[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else get paranoid that the mods are following all of your
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: 1468528949121.jpg (209 KB, 500x703) Image search: [Google]
1468528949121.jpg
209 KB, 500x703
Anyone else get paranoid that the mods are following all of your posts and laughing at you?
>>
It's more of a /qa/ thing.
>>
>>29983877
I'm laughing at you right now for making such an autistic thread, faggot.
>>
>>29983999
a-are you a mod?
>>
They can probably click on your IP and see your other posts. You can do that in other image board scripts.
When I post something stupid I have a feeling they click it and think "what an asshole"
>>
>>29984006
No, but the point is that you're a laughable person for showing that you're openly afraid about being judged.

Just post and worry more about getting your points across accurately.
>>
>>29984069
>openly afraid about being judged.
thats not the point

Ive gotten banned for posts that are not against the rules at all before, what if the mods build up some sort of bias towards certain posters?
>>
>>29984021
Confirmed, we do.
>>
>>29984109
What makes you think mods would be like that with you? Care to state some reasons?
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.