[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
falling in love stories
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 11
File: 20150401_551c70f33929f.png (295 KB, 640x343) Image search: [Google]
20150401_551c70f33929f.png
295 KB, 640x343
>be me
>go to a tourist village in the countryside where i grew up to visit my parents and old friends during the summer
>friend has a guest house
>some cool tourists and my friend wanted to introduce them to his friends
>we have fun and chill so long it gets late af and the street lights go off
>I met this cute girl there... turns out she was interested in the same things I am.
>she watches anime and plays vidya.
>we got along great and she was constantly throwing hints and flirting. So much that some friends start joking about it
>fast forward 2 days
>we start chatting a lot
>even more hints
>at one point she was openly saying that she likes me and inviting me to her place when I get back from the countryside (the city she lives in is pretty close to the one I am)
>one night I'm chilling with the dude with the guest house
>he tells me he thinks that she has a boyfriend
>ask her about it
>it's true
>I'm still mad at my friend for not telling me earlier
>she's either a fucking whore or she was just playing around with me
>haven't said anything else since last night

I'm fucking done guys. I'm not even ugly or whatever why the fuck was she playing around with me. The worst is I had my chances with many other girls but I didn't do shit cause I didn't like them back... just fuck it.
You got any other stories to cheer me up? I know mine's not that bad but shit's been building up on me and I'm kinda fucking mad.
>>
>talk to someone online
>they compliment me once
>Instant love
>>
>>29984605
no compliments but actual fucking flirting
she hinted that she wants there to be something between us every time she could
And it didn't start online ffs
>>
File: Cute-Chinese-Girl-Paintings.jpg (104 KB, 959x768) Image search: [Google]
Cute-Chinese-Girl-Paintings.jpg
104 KB, 959x768
>spend all my time on r9k before it was deleted by Moot
>gets deleted
>decide to sign up to shitty CC
>get to my first class early and just sit in the back by myself
>notice Asians are pouring into class and sitting on the opposite side as if I was radioactive
>all except this tiny Asian girl, long black hair, brown eyes, petite, pale skin
>she sits right next to me unlike everyone else
>her friends show up, there's at least 7 of them and they're all trying to get her to move to the other side with the other Asians
>she isn't budging, they all sit around each other while avoiding me
>all non Asians sit near me
>everyday we have to get a new partner since it's a language class
>whenever I'd get paired up with her, she'd rarely keep eye contact, look at the floor mostly and seem really nervous but I never knew why, she'd almost go mute but she really knew her stuff and seemed to rush the group work really quick and seemed a bit flustered
>oh well, think it might just be an Asian thing and brush it off
>an entire semester and the Asians kept to themselves and all the non Asians banded together
>language class 2 starts and I take the same professor, at the same time
>nearly everyone who took language class 1 took 2 with the very few who got an F and quit
>go back to my usual seat
>except there's someone sitting in my seat now, an Asian guy
>tell him that he's sitting on my seat
>tells me that it's college and you could sit anywhere you want
>(he has a point, guess I'll sit somewhere) I think to myself
>before I could even agree with him she tells him to MOVE!
>he's shocked! but he moves anyways
>t-thanks, I guess
>another semester where nothing really happens between us other than her fumbling around when we're group together, she has trouble talking to me, must be because I'm not Asian
>we sit next to each other but there's never any interaction between us other than when we have to
she sort of looked like this...cont
>>
>>29984540
I've been in a simular situation and, just like you, I had turned down some girls before for various reasons and blew it with others. Anyway, she flirted with me and even went on a date with me, before it transpired that she had a long distance boyfiend.

That was the moment something inside me snapped. Even after I talked to her about her being in a relationship, she continued to hit on me etc. and I realized that if it wasn't with me, she'd cheat with somebody else. We started fucking soon after that.

A couple of weeks into this thing that we had she told me that she had left her bf. All I said to that was, 'why?' She actually thought I'd consider her for a real relationship. When I said that I wasn't interested in one with her, she was really hurt but, guess what? She continued to have sex with me for about two more months.

