[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/r9k/ tell stories how you tried to fit in i've just come
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1465719904162.jpg (63 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1465719904162.jpg
63 KB, 800x800
/r9k/ tell stories how you tried to fit in
i've just come home back from a huge festival here, I only lasted 1 day, because I felt like I didn't belong there, all those confident normies, all those couples, all those mean people
I was with my buddy, but I still felt like shit - I know that going to a festival and with a buddie seems normie, but I really do feel like I'm not one provided I felt like shit there

I came primaly for the concerts, which I didn't enjoy either, I might be getting to old for that shit

also waiting in a queue there was this very confident normie making weird faces to people and shit and I was so scared of him, and at the time I got to the front of the queue he threw a fucking coin at me - idk, but shit like that can destroy my whole day, I'm just mentally a fucking nothing, I cannot endure any dose of bully
>>
fucking kill yourself

Is that too much bully for you?
>>
I'm at that point where when I go out (occasionally), some guy would look at me funny and I would spend the next hour wondering whether it is obvious that I'm not a normie.

The only place where I fit in is at home or work, fuck everything else in between, I don't need that shit.
>>
should have just got really drunk m8
>>
>The towns biggest festival of the year during summer
>Decide to go there for once
>Delusional that you would somehow break out of the loser cycle
>Bad music
>Loud people
>Huge crowds
>Some drunk guy with a long hair bumps into me and calls you a faggot
>Wonder if you should buy something weird to eat from the event market
>Realise you forgot your wallet home
>Go home
>Hope that everyone dies
>>
>>29985190
When I was younger, I eventually became aware of the fact that I was socially retarded. In an attempt to be hip with the kids, I tried to fix this.

>start googling things like "how to initiate conversation" and "how to speak to people"
>read dozens of articles on how to interact with people like a normal person
>start taking notes
>eventually feel like I have learned enough to be a normal boy
>I try to speak with someone the next day
>flounder
>continue trying
>fail repeatedly
>years later
>still socially retarded
>still alone
>apathetic

If anything good came out of that, it's that I no longer dress like a total autist but people still laugh at me everywhere I go.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.