[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Intuitive Introverts are fucked from the beginning
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 7
File: Untitled.png (327 KB, 462x440) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
327 KB, 462x440
Up to 82% of women have completely incompatible personalities with intuitive men and intuitive men make up 43% of the male population.

http://i.imgur.com/ChRKX4V.png
http://i.imgur.com/BGkO3nl.png

Take into account other factors like age, location, culture. Then take into account being an introvert which lowers the total number of women you meet. Then take into account that you've got a 80% handy cap: That is of all the women you do actually meet: 4 out of 5 are fundamentally incompatible with your personality type.

Just how fucked are we robots?
>>
Dunno, I failed maths. Nice colours though
>>
INFJs are difficult to work with, I can't handle myself.
>>
>>29985542
INFJ is like the rarest possible personality type
>>
File: wojk.jpg (8 KB, 205x246) Image search: [Google]
wojk.jpg
8 KB, 205x246
i still had hope, you know

fuck you for stealing away the last bit i had
>>
File: laughing stock.gif-c200.gif (600 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
laughing stock.gif-c200.gif
600 KB, 200x200
>>29985140
>INTJ
>Compatible with everyone
t.INTJ
>>
I'm ISTJ and my qt fembot gf is ISFP. It works pretty well.
>>
>>29985864
OP here. INTJ-T as well

The occurrence of the personality types isn't evenly split in the population. Read the charts.
>>
>>29985896
Chart says it's one sided. Good luck friend.

Also SF personality type is also known as retard
>>
>>29985956
I know this,and for that reason I know that is bullshit.Lots of people see us as boring.
>>
why so much mewling about relationships on this board?
isn't that what /soc/ is for?
>>
>>29985970
Retard, eh? Why's that?
>>
>>29986031
Intuition and Thinking are intelligence traits. SF has neither. Learns after the fact and acts primarily on emotions (i.e. not much going on up stairs).
>>
>ENFP
>loved by everyone
This chart a shit
>>
>>29986080
fuck off normie no one loves you you're just too dense to see it
>>
>>29986064
She's perfectly intelligent, though. She's not much on theorising like I am, but we share a strong interest in history, she's excellent at retaining and recalling facts, and she has the right kind of autistic mindset to actually read through and digest scientific papers, which I lack the patience for.
>>
>>29986166
>not much on theorising
>perfectly intelligent

noun: intelligence
1. the ability to acquire and ****************apply**************** knowledge and skills.
>>
>>29986080
wow ENFP's really are cancer
>>
File: tumblr_m8ocyuwmmY1rrk27b.png (146 KB, 500x431) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m8ocyuwmmY1rrk27b.png
146 KB, 500x431
>>29986064
>Intuition and Thinking are intelligence traits. SF has neither. Learns after the fact and acts primarily on emotions (i.e. not much going on up stairs).

everyone has intuition and thinking, it just depends on how high your type values it dumbass.
>>
>>29986246
>it just depends on how high your type values it dumbass.

Personality types aren't a choice. To value something implies you have a choice.

Let's look at some data.

http://research.similarminds.com/intelligence-test-performance-and-myers-briggs-type/28

Oh, what a surprise SF types at the bottom of the IQ chart.
>>
>>29986305

I said "how high your type values it," I wasn't saying that you could choose your type? what the fuck?

you're also not taking some things into account, such as ISFJs/ESFJs are the most common types, therefore most people ARE one of those types. although few ESFJ's are gifted, there still may be more gifted ESFJs in the world than some other less common type (not by percentage, but by sheer numbers).

my dad is an ESFJ for example and has an IQ around 125 and graduated medical school and is currently an ophthalmologist. sure, he may be an exception to the rule, but it's good to keep in mind that not everyone within a personality type is the same.

my issue with your previous statement is that you implied types who don't have an "N" or a "T" don't have those traits at all, which is straight up false. you chose to ignore the part of my post where I tried to explain this with the cognitive functions, and instead focused on my usage of the word value.
>>
How the fuck are INTPs compatible with so many women ????
Im an INTP and this seems like bullshit
>>
File: 1463398629592.jpg (416 KB, 1584x957) Image search: [Google]
1463398629592.jpg
416 KB, 1584x957
>>29985140
Who ISFJ here?
I rarely see it posted.
>>
>>29985140
mbti is bullshit that nobody in psychology takes seriously. if you're seriously living your life by it then no fucking wonder you're floundering.
>>
Haven't these tests been proven to be gimmicky bullshit time and time again?

Literally the only place who actually thinks they work seems to be here
>>
>>29985140

Good news, MBPT is complete bullshit and there is no science at all to support it.
>>
>>29985140
>caring about 3DPD
GET
THE
FUCK
OFF
THIS
BOARD
YOU
DISGUSTING
NORMALCUNT
>>
>>29986305
The Briggs-Myers typology isn't scientific and the data is biased self reporting base on extremely limited testing.

You're a fucking idiot and so is everyone else who thinks this stuff is an accurate representation of neurology and psychology. It's used and marketed towards fucking companies for HR purposes, not taken seriously by those involved in actual scientific research on brain developmental science. Fuck this board is full of insecure teenagers who desperately cling to whatever supports their delusional beliefs.
>>
jokes on you OP, ENxP here and everybody hates me

>>29986660
THIS
>>
>>29986654
>>29986625
>>29986588
These people are right. Myers Briggs and most personality tests are pseudo science garbage. Why don't you find out what Naruto character you are, I heard Sasukes and Sakuras are incompatible.
>>
>>29986030
/soc/ is for dick pics
>>
>>29985140
>MBTI
even COSMO horoscopes are more reliable
>>
>>29985140
as a man you arent supposed to care about the womans personality or interests because they are a laughing matter to an intellectual man of any stature, all that matters is that they make a good wife and a mother, therefor ESFJs and ISFJs are ideal and there are plenty of those around
>>
File: 1358805432312.png (278 KB, 500x382) Image search: [Google]
1358805432312.png
278 KB, 500x382
>>29986777
Trips dont lie, this post is correct.
>>
Can't tell which I am of N/S and T/F
>>
>>29985140

Why has no one made the observation that OP's chart suggests exactly the opposite of what his text says, at least for the more pertinent INTJ-P types (which, as we well know, are exactly those types that most users of this board profess to be)?

Just to scan the chart, "feeling" as opposed to "thinking" in personality type suggests the most crap matches. Also there's a pepe somewhere in that chart, if you rearrange it.
>>
>intp with intp bf
life is good
>>
>>29986080
but would me let me love you?
>>
>>29986579
I got cyborg on this. When I first took it I got robot. Still want to kill myself and my mental health is only getting worse desu
>>
>>29985140
>men have more varied personalities
gee who would've guessed
>>
>ENTJs compatible with everyone
Truly the master race
>>
>>29985140
>4 out of 5 are fundamentally incompatible with your personality type.

if you had ever left your house and dated any amount you would realize that this is true for literally every human.
>>
>>29988366
I was a normie up until around the age of 7, so I didn't count the things I did around that time for I can hardly remember it.

I mean a 37 is good?
Right guys?
>>
>>29985140
>ISTJ
>ideal match is an extrovert
This can't be happening!
>>
File: 1468645843178s.jpg (4 KB, 224x250) Image search: [Google]
1468645843178s.jpg
4 KB, 224x250
>ENTP
>supposedly compatible with everyone
>my birthday was yesterday and not a single text
>not even my parents
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.