You can't always win, but you don't have to lose all the time either.
>>
File: Chinese Girl Paintings 032.jpg (169 KB, 960x768) Image search: [Google]
Chinese Girl Paintings 032.jpg
169 KB, 960x768
>>29984865

>language 3 is offered but decline since it's really time consuming being a full time student while learning another language and taking science and math classes
>walking home when I spot something right next to me
>hey, it's her, sitting on a bench while reading a book
>should I say hi to her? she probably won't reciprocate but whatever, what's the harm
>look at her and say hi while walking towards home
>she does a double take when she notices it was me who said hi
>the bench is to my right and I'm walking forward when I notice she's suddenly right in front of me
>she's fast, and I'm a little taken aback
>she has a big smile on her face
>starts asking me questions like how am I? Why am I not taking language 3? how've I been?
>(where the hell has this sudden interest come from, she was never this talkative with me before? is it because her other Asian friends aren't around and I'd bring great dishonor to her family?)
>suddenly her alarm went off, we talked for over 2 hours and she had to go to work already
>tell her it was real nice talking to her and good luck at work
>before I can turn around I feel something very soft and warm pressed up against me
>she's hugging me
>I've never noticed how nice she smells before
>she also has no tits, those are bee stings
>but it feels heavenly
>she's hugging me tight for what feels like a blissful eternity
>(what was that about?)
>tell myself to just forget about it and not think much of it, she's just being nice
>going home again when she's at the same spot
>she seems me and the first thing she does is go in for a hug
>we start talking again, time flies by quick, I could talk to her about anything
>she's twirling her hair with her fingers, notice she kind of pushes her chest out when speaking to me which is cute seeing as she has nothing in that department to speak of, nods her head a lot and seems to laugh at all my jokes, even the super corny ones
cont
>>
>>29984865
holy shit guy are you dense
>>
>>29984605
>tfw-iktf
>>
>>29984865
Haven't been on /r9k/ in a long ass time but I'm 100% sure I've read this before.
>>
>>29985002
same thing my friend told me to do but I'm not sure whether she was just playing with me or she actually likes me. I don't want to keep it up because I can't trust her for shit and I don't think this can be anything more than a waste of time
>>
>>29984540
>meet girl on internet
>be major autist
>be homeless
>Skype with her some
>she lives in a far away land
>she makes art whereas I'm an unproductive fuckup
>lose virginity to some random chubby girl and stop talking to her
>get found by police sleeping on private property
>sent back to live with my parents
>make a Facebook
>friend her on it
>call some art video she shared autistic because I'm annoyed for no reason
>she blocks me
fucking reeee man
>>
File: 1461805480873-g.jpg (53 KB, 500x383) Image search: [Google]
1461805480873-g.jpg
53 KB, 500x383
>>29985178
I've been meaning to post this image
>>
File: large.jpg (24 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
24 KB, 500x375
>>29985059

>she has very self deprecating humor, says how she's dumb for an Asian which is why she's taking classes at CC, this girl had a 4.0GPA
>tells me about how she came to this country when she was really young and her home life
>talks to me about how she spends most of her time at home or working, built her own PC and spends time playing on PC alone at home
>we just really meshed so well
>as we're talking, classmates from our language 2 class show up and start talking to both of us
>her alarm goes off and she has to go
>but before she goes, of course she has to give me a big hug for such a small girl and then she goes
>classmates are talking with me and tell me that she obviously likes me
>(I guess I'm not going crazy then)
>this becomes a thing between us, until one day
>as we're talking, I tell her that I'm single, she mentions that nobody ever ask her out so she spends most of the time alone, except for the guy who asked her out and became her boyfriend
>HER BOYFRIEND
>she looks stunned, as if she just realized herself that she's had a boyfriend this whole time
>I don't know what to say but before I can say anything her alarm goes off
>she goes in for the hug but something seems different this time, I can't quite put my finger on it but I have a sudden feeling of dread
>go by the next day, and she's not there anymore
>or the next
>or the next
>went the rest of the semester without seeing her
>get a little depressed
>next semester rolls in
>for whatever reason, decide to stay on campus much later than I normally would
>walking on the other side of campus until I see someone who looks crushed
>she sees me, does another double take and without hesitation goes in for a big hug
>she's holding on to me for two minutes and honestly, I don't want to let go either
>tells me about how she was in a car accident and she's your stereotypical Asian female for doing so
cont
>>
>>29985215
GPA in CCs isn't that special senpai. I knew dumbasses in highschool barely pulling C's come out of CC with a 4.0
>>
File: ahh.png (418 KB, 640x430) Image search: [Google]
ahh.png
418 KB, 640x430
>>29985215

