[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I see a lot of threads on here about people who want to kill
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3
File: Snapchat-3006496192077383225.jpg (899 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-3006496192077383225.jpg
899 KB, 1440x2560
I see a lot of threads on here about people who want to kill themselves, but very few from people who want to kill others? Not that id ever do it, just that its a fantasy. Any other killerfags out there?
>>
can't you just die alone and not bother everyone else? it's not their fault you turned out like shit.
>>
>>29983908
Its not that i want to die, its just the thought of killing that is appealing
>>
>>29983942
I get that.

After fucking a woman that wants to be fucked by you, the next best thing is probably to kill a dude.

You'd have to find people that deserve it, but vigilante justice is pretty much just a meme. In reality you would just cause trouble.

Maybe suicidal robots could meet up and hunt each others for sports?
>>
>>29983942
what is appealing about it?
>>
I have always fantasied about having immerse amount of power, power that can make me destroy everything near me and make me invulnerable to everything that comes at me.

Not so much as a 'I want to destroy everything' mindset, but more of a 'please don't mess with me' kind of mindset.

So, does that make me want to kill people?
>>
>>29983983
Already a nonvirgin so i am incredibly down for a game of manhumt with other robots. All having sex did was eliminate the one goal i had in life, because it sucked and using a condom is the worst thing on the planet. Somehow ive roped in other girls to fuck me but its all shitty. Maybe its me, maybe its sex but its not a desire of mine anymore
>>
>>29984002
The media coverage in a way, how people would remember it. The act of course would be fun, but then afterwards watching the public react to my crimes is what i fantasize about. Currently reading columbine by dave cullen and woowee it hits all the my buttons. Of course i dont have the balls to do it though. Its just a fantasy. I dont want to die or dissapoint my loved ones like that, but the thought of doing it and not having to think about the negative outcomes entices me
>>
>>29984011
No, i think it means you just want to be left alone. But thats all eric harris wanted and it wventual lead to him wanting to kill everyone to acheive eternal loneliness. So maybe the homicidal urges come later :)
>>
>>29984054
but that's wrong. he was upset over bullying
>>
>>29983883
>he fell for the murder-suicide meme
that meme is so overdone
>>
>>29984091
it's the best revenge on normies as they will crack down on guns and take away more freedoms when it happens
>>
Not so much killing, but I fantasize about pouring thermite on top of my ex's new bf car so it's engine just falls out. He invested a fair bit of dough into it, and I really get off on this plan
>>
>>29984071
Nope never was. He was upset people ignored him, but never bullying. He was actually quite popular and girls commonly described him as cute and charismatic. All of the "he was bullied. He was goth. He was trench coat mafia" came from media misinformation. He just jated everyone amd wanted a world where nothing ever happened. Eternal bliss. He even related it to multiple people in chat rooms, and someone even blew the whistle on him amd his posts were filed in police data bases but no one ever lifted a finger. Eric was homicidal, dylan was suicidal. They made a compromise. Commit hundreds of homicides and then commit 2 suicides.
>>
>>29984091
Not suicide, just the homicide :)
>>
File: 1464636990158.jpg (954 KB, 1000x1414) Image search: [Google]
1464636990158.jpg
954 KB, 1000x1414
I just want there to be a big ground war and to be a soldier and to kill many enemies and if I die in that war that will be fine but I want to slaughter an entire battalion of enemy troops first with an mg42 or maybe pick them off from afar with a rifle
I want to feel the fraternity of my brethren after we've successfully won the battle and wiped out the last of the enemy forces in the area
if I did that I know I could die happy
>>
>>29984122
yes revenge on chad would be sweet eh?
>>
>>29984159
Not so much against him, but I'd like the bitch to get a rep that every bf she gets has really bad luck, close deaths and so on
>>
File: revenge.png (72 KB, 542x455) Image search: [Google]
revenge.png
72 KB, 542x455
I think most people are trash and deserve death but I think I deserve to be killed the most.
>>
In the meantime

you can play this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qV3PhvCf_Jg
>>
>>29984180
Ah, youre into the mental torture instead of physical
>>
I would go on a killing spree with an assault rifle and leave a note in my pocket that says,
"This is not a false flag you dumb fucking youtube nerds. I nust killed people because i hate everyone."

So they can broadcast my note on live tv and all the conspiracy theorists get BTFO. Ill be remembered as the shooter who BTFO conspiracy theorists lel
>>
>>29984199
I have it and have at least 20 hpurs on it. Bought it day 1 and love playing the train level on eother easy or hard. On one hand you are a god that delivers swift death, or on the other its actually semi realistic and bullets arent nerf darts and it feels more challenging and rewarding. I love walking through the train after ive killed everyone and looking at all the carnage. Lovely
>>
>>29984231
You're thinking right!! Where would you do it?
>>
>>29984202
Oh fuck yeah. I get the best feeling when I read the greentext about anon tormenting a Chad with watermelons
>>
>>29984250
That one is pure gold! You ever read the one where the guy convinces his ex gf that he killed himself because of her amd she actually gets ptsd and goes through therapy and then on the first anniversary of his death he sends her an amulet she gave him and she goes insane? Haram in the purest form
>>
>>29984275
Never read that one before, but sounds like a decent Kek would be had. If you got it, you should post it
>>
>>29984241
Le cuck at your moms house tell her i prepped the bull
>>
>>29984339
Recemtly got a new phone and all the ancient greentexts lost with it

>RIP HARAMBE AND GOLDEN GREENTEXTS
>>
>>29984039
>Currently reading columbine by dave cullen
so are you the high school fag that fits the profile of a school shooter?

don't believe most of what that hack says, by the way.
>>
>>29984123
jesus christ cullen, i didn't know you were on r9k.

facts are wrong and the entire narrative is pretty much false.
>>
>>29984231
lol i've had this thought. i'm not alone.
>>
>>29983883
Currently I'm not going to kill anyone but if some fucking Chad at uni starts bullying me I think he will deserve to be stabbed and then thrown in the river
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.