[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Robots living with normies thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6
File: images.jpg (9 KB, 242x208) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
9 KB, 242x208
> So how many of you robots live with normalfags?? tell me your stories and experiences.
>>
Normies are scum i wish they did not exist.
>>
>>29984092
I moved in with my girlfriend and her parents. Once I had moved in I started helping out around the house, doing dishes and laundry etc. The thing was her dad was a lazy shit who did nothing and sat online all day but would occasionally help out like once a week. My gfs mom noticed this and saw that he was infact useless because I helped so much easily and he did nothing. So she ended up arguing more and more, but then starting buying me shit like clothes and taking the three of us out for dinner and leaving him at home alone on his pc.

Long story short she left him after a year and a half and moved out, kicked him out and left us the house for ourselves.

So I suppose in a way I was the normie moving in with the robot and I proceeded to cuck him without even touching his wife.
>>
>>29984146
Wow anon that is sad that all he did was sit there you never had any interaction with him?? did you ever ask if he wanted to hang out?? maybe that would have gotten him away from his computer.
>>
>>29984242
Few times never wanted to , guess I'll never find out now.
>>
>>29984273
Oh i see well at least you tried anon.
>>
File: you have a problem.png (340 KB, 596x650) Image search: [Google]
you have a problem.png
340 KB, 596x650
you have a problem robot

and i am here to help you

>>
File: spongebob drink bleach.jpg (11 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
spongebob drink bleach.jpg
11 KB, 225x225
>>29984384
Drink bleach & die normie faggot.
>>
File: 1444374622226.png (78 KB, 440x470) Image search: [Google]
1444374622226.png
78 KB, 440x470
If i had to live with a normie that be hell REEEEEEEEEEEEEE.
>>
File: 1460708876936.jpg (12 KB, 188x202) Image search: [Google]
1460708876936.jpg
12 KB, 188x202
>first year in college
>3 of my roommates are normies
>one of them is a SUPER normie, I suppose an IRL chad
>blasts rap music all the time
>shows up every night around 4 AM from a party drunk or high as hell
>never cleaned
We didn't hang out much, I tried to avoid him and stay in my room.
>other roomie is from england and played soccer so he would swoon girls with his accent
>had girls over all the time
We were friendly to eachother at least. He got kicked out for grades though.
>3rd normie is from south america
>incredibly relaxed
>hooks up his PS4 and challenges me to Naruo Ult. Ninja Storm 4
>he's incredibly versed in Naruto and a bunch of other anime
He was nice, we hung out a few times and I got him to read BNHA.

Normies aren't so bad, I guess, I'd rather stay in my room though.
>>
>>29984092
I am a normalfag.
>>
>>29984384
whose that black guy
>>
i paid a prostitute $600 for sex, am i normalfag yet
>>
File: 1467446105702.jpg (52 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
1467446105702.jpg
52 KB, 540x540
>>29985115
That is an interesting story anon.
>>
>>29985180
No because you took the other way out to get it anon also normies love shit that is trendy & hip & love them some social media like Facebook Kik Snap Chat & what not do you have this normie shit??.
>>
>>29985270
what if i get a swag haircut pull out an iphone 6 every 10 seconds to look at facebook
>>
>>29985330
If you did all that then yes you are a fucking normalfag & you need to get off of 4chan NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.
>>
My roommate is a nerdy Chad, I'm a cyborg. We've been best friends since middle school. His walls are covered in video game posters but he goes to parties every week, works a decent blue collar job, and can go through girls like his dick is made of chocolate.
>>
>>29985394
Sounds like hes both a robot & chad hes half & half.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.