>It was minor though and other than some bruises on her legs, she's fine
>shows me her legs, says she lost some weight while showing me her flat stomach and even does a little twirl for me
>she seems so happy talking to me now, I don't know what was wrong with her before but she's going to be late to work and I don't want to pry while she's in hurry
>she reluctantly leaves, I could tell she wanted to stay with me but she has work so she goes before giving me one last hug
>that's the last time I saw her

I have a couple of her friends on normiebook, I could add her but if she chose her boyfriend over me once before, she'd do it again. I wouldn't know what to say to her either, I do miss her but I doubt she feels the same way I feel about her.

>>29985077

Please, since I was young I've been told that just because a girl is nice to you, don't assume she likes you. Which is true, about 99.99999999999% of the time. How was I supposed to know that some cute girl would be interested in some short, fat, broke r9k browsing loser? There were no signs for those first 2 semesters when she sat right next to me.
>>
File: pepe.png (113 KB, 332x333) Image search: [Google]
pepe.png
113 KB, 332x333
I don't even go out excepted for the basics things, how could I have a cute love story

I just have IVL stories, but never done anything IRL
>>
>>29985176
If you play it save and always use protection, then there is a lot to gain: Sex, confidence, experience. Without this experience, I wouldn't have been able to win over the girl I dated shortly after. I'm 100% sure if that.
>>
>>29985245
>GPA in CCs isn't that special senpai. I knew dumbasses in highschool barely pulling C's come out of CC with a 4.0

Although that's very true and I know plenty of dumbasses who fail out of CC (it actually happens) I'm sure it was more of a financial situation with her. CC is relatively cheap compared to UC's and CS's that charge 10x for foreign students. Some of my Asian friends were talking CC classes just to save money, not that they couldn't cut it at a University.
>>
>>29985309
man that sucks... but if I was you I would go for it and find her and talk to her again. Or you could see whether she still has a boyfriend and decide whether or not to go for it. It's pretty common for people to unintentionally end up with a shitty relationship and the way you're picturing it it seems she was really into you and not a whore. The "if she cheated on someone with me she'll do that again" thing doesn't apply all the time. Then again I'm just a stranger who doesn't know shit about you two other than what you posted her. She might have just been nice to you and thought of you as a friend but there's no way to know if that's true. It's your decision. You decide whether to play it safe and lose her or go for it and risk having her fuck you over. But imo even if she rejects it will be the same as you not contacting her again. It's just that if you risk it there may be some chance that you two get together. It's even better to be rejected and forget her than being left with the thought that you left her go.
>>
>>29985438

I looked once and her profile pic was her and what I assume to be her bf. Honestly though, she's probably better off without me. That was 2 years ago and I'm still stuck in the same shitty CC with another year to go while I'm sure she transferred out a year ago. I want her, I really do, but she deserves better.
>>
>>29984540
you cant get upset over a girl you met one time you cuck
>>
>>29984540
Probably just a whore.
>>
File: 1338247388739.jpg (43 KB, 439x491) Image search: [Google]
1338247388739.jpg
43 KB, 439x491
I fell in love with a goth girl, big mistake, don't ever do that.
>>
>r9k
>love
>3dpd

Love only exist in the mind and in the 2d plain
>>
>Want girl for years
>Used to flirt with me all the time
>Didn't realize
>Eventually realize
>We've already drifted apart too much and it's way too late
>She's now a transgender
>Getting a beard
>Getting a sex change
>Flattened her tits
Have you ever wanted to fuck a girl and then said girl goes on to ruin anything about her that you found fuckable?

