[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ok so how do I tell this . Last night I had a blowjob (actually
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: IMG_7663.jpg (78 KB, 749x748) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7663.jpg
78 KB, 749x748
Ok so how do I tell this .

Last night I had a blowjob (actually two) for the first time but they turned out to be maybe 3/4 as good as any given fap.

Is that my fault? Should I tense my schlong and put some effort into it?
Or is it the girls' fault for being shit at it? We're kind of in love so I wouldn't tell her straight up.
Or is it my fault for having a penis in a shape that is not conducive to sexual pleasure?

I need answers, robotic brothers/sisters
>>
>>29984624
>answers, robot
not about blowjobs, sorry
>>
>>29984624
sounds like you got the death grip stroke

>the girl was shit, unless it was a slut
>>
>>29984624
welcome to sex senpai

takes me ages to cum from blowjob

yeh womens skill level will vary immensely. dont be afraid to give instructions or use her like a toy
>>
I had similar issue with the first time getting a blowjob. It did feel great but it was far from enough to orgasm from it.
I probably had death grip from fapping, and more importantly that first time I was quite nervous as it was the first time. The whole notion that someone would actually enjoy doing that was still very foreign to me.

It could be she sucked (pun not intended) at it, it takes practice to improve. If that's the case, don't hesitate communicating instructions or guiding her or something. Same applies to sex as a whole really, for both parties involved.

You can "tense" your penis some to speed things up or to help yourself getting past that edge to orgasm if the sensation itself is not sufficient. That is, consecutively flex and relax your kegel/pelvic floor muscles in such fashion that it adds to the pleasure and stimulus.
doing so on its own will also increase the intensity of the orgasm in my experience.
I use that technique when I get a blowjob from my gf while I fapped the day before, when receiving a handjob, or during sex the second or third time within a few hours.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.