[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Enough of the pity party, what are your hobbies r9k? And no vidya,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: MyEdit.jpg (72 KB, 669x624) Image search: [Google]
MyEdit.jpg
72 KB, 669x624
Enough of the pity party, what are your hobbies r9k? And no vidya, anime or 4kan, they don't count.
>>
>>29984057
Recently I enjoy cooking meth do that count?
>>
>Building and painting Warhammer
>Building Mordheim terrain
>Weight lifting
>Martial arts
>Playing/collecting boardgames

I also just got into Pokemon Go while walking my dog and sewing. Wanna try out leather working to do better cosplays
>>
How do animu, vidya or 4chan not count? They're hobbies, and do you really expect robots of all people to have very much in the way of hobbies that aren't those? Your thread is a dead end.
>>
>>29984057
I've been Hiking a decent amount
Also been jogging on treadmill frequently
started a fragrance collection also
>>
>>29984057
reading and talking about
>murder
>conspiracies
>politics
>>
File: lala.jpg (37 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
lala.jpg
37 KB, 720x720
>>29984118
Because they are all consumer activities. You do them to pass the time unless you are seriously proud of making a 300+ shitpost or getting a new knife in csgo.

And come the fuck on, I enjoyed anime but it is not a hobby, the same with movies unless you analyze and make reviews.

By that logic fucking eating food is a mofo hobby. C'mon man use your brain for once
>>
I like playing guitar and I've done it forever, and more recently I've been trying to learn to sing although I'm not good at it yet

http://vocaroo.com/i/s08FpVTQS6QO
>>
>>29984057
>no vidya, anime or 4kan
Then nothing. Nothing ever interested me that much.
>>
>>29984057
yes those count
>>29984156
it counts now go away normieshit.
The only reason you pretend like it isn't is because you don't really do anything intellectual and have to shift focus away from it to save face.
getout
>>
>>29984057
Daydreaming. And it's basically free so... (maybe except for time.)
I do it all the time though. It's like I'm disassociated from my surroundings.

Daydreaming requires the least effort tbqh. No money, no setup, no talent, no anything. All you need is imagination. I have bad visualization skills, but I'm making reality less real by depersonalization, so, it doesn't even matter. I pretend reality is not real.

Yeah I'm an escapist, but isn't this the easiest thing ever?
>>
File: 1447437306859.png (158 KB, 436x278) Image search: [Google]
1447437306859.png
158 KB, 436x278
>>29984057
What are you, an informant?

My hobbies are none of your business, Mr. Government Man. Now get the fuck off my lawn.
>>
>>29984156
I don't think you understand what a hobby is. Allow me to direct you to a dictionary:
http://www.dictionary.com/browse/hobby?s=t
>>
>>29984262
This is the seed that leads to writting
>>
File: neckties.jpg (717 KB, 5120x3413) Image search: [Google]
neckties.jpg
717 KB, 5120x3413
>>29984057
>I sew men's business neckties
>trying to learn the banjo
>drawing ghost and animals
>enjoy reading english classics
>order a fleshlight for the first time so that could become a hobby.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.