[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Whats lower in society. The beta virgin male or the fat ugly woman?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 10
Whats lower in society. The beta virgin male or the fat ugly woman?
>>
>>29984594
Us I'm afraid. We're less wanted, we're more disposable.
>>
>>29984594
Fat woman thread?
>>
>>29984634
Those women have unacceptable fat levels. But I think these threads are gradually increasing my tolerance threshold.
>>
>>29984594
sad to tell you mate but betas are lower. My gf was plumpy before I told her to go on a diet, and still she have bf at 17. When I met her I was 26 years old beta virgin.

There are a lot of fetishists that like fat women. Also, it's easier to lost weight than to change your personality.

And also fat women always can get some man from hordes of betas.
>>
>>29984686
My penis finds it quite acceptable, at least in the picture I posted. The lady eating the cake doesn't do anything for me. I know it's a fetish but I don't care. As long as I don't get that big I'm happy with it.
>>
>>29984749
>There are a lot of fetishists that like fat women

/thread
>>
>>29984751
Must be hard to get a good penetration going though unless your dick is yuge.
>>
Beta male virgin.

There are hordes of guys out there who basically worship fat women and shower them with gifts and money so the women will gain more weight.

There aren't hordes of girls out there who worship beta virgin males.
>>
>>29984898
>aren't hordes of girls out there who worship beta virgin males.
maybe not hordes but they're out there.
>>
>>29984594
the beta virgin male obv
as evidenced by the fact that the fatso can still get a bf of even marry in many cases
>>
>>29984896
Don't know. Never tried it. I love jerking off to them though.
>>
>>29984956
...and get jerked off to.
>>
fat ugly woman is more instantly repulsive. beta virgin male repulses with his personality.
>>
>beta virgin

undetectable unless you have a conversation with that person

>ugly fat women

untermensch
>>
>>29985017
Well, a lot of us aren't very attractive (often why we're beta virgins in the first place, it's not just personality).

But the degrees don't compare. The beta virgin males are wayy more repulsive to women than fatties are to (hordes of) men.
>>
>>29984930
>maybe not hordes but they're out there.
Where do I find these mystical creatures
>>
Fat women are better at getting what they want. Not only do they get the cake and the extra large pizzas, they have the whole fat acceptance movement going. Betamales do not have such motivation. The virgin pride movement has no traction because there are very few proud virgins and those are mostly religious nuts.
>>
>>29985054
There won't be enough though. We're gonna have to fight each others for them...
>>
>>29985069
>betas
>fighting for something
>>
>>29985069
I don't mind a little bloodshed if it means I will find a girl who fetishizes my unattractive physique and lack of sexual experience.
>>
>>29985104
iktf
We're the surplus males anyway, we're SUPPOSED to fight and die until our numbers are under control. Modern civilization denied us this basic decency.
>>
>>29985128
It's only going to get worse when sex robots become mass-produced and put on the shelves of every Walmart and retail store across the globe, rendering sex with human females obsolete.
>>
>>29985189
But women will also buy sex toys and robots anon.
>>
>>29984594
Betas are lower. Because women can't be robots.

The other day in class I met a girl who is probably the most autistic computer science geek I have ever seen. She has no idea about boundaries, when to stop talking, and what not to say in public to people she barely knows (telling people about her mental problems and her "pansexuality"). She is overweight. She even has a unibrow.

Even with all that, she has a boyfriend.

Easy mode.
>>
>>29985268
Not him, but yeah, that's only fair.

Can't say I'd be very happy with a sex robot though in all honesty... Lots of men wouldn't.

Hard to say what effects it would have. I bet tons of guys would be happy because their sex robot is super hot or in the image of whatever celebrity and be just fine with that. Most women aren't like that though. Unless AI gets very good, a sex robot can't provide friendship or emotional support. I don't really think they can provide intimacy or affection either. It's all meaningless with a machine. They can't provide social status either.

I think the men would get tired of their sex robot for most of the same reasons. If not there's something wrong with them I think... :/
>>
For real, the beta virgin male likely has more value than a fat ugly woman. Usually okay (not great but not terrible, just meh) personality wise, has some valuable skill or at least do a job, and salvageable if he's not downright ugly or a mental case.

Fat ugly woman has a vagina but few with self-respect would seriously consider her outright and being a fetish doesn't really speak much. Beta virgin male can lose his virginity and up his 'value' some, but the woman will still be repulsive outside and probably inside.
>>
Fat ugly women. The whole 'beta virgin' thing is an illusion. I've dated plenty of such guys all the way through high school and adult life. They're not so beta anymore when they've blown a load in you face.
Fat ugly women are a curse on society, especially the entitled cunts. I hate them so much, and their stupid confidence. Yeah, I'm so jealous I'm not dying from cardiac arrest at 30. You win, moby cunt
>>
>>29985404
>I think the men would get tired of their sex robot for most of the same reasons. If not there's something wrong with them I think... :/
Don't fucking start shaming us. This is normiethink. It's not like we would have chosen that, we'd be stuck with them. Robots only get sex bots. It was to be expected, really.
>>
>>29985451
you lose, skinnycunt whore with cum on your face.
>>
>>29985404
>Unless AI gets very good, a sex robot can't provide friendship or emotional support. I don't really think they can provide intimacy or affection either. It's all meaningless with a machine. They can't provide social status either.

