[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Family member loses something. >it's just misplaced I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: 1454022574297.jpg (45 KB, 240x240) Image search: [Google]
1454022574297.jpg
45 KB, 240x240
Family member loses something.
>it's just misplaced
I lose something.
>wow anon, you're irresponsible

When they bump into me, I either apologize or just brush it off completely since it's nothing

When I bump into them:
>Really anon? while looking at me like a fucking retard like if I did it on purpose

When I accidentally spill their cup of water/soda that's on the floor
>Anon you spilled it, clean it

When they spill it
>anon, it's your cup, clean it.

Does this shit happen to you fellow robots?
>>
>Does this shit happen to you fellow robots?
No. I live alone and it's AWESOME.
>>
Grow a spine and learn to say no. Put yourself before every other person. Here's a good book for those who fell for the be nice meme and being a doormat

https://7chan.org/lit/src/Robert_Glover_-_No_More_Mr_Nice_Guy.pdf
>>
File: image.jpg (30 KB, 408x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30 KB, 408x640
>>29985067

Fuck no does that happen to me.

Dude, your family are dicks.
>>
Everyday while I was living at home, until about two weeks before I moved out when I snapped and threw a fuckhuge tantrum and scared the dickens out of everyone because I never raise my voice. Just say no OP, or be more assertive or whatever. Or threaten bodily harm. Whatever works.
>>
>>29985300
>threaten bodily harm
You may want to work out or get fat.
Preferably both.
>>
>>29985067
Sounds like your family members are lame people brah, sorry to hear that. (if you are grill pls be my qt gf)
>>
>>29985117
Which will make his life worse. Do you think people are submissive for the sake of it? It's because they're concluded that it's the most rational option. Not OP, but if I weren't submissive, I'd be kicked out of the house I live in. It's about survival.
>>
>>29985408
>It's about survival.
It certainly isn't about living well, either. Everyone has the power to make their own life better.
>>
>>29985067

>retard family member loses or misplaced household item
>somehow I'm the one who lost it
>mfw "you had it last" and get yelled at if I tell them I clearly didn't
>>
File: chain.png (681 KB, 700x525) Image search: [Google]
chain.png
681 KB, 700x525
>>29985408
you'd be surprised how people will adapt to you instead when they realize you have limits and are an actual person. the reason you are still stuck at home as a neet is because of these unhealthy beliefs in the first place where you put yourself last. you owe it to yourself to save your fucking life.
>>
>>29985086

Fucking this.

>rent place when I leave home
>suddenly hardly anything ever
breaks or goes missing or gets misplaced

FUNNY ISN'T IT

Like yeah I misplace things every now and again but I know it's obviously me who's done it and invariably I find it in a minute or two, fuck off mum and dad you lost all those things but "oh I saw anon use this one time a month ago HE LOST IT"
>>
>>29985347
I don't follow?

Thanks robottybotsocks for reminding me to be super original with every post!
>>
>>29985508
If you work out, you will be able to exert physical force.
If you get fat, you can sit on them.
If you work out AND get fat, you can crush them.

You may also want a pistol and a knife.
>>
>>29985524
This is an imgur tier post.
You should stop posting like this.
>>
>>29985524
I have a hard labor job, so I'm already super fit. Also, I think you're going a wee bit far there friendo. This is simple empty threats, not a hostage situation.
>>
>>29985528
I've been posting this way since you were sperging in elementary school fag.
take an anus pill
>>
>>29985544
Namecalling doesn't make you right.
Have a nice day.
>>
>>29985553
get the fuck off my board normative trash
>>
>>29985533
>empty threats
Allow me to clarify. These are tools for self-defense only.
>>
>>29985067
>bee me
>nees to go to the hospital or detentist
>JUST TAKE AN ADVIL I CANT AFFORD TO DRIVE YOU 15 MINS

>anybody else
>quick! make haste! they must be taken care of by any means!

by now, i just take it as they dont care if i die but care if they do.. my family is mostly women btw
>>
>>29985459
This is the one advantage with having autist friends. They always stick to the truth. Nothing hurts more than the injustice of people agreeing on an obvious lie.
>>
File: 1438437933429.jpg (28 KB, 480x352) Image search: [Google]
1438437933429.jpg
28 KB, 480x352
>>29985067

Are you a manlet by chance?

Manlets will never get treated as real humans

t.manlet
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.