A beard is far worse than a dick in that regard desu. At least you can ignore the dick.
>>
File: image.jpg (149 KB, 750x1179) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
149 KB, 750x1179
>see him on the news
>forget about him
>years later have dream about him
>start researching him
>fast forward another year and a half
>can't go a day without thinking about him

Do you at least like my painting
>>
>tfw im gay and have a daddy fetish
>tfw fell in love with my science teacher
>tfw he is 40 years older than me and married a girl before i was even born
why live?
>>
File: aaaaa.jpg (19 KB, 448x298) Image search: [Google]
aaaaa.jpg
19 KB, 448x298
Here's an old one.
>know this girl in primary school
>don't talk much, if at all
>meet her later in high school, sat next to her in science
>help her out occasionally
>start talking to her often
>one of her friends eventually says that the girl is uncomfortable around me
>feel terrible for hurting her feelings but i'm still determined
>under a year later
>attempt 2: electric hullabaloo
>this time it works out, sort of
>turns out we have a lot in common
>drift apart after high school, haven't talked to her since
I still think about her.
>>
>>29987784
similar story came to mind
>be in primary school
>fell in innocent love with a cute girl
>always tried to sit next to her
>no way teacher always changes my place
>i know she loves my friend
>no problem
>last year her mom's die
>changes state
>no trace till this date
>>
>>29988291
i mean last year of primary school
>>
>>29984540
>New girl at work
>We become instant best buddies
>Everyone on staff thinks we're perfect for each other
>Take train home together
>writes my name on her wrist

It starts getting bad from here

>Plan numerous dates
>Flakes on every last one
>Still refuse to give up and be in love
>sees her hanging out with older men on snapchat while on vacation
>still i think best of her
>she comes back depressed
>I ask "y.jpg"
>turns out she has rapist remorse from fucking some guy there and could be pregnant
>I still think the best of her, take her to the clinic and care for her. Making her feel special and happy again.
>Kisses her on the cheek numerous times
>She admits that she likes me as well and wants something more but in time.
>Since im literally a chill guy that actually enjoys single-hood Im down.

How fucked am I? Like literally losing her wouldnt faze me. I never attact myself too deep romantically into women.
>>
>>29988425
Get it together and cut her out of your life, anon. You're setting yourself up for sheer misery.
>>
>>29988425
my story is very similar

>new girl gets hired
>her friend keeps telling me we are perfect for one another
>girl likes anime and vidya
>her friend tells everyone at work we'd make a cute couple and they agree
>the same friend even says the new girl is "interested"
>i have no self confidence so i just assume it's a joke and ignore it
>fast forward two weeks
>she's all i think about
>try and bring up to her friend that i like her in a roundabout way
>she's not getting the hint
>can't come right out and say it
>just gonna admire from a far and realize i fucked up
>>
>>29989140
>Realize I fucked up
Where's the fuck up? You haven't even done anything yet.
>>
>>29984540
From a female perspective she was probably trying to a) Make sure she really does like you and b) Weigh if it's enough to end her current relationship
>>
>>29989140
The problem is you never eat where you shit.

Never go after a girl at your workplace.
>>
Heartbreaking. She doesn't deserve to be remembered. She obviously thrives on drama and emotional pain. Forget her.
Find a qt 3.14 gf.
>>
>>29989228
I doubt that she would decide that I can replace her bf after just a few days or even hours of knowing me (she started throwing hints pretty soon after we met)
She could have been messing around with me for her own amusemet which is why she didn't tell me she was taken. Fuck it I won't bother with her anymore. I'm wasting my time with her so that she has fun.
>>
> be fembot
> start school at university last fall
> have trouble making friends
> meet new friend by chance, a cute boy who ends up being in the same program of studies as i am
> qt, similar interests, good sense of humor, the works
> over time, we spend more and more time together until we are close friends
> both depressed so help each other out and be each others' support system
> eventually realize i have deep feelings for him
> turns out, he likes me as well
> we almost act like a couple around our friends, holding hands and always trying to be close to one another
> spend every weekend night together watching movies and running around campus
> sleep over each others' place every so often and cuddle and talk
> starts acting distant towards me
> he gets back with ex
> still really close friends, still have really strong feelings for him
> he still treats me like more than a friend but i know i will never be what he wants
> i am dead inside
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.