Niggers can't too, and still women are riding their cocks
>>
>>29985451
>They're not so beta anymore when they've [lewd].
huh. I'll take your word for it.
>their stupid confidence
I get that. They don't get treated all that nicely tbf, even though tons of men still want them. They have self-esteem issues. They know they're fat and they don't like it. But the way they choose to deal with often seems pretty nasty, and they're being enabled left and right (more than ever before).
>>
>>29985451
This is a lot of true. I've become normie (or was from the beginning but still have depression, suicadal thoughts and was really, really unhappy and antisocial) when I facefucked women and ravaged her pussy. I'm still not stable sometimes but my life got better a lot.

98% of robots could be saved from depression just thanks to putting dick in pussy to improve their self-coincidence
>>
File: image.jpg (54 KB, 459x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54 KB, 459x480
>>29984898
Where does one find these men... And how fat do you have to be?
>>
>>29985546
KEK
AI will reach nigger level sooner than we think! We're all gonna get cucked by robotyrones before we know it. :/
>>
>>29985451
>The whole 'beta virgin' thing is an illusion.
It is, it's pseudo-wolf bullshit. Dividing men into studs and total losers is retarded because so many more fall between and some of those men are superior to 'Chad'.
>>
>>29985734
>some

Retard.
>>
>>29985759
Some, many, few, who cares? Stop being an idiot.
>>
File: 1332005422998.png (1 MB, 970x937) Image search: [Google]
1332005422998.png
1 MB, 970x937
>these two normalfag chicks encouraging robots
You girls are sweet.
>>
>>29985069
>literally fighting for scraps
I don't know how feel about this bros.
>>
>tfw fat, ugly, beta robot
>>
>>29985540
found the fatty
how's life under the sea, Moby Cunt?
>>
>>29986006
whatever you say, roastie. wipe that cum off your lips before you speak next time. your lips are sticking together and the words are comin out all wacky.
>>
>>29986025
but anon, there are nothing bad with cum on someone face
>>
>>29985780
You're a fucking moron. If Chad is an ideal, then being superior to Chad makes you a Chad by default.

Don't agree because you're too fucking dumb? Then list for me some qualifications in your fucking head what makes a Chad so desirable. Then, realize you're a fucking moron because all the things that make a Chad a Chad would, in turn, make any superior male into a 'Chad' automatically, you fucking retard.
>>
>>29986296
why are you using so many not nice words anon? Why you think that creepy, grouchy, useless beta faggot can use such words to others?
>>
File: 1465986741732.jpg (91 KB, 736x867) Image search: [Google]
1465986741732.jpg
91 KB, 736x867
I'm gonna post the sweetest pic I have and if that doesn't stop the fighting and name calling then I don't know what will.
>>
File: 1464424029078.jpg (253 KB, 1200x1028) Image search: [Google]
1464424029078.jpg
253 KB, 1200x1028
>>29986430
>Cuteness detected.
>Damage control by using swears and harsh words: OFF
>Status: Uguuu~
>>
>>29986430
Whoa. Not hnng, just AWWH...
>>
>>29986430
holy shit that is sweet
>>
File: 1459706104072.png (2 MB, 1280x1313) Image search: [Google]
1459706104072.png
2 MB, 1280x1313
>tfw gf is almost 300 pounds
>>
>>29986025
say hi to spongebob for me
>>
>>29985603
I'm one of those men
>>
>>29985546
well played. oregan0 maxim0
>>
>>29986025
I can't believe it but you actually type like a fat woman.
Hesus christo.
>>
>>29986296
I'm going to take a cookie
AND EAT IT.
>>
>>29984634
Too big desu famalamborgini
>>
>>29984594
I would say the fat ugly woman but then I remembered if you were to call out one for being the fat shit that they are you'd have at least a few white knights coming at you and saying she's beautiful.

So us, sadly.
>>
>>29986430
Go back to /d/ with your GFD and RR. This board should be filled with hate not your lovey dovey pics
>>
File: Lolo is happy to see you!.png (1 MB, 1290x782) Image search: [Google]
Lolo is happy to see you!.png
1 MB, 1290x782
>>29987560
I love you Anon! I couldn't imagine life without you! <3
>>
>>29984634
She would be very cute if she was skinny, you can tell from her face.
>>
>>29987370
/thread

People will defend landwhales to the death. No such case for beta virgin males.
>>
File: women are shallow.jpg (106 KB, 763x260) Image search: [Google]
women are shallow.jpg
106 KB, 763x260
>>29984835
>there are almost no fetishists that like fat men
/double thread
>>
>>29985451
YOU fucking whore get the fuck outta here. Fucking bitch I want you get raped by a gang of sandniggers with aids. Fucking cunt. I bet your pussy is loose.
>>
>>29985451
I'm not even fat but I can't take women on this glorious board. Fucking filthy whore back the fuck up. You worthless piece of shit. We are having a nice debate about these two types and you come here and start to post shit? Fucking whore. I want to elliot Rodger yo ass. Fucking bitch
>>
File: Happiness!.png (1 MB, 1242x872) Image search: [Google]
Happiness!.png
1 MB, 1242x872
This board should be filled with compassion!
>>
>>29984594
Fat women still have sexual market value. There are some men who are willing to date/fuck them.

Beta males have absolutely none.
>>
>>29984594
Eh I don't know.
There's tons of guys willing to fuck chubby fat women.
There's 0 girls willing to fuck a 25 yrs old Virgin and shy men...

It's cute for a girl to be shy, introverted, Virgin.
But it's pathetic for a guy to be shy, introverted and Virgin.
>>
>>29989264
You want us to be all friends and stuff :3?
>>
>>29989307
Yes.

Maybe even get a girlfriend too anon!
Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.