend to care about their pets and shit like that.
>>
File: received_597917967050418.jpg (39 KB, 635x749) Image search: [Google]
received_597917967050418.jpg
39 KB, 635x749
>>29985227
doing gods work anon, also remember to stay clean and not smell like shit
>>
>>29985227
>I was a robot once upon a time and now I get pussy 4-5 times a week.
You were never a robot
>>
>>29985227

Ah so I have to act fake yah no kill yourself.
>>
>>29985227
10-day beards are actually the most attractive, fagget.
>>
File: your average fitizens.jpg (923 KB, 3191x1760) Image search: [Google]
your average fitizens.jpg
923 KB, 3191x1760
>>29985453
Angry gymcel is angry

kill yourself tryhard
>>
>>29985227
We know how to do this, this isn't news to us.

We're here because we just can't
>>
>>29988656
*WON'T

why does this need an oregano
>>
>>29985227
6. get plastic surgery on your face so you could be a chad
>>
>>29988332
Studying up a bit and getting knowledge of things girls like is a big asset for getting pussy.

>I reeeeealllly love x
>x? Cool! I love it too! For example blah blah blah
>Omg! You're so awesome!
>>
>>29985227

This entire post is retarded. You're retarded, OP.

>GET RID OF FACIAL HAIR

Nope. I like my men to look like men, not prepubescent boys. Scruff goes a long way toward establishing this look. Of course, that's not saying I want him to look like a mountain man. Keep that beard trimmed.

> 'Lift, bro' this is optional, it will increase the number of women you have sex with a week but you don't need it.

I don't like the artificial Ken doll look.

>Ask women questions, and when asked about your personal interests, don't say 'uhh anime, computer gamesss' because that turns women off. 'I'm pretty into cars and films, have you seen (insert normie film here)?'

It doesn't necessarily matter what a guy's interests are, as long as there's some common ground. Why would you think pushing stereotypes would benefit you in any way? I don't give a shit about cars. Tell me what books you've read, or something.

>Swallow the red pill. Women like chivalry, and expect you to approach them as well as you doing all the legwork in terms of paying for everything and initiating conversation.

No I don't. I would rather our relationship be on more equal terms. If I want to pay for dinner and a movie, don't let it bruise your ego.

>Act like you get pussy all the time, and you will.

So, you think I want to date a man-whore who may expose me to a number of venereal diseases? No thanks.
>>
>>29988434
>le no true robot meme

This is a fucking idiotic meme. Being a robot is a choice. That guy just made a conscious decision to change his life.
>>
>>29988884
You're either gay or a guy pretending to be a girl. That post was just full of retard.
>>
>>29985227
You're not a Chad. Real Chads don't know what 4chan is, let alone /r9k/ specifically.
>>
>>29985227
I've never developed proper social skills during my childhood.

There's no hope to fix that.
>>
wow this thread is baiiiiiitttt
>>
>>29985227
If you can grow a real beard youre okay. Just none of that patchy bullshit.

By the way this post is retarded.
>>
>>29985227
How can I act like Chad when my reputation is shit already?
>>
>>29985227
>doing all the legwork in terms of paying for everything
Not at all
Start paying for her shit and you'll become an orbiter
She will save your number as "free food"
>>
>>29990987
Only someone at school would say this

get back to school faggit
>>
>>29991024
I'm not at school
I do am IT course
besides that I just play vidya and masturbate
>>
>>29991059
GO OUT TO CLUBS
S O C I A L I Z E
O
C
I
A
L
I
Z
E
>>
>>29991085
I don't have money dude
and my parents are overprotective
>>
I want to be loved first. 3 billion women and not one of them capable of initiating then they are worthless and not worth the bother.
>>
But if i pretend to be a chad, how can i bee myself?
>>
>>29991180
some can but they are FAT FAT FAT
>>
>>29985562
Women aren't capable of loving men. Not even Chads. Men are nothing more but tools, playthings for women. Get this shit out of your head.
>>
>>29988061
power and money are literally the easiest ways to get women though, retard.
Thread replies: 85
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.