[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iAM EiHxOH-Q go and rage at
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: queen.png (2 MB, 1920x1082) Image search: [Google]
queen.png
2 MB, 1920x1082
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iAMEiHxOH-Q

go and rage at this shit robots, fucking roastie queen... she doesn't even have a job, she just gets shit for free off her underage fucking 'fans'
>>
>>29984503
actually decent editing and clip choice

not even mad, expected worse

+ get over it. just another head on the hydra bruh
>>
>>29984503
This song bangs
>>
>>29984503
lol her suicide attempt
attentionwhores are really getting bad and the sympathy is probably coming from other attention whores
she doesn't have depression, people need to stop lying about this shit
>>
>>29984713
im watching this, its classic insight into the mind of little girls

"i was spending my time at home with the lights off"
"no one called me or messaged me"

kek
>>
>>29984713
now i'm at the part where she posted her "suicide note" (which is several pages) online, on her instagram, directly to several people, and directly showed it to a friend...

ok jeff. dumb bitch
>>
>>29984713
maybe i missed it cuz i wasnt paying attention but at no point does she attempt suicide. she say she just took some fucking cough medicine (dxm)

then afterwards she talks about how many friend requests and messages she got....
>>
>>29984854
"thought i saw an angel!"
"my friend Spring!"
"she(Spring) just looks at me and is like "some people are stupid some people aren't."" on finding her in her "secret" hiding place
"sometimes you have to fall, to get back up,if that makes sense"
omg she should've just gone through with it
>>29984970
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nuGgeQK7AMU
she wasn't even really trying, b/c she isn't actually depressed
>>
AYY LMAO DEGENERACY
>>
>>29984503
what's this stupid tumblr shit?
>>
wow, very few females would last 2 days in my shoes or any hard working guy above the age of 30 for that matter.

try having zero social life, no cell phone, no social media, no friends and try doing anything, like holding down a job.
wouldn't last 2 seconds.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.